The really slow loss team!

woodland girl congrats. for those with gains tommorrow is another day.

i agree about the sausage, its such a shame! are the mullers any nicer?? i love my onken at the moment

i havent bought any quorn sausages since they made them a syn each, id rather go without or have some free meat instead. i dont know why they have to change something that was fine as it was and muller lights i refuse to buy too now they have a syn value. ive started snacking on boiled egg instead on a night and alpen lights as my healthy b yummy. been great today and wil be tomorrow too, but really feel like ive gained this week. i havent done anything major just little things like eating left overs of my daughters and having bites of food while im looking in the fridge :/ not sure what thats all about lol

woodland girl congrats. for those with gains tommorrow is another day.

i agree about the sausage, its such a shame! are the mullers any nicer?? i love my onken at the moment

They are a bit thicker but when all is said and done, they are just a bunch of chemicals suspended in gloop.

Onken lite is much nicer in my opinion but I have to go a far way to buy it, so always end up with the Mullers and Total 2% (which is fab) but you do need to add it to something, its a bit thick and nothingy on its own.

Well after 3 weeks of losing virtually nowt I have lost 2lbs this week plus another 1% body fat too! My body must have heard my threats about VLCD and thought noooooooooo - I can't live on shakes alone :eek:

Don't put me on that naughty step just yet though -I have no doubt at all that tortoise losses will resume next week - this is becoming an annoying pattern :argh:
Whoopeeeeeeee - really really pleased for you.
Lets just say its the sum of the last 3 weeks divided by 3 - which keeps you happily off the step!
Finally! One pound off for me :) x
Yay - WG back on the downward path. Brilliant.

:thinking2:Hi, just had a lightbulb moment ,when I finally reach target:8855:I will be ok maintaining, have got the hang of it now!!!!:sigh2: Four months of gaining and losing the same 4 pounds:cry:

Whoopeeeeeeee - really really pleased for you.
Lets just say its the sum of the last 3 weeks divided by 3 - which keeps you happily off the step!
Ooooo, thank you Bev :worthy:

I am sure I will be back to my tortoise ways this week with a "good and bad" weekend just gone at Llandovery Sheep Festival - it will definitely be enough for me to have a STS or incy wincy teeny weeny weight loss this week.... it doesn't take much :8855::8855::8855:

:thinking2:Hi, just had a lightbulb moment ,when I finally reach target:8855:I will be ok maintaining, have got the hang of it now!!!!:sigh2: Four months of gaining and losing the same 4 pounds:cry:
Decided I had to press the like button on this as I had a good giggle.

Sorry you're stuck with the same 4 lbs coming and going but you are absolutely right about being able to maintain! :D

Evening ladies.

So I don't have to go on the naughty step next week I am reporting in to say that my big gain wasn't as bad as I thought! I reweighed myself yesterday and as I thought, my Monday weight was a bloaty one. 2 of the 2¾ lbs gain had gone.

So I am a lot happier! :D It means I actually only put ¾ lb on last week which is seriously ok after another week of eating out a lot.

My 100% week this week is not going to plan! Eaten out twice already this week (mum's here and she want to be on holiday!) and we're out another twice on Friday and Saturday. Oh dear !!! Guess what I can see coming next week?

Now you do all remember this post don't you? Well I hope so because if not I'm on the Naughty Step.

On my Monday WIs I've lost 1¾ lbs but bearing in mind that I immediately lost 2 lbs of bloat between Monday and Tuesday that gives me a small gain of ¼ lb.

Confused? Don't worry, so am I !!! :D

So my total gain in the last 3 weeks is 1¾ lbs. Not good, but not too horrendous considering all the shennanigans of the last 3 weeks.

Mum goes home tomorrow and we then have 5 days clear of visitors so it's speeed soup and fruit for me for the next few days. The visitors that arrive next weekend are both natural skinnies and pescatarians so the food intake should be healthy and on diet. So maybe a can at least shift the 1¾ lbs that I've gained!

Now you do all remember this post don't you? Well I hope so because if not I'm on the Naughty Step.

On my Monday WIs I've lost 1¾ lbs but bearing in mind that I immediately lost 2 lbs of bloat between Monday and Tuesday that gives me a small gain of ¼ lb.

Confused? Don't worry, so am I !!! :D

So my total gain in the last 3 weeks is 1¾ lbs. Not good, but not too horrendous considering all the shennanigans of the last 3 weeks.

Mum goes home tomorrow and we then have 5 days clear of visitors so it's speeed soup and fruit for me for the next few days. The visitors that arrive next weekend are both natural skinnies and pescatarians so the food intake should be healthy and on diet. So maybe a can at least shift the 1¾ lbs that I've gained!

No worries Bev :D

Well the 2lb I lost last week I have put on this week. I don't really know how as I thought I had been good and everything has been weighed and counted as usual.
Please feel free to comment on my food link is at the bottom
So my stats are now 6lb in 11 weeks so now not even 0.5lb a week
Sometimes I wonder why I bother

well i have managed to stay the same this week. i was a bit miffed cos when i first got on the scales they said i had lost half so i jumped off and did a little dance then she said it didnt register so i had to get back on again, and when i did it kept flickering between a loss of .5 and a sts then it settled on sts grrr. but- i didnt deserve a loss really ive been all over the place this week, and havent really been concentrating on whats going in my mouth just been pick pick picking at everything. so have bought some lovely marinated chicken from the butchers which is free, and am determined to get back on track after all i pay my money and theres no point going and paying if im not going to stick to it properly. also i dont even know how many weeks ive been going if im honest, i know it was sometimes in may that i joined and i know ive lost a stone and 3 pound, which isnt as much as id like but i just dont think of it that way as i find it self destructive, i just think i have lost a stone and 3 pound and whilst it may not be as fast as the someone else at least its off and gone and one bad week is not going to see a gain of that amount. its so easy to be hard on yourself at times but i thikn it just acts like a sabateur and makes you feel bad so you end up eating more. did anyone watch that clare from steps food programme that was on, i saw alot of myself in her and i wanted to shake her and tell her off, she was so down about her weight and wanted to do something about it but constantly sabotaged herself, it was a bit of an eye opener on my own behaviour really. wonder if anyone else felt that way when watching it?

Well tomorrow I find out whether it was the pasta or not!
Needless to say I'm having a small salad for lunch tomorrow!

Conlou I've been watching that - I wanted to send her a message saying try SW lol

Conlou I've been watching that - I wanted to send her a message saying try SW lol

Oh she has done them ALL!! SW, WW, Rosemary COnley, LL, Cambridge etc etc. i believe she had food issues as her intake was mega !!! i love junk but hell fire that was excessive, she was always looking for quick fixes and not long term solutions. she wasnt prepared to face it and change so in the end i was irritated by it. its okay not changing but you cant bleat on and on wanting sympathy when you wont do anything about it !? !?

i know it was sometimes in may that i joined and i know ive lost a stone and 3 pound, which isnt as much as id like but i just dont think of it that way as i find it self destructive, i just think i have lost a stone and 3 pound and whilst it may not be as fast as the someone else at least its off and gone and one bad week is not going to see a gain of that amount. QUOTE]

thats a lb a week if you average it !! its great !

Hello peeps!! I`m back from my weekend in the far east!! (Lowestoft!! ha!! ha!! The most easterly point in the UK!!)

Tried to stick to plan as much as possible but the exercise went up the spout. Hope there`s not too much damage at tonight`s WI!! :D

Yoyoing - ouch, 1lb on this week: gutted as stuck to plan and swam, cycled and walked:cry:

BAhhh. Still on the tortoise team, feeling comforted by the fact others have had a wee struggle recently too. I haven't lost a lb in a month and manage to put two on all from starting a new term at Uni. It's such a pain to know I can do it, but mix in the stress of work and school and my self awareness of food seems to completely vanish. I'll be doing a week on Mireille's breakfast creme and will hope for better next week.

Got back from WI. Not bad news!!

Despite my weekend away (and having eton mess which was almost a bowl of cream!! urgh!!) lost 0.5lb!!

7.5lbs from target. Tho might lower it again :)

Back