The really slow loss team!

Oooo cool! I started doing that last month but then got so bogged down with Uni work and kids I haven't had time to carry on. I finish next week for the year so was gonna focus on exercise since i'm not going to have much to do! Thanks :) xx

charl_young said:
Oooo cool! I started doing that last month but then got so bogged down with Uni work and kids I haven't had time to carry on. I finish next week for the year so was gonna focus on exercise since i'm not going to have much to do! Thanks :) xx

Its deffo worth doing if you can! I go away on the 1st and want to lose half a stone by then! So if I do then I would of lost nearly a stone in 5 weeks! It took me 4months to lose a stone before! X

We should start doing it at the same time for mor support! X

Well done on the fab losses ladies!! I'm catching up now as haven't been able to get on here as much recently.

Lou did you decide SW or WW??

Well I was starting over yesterday & had a major blip but I've been good today & planning on going on going on my bike tonight if I can. I've been cutting out magazine pictures of clothes I'd love to wear at target & making a scrapbook, I find it good inspiration.

I'm going to start the couch to 5k Monday, I'll do it 3 days in the week. I hope I can stick to this one!!

I'm doing Sw-ish. Well I am I'm just not over thinking it or writing it down. But I'm
Also not saying ooh I have a HEXB and a HEXA left and eating something for the sake of it cos that was my downfall before. Getting in the habit of eating even if I wasn't hungry. The meals I'm having are Sw friendly and if I fancy something I'll have it but then stop. I got weighed today I weigh 11.8 I'm pleased with that was sure it was more.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

conlou1 said:
I'm going to start the couch to 5k Monday, I'll do it 3 days in the week. I hope I can stick to this one!!

I'm doing Sw-ish. Well I am I'm just not over thinking it or writing it down. But I'm
Also not saying ooh I have a HEXB and a HEXA left and eating something for the sake of it cos that was my downfall before. Getting in the habit of eating even if I wasn't hungry. The meals I'm having are Sw friendly and if I fancy something I'll have it but then stop. I got weighed today I weigh 11.8 I'm pleased with that was sure it was more.

Woo another couch to 5k buddy! Im starting obit with my mum today from week 1 then doing from week 5 with myself lol! I'm sure you will be fine! I had to do week 3 twice because I had a poor mind set where I told myself that I couldn't do it but then just thought well I've done it so far so I went on and it's fine! Try not to look ahead to what you will be running! And try not to think god I've been running ages when is it going to stop lol or else it will seem like for ever! :) x

conlou1 said:
That's where I struggle too. I've still not found a solution. Let me know if you do lol xx

Im guessing there is no solution. I wish my weigh in was a friday then it wouldnt be so bad but mine is a mondsy straight after the weekend

Just back from w i, 1/2 lb on,have done all green days and ate both hex b,c said it could be body adjusting to extra carbs.Will do better nxt week. Xx
Have been thinking about c 2 5 k too,might give it ago next week.

Last edited:
Just back from w i, 1/2 lb on,have done all green days and ate both hex b,c said it could be body adjusting to extra carbs.Will do better nxt week. Xx
Have been thinking about c 2 5 k too,might give it ago next week.

Sorry about the gain Acc. I hope it balances out for a loss next week :)

Yesterday was the first day in weeks I stuck to plan 100%. I was starving in the evening but ate fruit, must admit I feel so much better being 100%. It's now my monthly & have no idea if it will affect WI on Wednesday. Wanted to get back into exercise but won't be able to until the period pains gone. Feeling more positive though :)

Hey guys very quiet this weekend!

Pulled myself around today. I got a book off amazon the beck diet or something it's about changing your mind set towards food it uses cbt which I'm a big fan of and it's meant to help change the way you think about food. I identify with every negative thought towards food there is in the book so I'm hoping it can help me have a healthier more natural attitude towards food. Theres a bit in it that says about feeling hard done by cos you can't eat what you want and that is my biggest down fall. It's ridiculous. I'm not expecting a miracle I just hope it improves my thought process. Has anyone done or heard of it before?

Hi,had a bad day :'( but back on the wagon I WILL NOT BE FAT AT FIFTY !!!!!! ;-) lol 8 more w i's :*)

Hope you all have a good week xxx

I ate half a pack of chocolate chip cookies for lunch, does that sounds like a bad day?....eek. Thankfully I've made a weeks worth of the 12 SS Soup so I'll be having that everyday, I love it.

Not heard of that Lou but I think it could be worth a try. I always think your attitude & your frame of mind towards what you're eating has a lot to do with success. Personally for me anyway. I've always found that to be true.

Back