The really slow loss team!

Ah no :( Maybe it was stronger than you thought? I have to be careful with wine, it's the only drink that gets to me. 3 glasses & I'll be sick, not nice.
I have to be really careful with wine - even though I love it. I'm actually allergic to tannin. So 2 glasses of red or a white blanc-de-blanc and I am in the bathroom for a long time! Although a standard white made from red grapes and skins removed before it gets too much tannin in and I'm fine.

Weird thing is though is that if I turn it into a spritzer with lemonade,, tonic or just fizzy water I'm fine! :eek:

It's funny how drinks can affect people differently. I can go months without alcohol so when I do drink wine it tends to go straight to my head!

Well I'm off to bed. Stuck to plan 100% today & had 14.5 syns. Have craved sugary foods, not surprising, but snacked on fruit.

Hope everyone's had a good day, night all :)

I can't drink wine at all Bev - it all tastes like vinegar to me.... even the really expensive stuff!

. . . Stuck to plan 100% today & had 14.5 syns. Have craved sugary foods, not surprising, but snacked on fruit.

Hope everyone's had a good day, night all :)
Blumin' fantastic chica. I told you that you could do it!
:happy096:

0.8lbs off for me this week. Not great, but a darned sight better than I was expecting I can tell you! :)

Probably helped along by the fact that I really haven't felt like eating at all for the past few days due to this crappy cold I got on holiday last weekend - it's right down on my chest and I have a terrible burning throat and racking cough.

I'm avoiding the doctor for now though as he'll crank up those steroids even further and put the mockers TOTALLY in my recent success..........and I don't feel like I'm dying of any infection or anything, it's just grim and grotty and I want it gone :(

My attitude is that if I am well enough to get up every day and go to work I can't be THAT bad, although I would have taken a couple of days off if I had co-workers as I wouldn't wish this one anyone....... sadly it looks like poor Al is coming down with it too now :sigh:

Good luck all - I am hoping for a good loss next week....only 1.75lbs to go and I am in the 11's :eek:

Well done annya. Good going hun. There's some awful bugs going round, I still have a cough and vile taste in my mouth 2 weeks after first getting ill. Everyone seems to have a cough atm. Hope you feel better soon x c

I weigh in soon. Have no clue how I've done, I've been good apart from My flexi syn night so well see. I'm biking to work today I hope I make it in one piece lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

0.8lbs off for me this week. Not great, but a darned sight better than I was expecting I can tell you! :)
:woohoo:Way to go! And sooooo close to the 11's - big pat on back.

I think you should go and grab a little something to celebrate at the norty step. A good slug of hot toddy may well do your cold good. At least have the honey & lemon and booger the syns.

Promise me though that if you're no better by Monday you'll see the quack!

This is just a little post of encouragement to all of you out there who are struggling with small losses. I was always 100% on plan, week in week out, and so often only came in with half pound losses. I too felt it was so unfair when others had better losses with apparently much less effort. But let me tell you all that I got to target within 7 months of starting S W and my little half pounds mounted up. And you will all get there too!!! A dripping tap fills a bucket and all your taps are dripping. Keep on going all of you, like me you will get there!!! Hope this gives encouragement!!! xx

Well said hollys nan - that's just how I did it.
Mind you, it took me a lot longer than 7 months!

I am sorry Lou it could just be excess water from the other day x

I hadnt finished, stupid phone.

I have decided to go to group again I've text my c and am going Tuesday. I have had enough of feeling like this now. I'm no better than when at group, I thought group was making me miserable and obsessed but it wasn't group it was the fact I am messing about on plan and losing and gaining the same 3 pound. I need to be honest wih myself and either do it and do it properly or not do it at all and stop moaning im not losing weight- what do I expect? To half follow plan and lose 4 stone. Feel very cross with myself as I could have easily been at target if I had stuck to it. And if I wasn't at target at least I would have tried my hardest. I'm not using starting group Tuesday as an excuse to fill my face til then im sticking to plan til then. Sorry for moaning.

Ah Lou well done :) I know a lot of people who have to go to class to keep themselves in line, they know they won't stick to it properly doing it alone. It sounds like you need your C so you've made the right choice. I first started SW almost 3years ago, I should have been a target a long time ago so you're not on your own there. But you've taken the big step again, am sure if you go back to basics & keep a food diary that 2lb will come off.

Thanks Lisa. Even if I only lose half a pound a week I'll be happy but this constant 3 on 3 off is doing my head in. I feel elated when I lose then the week after feel depressed that I've gained. Oh well, I'm just gonna keep going. Increase exercise even more and write everything down. I've do e extra easy mostly this week and I rarely lose following that so back to red and green days. I feel ok now was just shocked as I was sure I had lost. I have a plan of action so am ok lol

Back