The really slow loss team!

Half off tonight, pleased with that as I have ate out all week!

Loving all the losses ladies!! :)

I'm really annoyed at myself, totally gone off the rails and feel awful for it. So much bad food ad drinks in theist week :( I had 4 koppabergs at the pub and then a massive steak at home and some choc trifle and feel like a horrible pig. This is all quite depressing. :(

I'm really annoyed at myself, totally gone off the rails and feel awful for it. So much bad food ad drinks in theist week :( I had 4 koppabergs at the pub and then a massive steak at home and some choc trifle and feel like a horrible pig. This is all quite depressing. :(

i dont think thats bad hun....4 koppabergs is not the end of the world, i could easily drink treble that on a good drinking sesh lol, steak is free on the red or extra easy plan, and some chocolate trifle could have been counted as syns....do not despair!!! just be on plan from now on hun, maybe cut portion size back a little bit?

I just totalled up my daily calories and actually feel sick. It's going to take a canny few days of seriously cutting back to undo today, right from when I wake up I'm doing this plan completely until I go away, and I'm quitting drinking.. So annoyed at myself as I've already had a bad week all week, totally off plan, and it's taken me 3 months to lose 10lbs I'll be gutted if I've undone it all x

This could be for me most defiantly, try as I might to stick to plan, and some days I do actually achieve this! I still feel the weight is not moving, even when I have been good 100 % 7 days, I still only loose 1 lb if that, it seems so unfair.
So please can I join you here, and maybe together I can achieve my desired weight lost of 2lbs....

charl_young said:
I just totalled up my daily calories and actually feel sick. It's going to take a canny few days of seriously cutting back to undo today, right from when I wake up I'm doing this plan completely until I go away, and I'm quitting drinking.. So annoyed at myself as I've already had a bad week all week, totally off plan, and it's taken me 3 months to lose 10lbs I'll be gutted if I've undone it all x

One bad day won't make u gain 10 pounds hun. I've been known to have over 100 syns in one night before and managed to onmy have a small gain. Try success express for a week it may give you a boost and make you feel a bit more in control xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bradgirl said:
This could be for me most defiantly, try as I might to stick to plan, and some days I do actually achieve this! I still feel the weight is not moving, even when I have been good 100 % 7 days, I still only loose 1 lb if that, it seems so unfair.
So please can I join you here, and maybe together I can achieve my desired weight lost of 2lbs....

Hi hun and welcome :)

I've been pretty off plan all week, usually after a heavy weekend I just get straight back to plan, but I got insomnia on Sunday and didn't really sleep very much for 3 days and it's totally thrown me off, couldn't be bothered to cook or shop and as I was shattered and just craved sugar. I said today was going to be my sorting myself out day and gettin back on track and I made it worse. I'm going to go for a walk on the beach in the morning, then come home and go swimming, hopefully if I do something more proactive it'll make me feel more positive xx

Ps.. What's success express?? Xx

I see this in the group i attend..but thing is im happy to just be losing after being heavy all my adult life..so even though my loss is slower i try not to compare

Ps.. What's success express?? Xx
It's a plan to boost losses, usually for people who have had a bad week or who's losses are pretty small.

3 meals a day.
each meal must be 2/3 superfree.
1/3 of your plate must be free foods from red or green (you can have food from both if you like)
choose 1 or 2 healthy extra a's and 2 healthy extra b's.
Any snacks must be superfree foods.
5 - 15 syns a day, I think you have to count the higher syn value from whatever day though.

not sure if there's anything else! X

Ok so I could still make a spag bol for example, but more veg in the sauce, and loads of salad with it? So a lot less meat and pasta? Orrr could I have a jacket potato with tuna but loads of salad and smaller potato? I guess I could just make soup all the time? X

Ok so I could still make a spag bol for example, but more veg in the sauce, and loads of salad with it? So a lot less meat and pasta? Orrr could I have a jacket potato with tuna but loads of salad and smaller potato? I guess I could just make soup all the time? X

Yep all sounds good! x

LinzLinz said:
Yep all sounds good! x

Ok sound! Thanks. I'll try it this week and see how it goes! X

Hi I know this isnt the right place to be posting but I just need some reassurance. I go to group with my mum and I have gained a pound this week and the C asked how i felt and i sheepihly said alright even though i wasnt, and started to explain how i felt abit bored and disheartened, and my mum just sat there and full on told everyone i had 3 takeways and what to expect. and then told me to shut up because no one wanted to hear about what i have to say. I felt like i was going to get back on track but now i feel totally fed up and worthless. I left group about 5 minutes later as i was on the verge of tears. and when everyone was asking how she had done she responded i lost 1.5lbs but she gained 1. making me feel like a failure. this coming from a woman who has had a gastric band still couldnt lose weight and only 2 weeks ago gained 4.5lbs in 1 week and i didnt say anything or tell everybody who was asking. soory but just needed to get that of my chest. I feel like total SH1T!

sl1nkyminny said:
Hi I know this isnt the right place to be posting but I just need some reassurance. I go to group with my mum and I have gained a pound this week and the C asked how i felt and i sheepihly said alright even though i wasnt, and started to explain how i felt abit bored and disheartened, and my mum just sat there and full on told everyone i had 3 takeways and what to expect. and then told me to shut up because no one wanted to hear about what i have to say. I felt like i was going to get back on track but now i feel totally fed up and worthless. I left group about 5 minutes later as i was on the verge of tears. and when everyone was asking how she had done she responded i lost 1.5lbs but she gained 1. making me feel like a failure. this coming from a woman who has had a gastric band still couldnt lose weight and only 2 weeks ago gained 4.5lbs in 1 week and i didnt say anything or tell everybody who was asking. soory but just needed to get that of my chest. I feel like total SH1T!

That's AWFUL. You poor thing. Go to a different group on your own hun, you don't need to be putting yourself through that. It's not a race or a competition and the group is there to offer support to everyone. If she's lying and saying she's lost weight when she's gained your c will know that. Your not a failure. For your own sanity you need to not go to group together. I always go alone and have met some lovely people x

Back