The really slow loss team!

Can I join this thread?? I'm losing super slow :( its canny depressing but just started the 5k in 8 weeks app so hopefully exercise will be my saviour! I've STS for the last 2 weeks. Wah! X

Welcome Charle_young, when I started exercising it took about 6 for it too show on the scales:( my weight loss really did slow done, it's as if your body needs time to adjust to the exercise. Its worth it in the long run though my body shape has really changed for the better , still need too work on those bingo wings though!;-)

I meant to say 6 Weeks!

Welcome Charle_young, when I started exercising it took about 6 for it too show on the scales:( my weight loss really did slow done, it's as if your body needs time to adjust to the exercise. Its worth it in the long run though my body shape has really changed for the better , still need too work on those bingo wings though!;-)

I started this 2 weeks ago! and i STS this week but lost 2Lbs the week before! drink plenty of water if you are exercising! iv upped mine now i try and drink 3 litres a day now! which i know sounds like a lot but it does me the world of good! i wont go into details but im sure you know what i mean. so if you dont see any change on the scales dont be disheartened, keep a check of your measurements as you will be losing inches. =]

just got in, so have taken myself to the norty step,am writing lines and wearing a looozzers hat!!!!lost 6lbs:bliss::bliss::bliss:,so the drinks are on me!!!!:party0011::party0036:Hope you all have a good weekend:grouphugg:Ann xxx

just got in, so have taken myself to the norty step,am writing lines and wearing a looozzers hat!!!!lost 6lbs:bliss::bliss::bliss:,so the drinks are on me!!!!:party0011::party0036:Hope you all have a good weekend:grouphugg:Ann xxx

absolutely amazing! =] i never have losses like this! did you do anything diferent?? any tips for me =]

sl1nkyminny said:
absolutely amazing! =] i never have losses like this! did you do anything diferent?? any tips for me =]

Thanks,well I went back to basics,read the books and did red and green days.had a weekend away as well! Am sure it wont happen again:-( 1 lb ti my half stone,hopefully nxt week ;-)

Thanks,well I went back to basics,read the books and did red and green days.had a weekend away as well! Am sure it wont happen again:-( 1 lb ti my half stone,hopefully nxt week ;-)

iv never done a green day i think i will be stuck for ideas! i might buy the green recipe book for inspiration! iv noticed that most people lose when they alternate so i might do that next week!

acc said:

Wow wow that is fab!! Mines is a vodka soda and lime (Vsl) please. :)

conlou1 said:
Why are bingo wings the hardest thing to get rid of?? I HATE my arms I can't wait for that to go.

I have bad stomach cramp today. Stupid buffet food!!! My body really doesn't like rubbish food anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm the same if I eat rubbish food now it makes me feel horrible.my other half is the same because he had been eating same things as me he can't eat fried food anymore!

Hi Everyone i hope your all having a good weekend. Im determined not to fall off plan over the weekend had a bad few days during week but i feel better and much more at ease now. Bought some extra lean mince and ill make burgers and chips (chips in the actifry) a nice treat for the weekend xxx

1.4lbs off for me this week + another 1% body fat gone too. Down from 37.7% to 34.5% in a few weeks - excellent!

Oh, and I am FINALLY in the 11s - albeit the top end - for the first time in years...... so I am very pleased with my results this week.

Good luck everyone!
:woohoo:Way to go Annya.
:worthy: I do believe that's 3 in a row for you on the naughty step.
Hmmmm need to find a punishment for you as I can't remember this ever happening before.

Ann - blumin' 'eck chica that's some loss. Well done girl. Mine's a vodka and diet coke please.

Back