The really slow loss team!

Well done annya!!! It's still a loss and you could be holding on to a lot of water if your really aching. I drank a lot of hot water with lemon in last week, I peed loads but it got rid of the water retention.

I am craving carbs and chocolate. I'm trying to stick to
Plan but I did go over syns a little yesterday. In the end I went to bed at 10 to stop myself eating. Going to do a shop online to get all my superfree food in so I can do a few days of success express, I'm out Sunday all day and night on the lash do expecting a gain this week. It's unavoidable really.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No wi for me yesterday - I had my operation so i'm lying up on couch very sore and feeling sorry for myself! Determind not to give in to chocolate and have a really good week. Well done to all that lost and big hugs to those that didn't.xx

Hiya can I join up here lol I am totally in the slow weight loss catergory, it is very disheartening, but now I have minimins then I hope to be motivated to get this weight off once and for all!! xx

I think there's some benefits to losing slowly too, when I've noticed people with really big loses it seems when they have a bad week the gain is quite a lot too. I know when I've have a few bad days or eaten normally for a few I STS rather than put on. Maybe slow isn't so bad :) x

Hey, thinking I should join you guys...verging on an average of 0.5lb a week loss. I'm lucky if i lose any more than a 1lb a week...for the last 4 weeks I haven't lost anything (gained for no reason and then took 2 weeks to lose the 1.5lb I gained). WI in tomorrow but I'm not hopeful of any loss.

Ally89 said:
Hey, thinking I should join you guys...verging on an average of 0.5lb a week loss. I'm lucky if i lose any more than a 1lb a week...for the last 4 weeks I haven't lost anything (gained for no reason and then took 2 weeks to lose the 1.5lb I gained). WI in tomorrow but I'm not hopeful of any loss.

Ah good luck, I hope you get a loss :) x

Welcome Ally and Fattogo, being a slow loser sucks but I think I have come to terms with it now! You are in the right place with us strugglers who never give up or give in (well, for any length of time ;) ).

lol thanks, yeah I will keep at it! going to try and have at least a few days a week when I dont eat lots of syns so that I can have a treat on a saturday or Friday night (or split between both lol) see how that goes. x

Welcome Ally and Fatgottago - I managed a whopping 0.2lbs this week so I feel your pain! We are all determined to get to goal here, but we are resigned to the fact that it might take a bit longer than we would like :rolleyes:

Take comfort in the fact that statistically speaking it seems that those who lose it slower are more likely to keep it off :)

welcome ally and fatgottogo (gonna have to shorten that somehow lol) xx

feeling really pants tonight, hormones raging and im hvaing panic attacks and crying attacks galore-oh aswell as screaming at my hubby and the kids for no reason at all. ive ordered a pizza and chips, salmon and stir fry wont cut it atm. im having to change my weigh in to a thursday morning cos i am supposed to do a course on a tuesday when im there, and tbh a thursday morning would be a lot better now my middle child is at nursery as id just have the little one with me and shes good as gold bless her and i hate getting weighed on a night im waiting all day feeling anxious and stressed. this week is pretty much a write of tbh, what with my totm double whammy and night out and now totm munchies im actually pleased my weigh in wont be til thursday lol, gives me a few days to claw it back just a tad...hopefully!!! i ordered a thin based pizza and i never eat the crusts...so what do you reckon that is? 2 syns hahaha

I don't expect a loss next week at all, I've been relatively good all week so far, I haven't been over syns, but it's my birthday tomorrow so having a day where I don't care about dieting, I'm not spending my day and night syn counting. Here's to a day off plan, woo!

Aw conlou1 I am a panic attack and anxiety sufferer, it seems to be heaps better at the mo. hope that it stays that way, it lead me to chronic fatigue syndrome, well thats what I put it down to, I also pcos so that could of caused it but thats why I find it extra hard to lose weight xx

fatgottago said:
Aw conlou1 I am a panic attack and anxiety sufferer, it seems to be heaps better at the mo. hope that it stays that way, it lead me to chronic fatigue syndrome, well thats what I put it down to, I also pcos so that could of caused it but thats why I find it extra hard to lose weight xx

I have pcos too!! I'm sure they're linked too. It's not normal to have irregular periods, I also have slow starting periods, I can spot for a week before I actually come on it apparently means my progesterone and oestrogen is too high. I haven't had panic attacks for a while but pnd triggered mine and I think once you e had them you always have them.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maybe it should be renamed the PCOS slow losers club as I think quite a few of us on here are afflicted.

A late anniversary meal for us today as my Mil took us to Hassop Hall in bakewell. I managed all three courses but it was worth it !

yes pcos is a dieters nightmare lol, but we can get there by being extra good most of the time, and treats too are important for my mood, so I aim for once a week for that reason. I agree that once panic strikes it gets a hold of you, I am on egde with anxiety quite a lot, its very draining, but thinking that I am ok helps xx

Weigh in today :-S The alarm went off at 5.30 !!!! it was still on work time:'( going to take the dog fir a walk then off to wi at 8.30, fingers x for a loss,is three weeks in a row to much to ask :-/ will let you know later.

Back