The really slow loss team!

So proud and happy with all you slow losers! I think we could have a naughty step amnesty for those with numb bums ;-)

My losses are zero, but hope to report a lb off tomorrow, cos it is off today! Bet it finds me again!!

I always struggle over bank holidays as we usually eat out a few times.
This time I have had to say no and turn down a couple of invites as I have not had a loss since 02.08.11.
I know yesterday could have been worse but I am meant to be trialling 10 syns a day to see if it kickstarts anything. I only started the diet middle of July how could I have failed already when up to last weekend I was 100% and hadn't had a drink as I am not really a drinker.

latte, i keep getting stuck. but i constantly dont measure my syns and then theres mackerelgate, where i thought smoke mackerel was free and was eating shed loads of it on top of 15 syns a day and wondering why i wasnt losing lol. i also eat too many free foods and not enough super free, like ill have a jacket potato with tuna and light mayp but not have any salad with it, then for tea have meat and potato and just a bit of veg, so ive had to tweak that this week so im eating more super free, also i was snacking on free foods and syns rather than super free as my first choice, it all adds up. some people can snack on free food and still lose but other like me, cant. i have been having my tea then just fruit after that. its sooooo hard to not eat syns or free food as snakcs but i know it will be worth it. is there something like this that your doing? where technically your not doing anything wrong-your eating free foods, but maybe your portions are too big? or the balance between free and super free is just off a bit?

Please don't kick me out just yet however my week of walking and no gym I lost 2.5lb! Trouble is I miss the gym! x

Oh well, here goes the bank holiday weekend! :)

Am actually hoping for rain (like yesterday) so that I can politely refuse an invite to a friend`s BBQ!

Anything to stay on track!!

woodland girl thats great and must feel good to be a loser again? well done everyone else for losing *claps*

Ive just rejoined this site and started back at SW a few months ago, I'm a very slow looser... Can I join your team please ?

1.5 lbs off over a two week period. Can't complain. :)

Over done the syns this weekend (approx 30 extra) but hope to redeem myself during the week. Weekends are the toughest for me. Always looking for something to peck at!

BeckyT - verbal warning issued. Don't do that again. But well done chica.

WG - for you that's verging on the naughty step you know !

Morning,STS for me,quite pleased tho as I have just come back from center parcs:) Have set myself a mini target of losing 11lbs in 8wkd:-/ as it is my 25th wedding anniversary.
So today 14.11

Welcome to the tortoise brigade 2manycupcakes :welcome:

i need a virtual slap. i was sooo motivated and knew what i needed to do last week to boost my losses and what do i do? i bump into my sister who i havent seen for a month and end up having a drink-which led to several drinks, me staggering home drunk, ordering pizza and chips and eating crisps. grr. so no loss for me again this week. having a few health issues at the minute and had a bad stomach fir a while now and ive just made it worse. ive been poorly since having a drink, i still feel sick so the thought of healthy food isnt appealing at all but as i get weighed tomorrow i know that i have to be good to mminimise the damage. but i just dont fancy anything, i have had a banana and want to be sick so i think i maybe not eatin the way i feel. stupid alcohol really messes everything up grr, trust me to get carried away. so new week new start, try again on the drinking ban.

does anyone else struggle cutting alcohol out?

Sorry about the blip Lou - but get back on track and just drink lots of water today. If you're feeling yukky 'cos of the alcohol just try some melon if you have any in. It's a good speed food and it has natural sugar which will also counteract the effects of the alcohol.

I've lost 2 lbs this week. :eek: I do not have a clue how!!
I've eaten for England, including a massive chinese buffet last night, I feel fatter and bloated, and clothes that fit last week now feel a bit tight. So how does that work?

So if anyone can explain to me the wonders and logic of the scales, answers on a postcard please.

I'm already in the naughty corner, have taken my verbal warning, and am currently writing my 100 lines "I must not lose 2 lbs in one week".

It does make up for the massive half pound that I lost over the last 4 weeks though! :D

OMG I know that I'm gonna get kicked put now but I lost 3.5lbs this week! I haven't a clue how, it's a * week too. I'm sure someone has cut off a limb or stolen a vital organ.
In my defence I have STS, 0.5, STS and 3.5 this month. So it's an average of a lb. a week..... Please don't evict me I love it here. x

lol well maybe ill follow the recent trend and have a decent loss tomorrow? i ended up having a sw fry up with 4syns worth of dry fried black pudding, was yummy but felt sick again after. so ive just been eating polos for the rest of the day, not sure about the syns but ill do anything to get rid of this sickness. got some strawberries so going to have some of those later. not sure what to have for tea, i dont really want stodgey food. might just have fruit :(

Back