The really slow loss team!

conlou1 said:
Ooh I was very drunk last night. Not feeling too bad though today hurray!!

Apparently I came home with takeaway but have it to the hubby and passed out. Hurray!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol xxx

Lou your comments always make me chuckle ;)

Well I've totally stuck to plan this week, surprised as to be honest I'm still so upset about losing my cat, it was almost 10weeks ago but I can't move on from it, I'm so low, but I've been 100% this week & feel better for it. I've had SS soup all week for dinner, hope it pays off, not feeling too positive about a good WI but will see Wed.

LisaC said:
Lou your comments always make me chuckle ;)

Well I've totally stuck to plan this week, surprised as to be honest I'm still so upset about losing my cat, it was almost 10weeks ago but I can't move on from it, I'm so low, but I've been 100% this week & feel better for it. I've had SS soup all week for dinner, hope it pays off, not feeling too positive about a good WI but will see Wed.

Sorry your feeling low Hun. I'm sure you'll have a loss.

I was just reading about weight loss plateaus and that it can be down to your body having a reduced amount of calories for a long time so it slows your metabolism to meet the new energy intake. Apparently it can be combatted by having days of higher calories alternated with days of lower ones. Was very interesting reading. I've had s lovely day in the sun today. Long may it last!

Sorry your feeling low Hun. I'm sure you'll have a loss.

I was just reading about weight loss plateaus and that it can be down to your body having a reduced amount of calories for a long time so it slows your metabolism to meet the new energy intake. Apparently it can be combatted by having days of higher calories alternated with days of lower ones. Was very interesting reading. I've had s lovely day in the sun today. Long may it last!

My old C advised me to go crazy at times as I was being too strict, I wasn't as I was just sticking to plan, but for me my body gets stuck in a rut quickly so every other week or so I'll have a day/night off. Not crazy but I definitely oversyn. It always used to kickstart my metabolism.

WHOOP having a little party in my head - for the first time in ages I didn't put on weight over the weekend *dancing in chair* Hope you all had lovely weekends :)

WHOOP having a little party in my head - for the first time in ages I didn't put on weight over the weekend *dancing in chair* Hope you all had lovely weekends :)

I usually stick to plan but the last few weeks I've found so hard, and this weekend I stuck to plan even though I REALLY wanted to go crazy, go us! :)

Well done you! I wish it would just fall off me like it used to but it just won't.

After my weekend/week off plan I thought i'd go weigh myself to see the damage, I usually WI thurs but thought id start again. Gained 1lb which isn't too bad really, and I'm definitely back on track now just resisting the sugar cravings although twister ice creams are awesome! And really low in syns so thats a good summer treat. Going swimming in a bit although I feel bloated again so not looking forward to the costume on for the world to see. Hate that!

After my weekend/week off plan I thought i'd go weigh myself to see the damage, I usually WI thurs but thought id start again. Gained 1lb which isn't too bad really, and I'm definitely back on track now just resisting the sugar cravings although twister ice creams are awesome! And really low in syns so thats a good summer treat. Going swimming in a bit although I feel bloated again so not looking forward to the costume on for the world to see. Hate that!

1lb on after a bad weekend is pretty good I think, I'm sure you can get that off by WI. Good on you for swimming, you may lose that 1lb quicker than planned :)

It wasnt just a weekend it was 6 days of crap sporadic eating so I'm actually pretty relieved! Thanks lets hope so, if I'm feeling brave enough may also try the 30ds tonight. X

Hi guys thanks for the supportive words! Pom I have lost half a stone in 3 weeks which i am very happy with. I think that it is just jealously as we are also a similar weight. and she said oh lets see who can get to target first. to which i responded "this isnt a race" and she just pulled her face. Iv decided that this week i am going to go to the 7pm group as she goes to the 5pm one. Also I am going to Belgium on Friday which i am thoroughly looking forward to. I also had a BBQ this weekend but was ok.I snuck a few WW sausage on there and kept them to myself. had loads of salad but also lots of pimms but it has fruit in so this count ;) but went on a long walk yesterday and im pretty sure sweated most of this out lol going to carry on with my running this week and limit myself to 5 syns a day and hopefully with have a good loss this week. =] I love all people on mins =] you really know how to pick a girl up when she is down =]

It wasnt just a weekend it was 6 days of crap sporadic eating so I'm actually pretty relieved! Thanks lets hope so, if I'm feeling brave enough may also try the 30ds tonight. X

Oh man that was lucky then, two weeks ago I had one week off and gained 8.5lbs!!!! Crazy crazy gain.

I dont understand this syns business whats a syn?

I dont understand this syns business whats a syn?

Are you doing Slimming World?? We have up to 15syns a day to use on treats, chocolate, crisps, sauces etc. They can be included in meals or as snacks. I have a curly wurly everyday for 6 syns :) so I never go without chocolate.

This is a Slimming World thread and syns are any foods which are not superfree or free.

The SW syn allowance is anything from 5-15 per day. SW recommends you don't go any lower than 5 syns/day and they are there so you can have few indulgences such as olive oil, booze, biscuits/cake and any other number of "naughties". The idea of sysn is that you can still have things which you enjoy and would normally be no-nos on a diet which makes the plan more sustainable in the long-term.

HTH :D

(whoops - just realised Lisa got in whilst I was still typing!)

Thanks ladies we don't have Slimming World here I'm not on any set diet I'm just very careful (see my blog for food diary). Sounds like a good plan though to have some accountable extras....

Are you doing Slimming World?? We have up to 15syns a day to use on treats, chocolate, crisps, sauces etc. They can be included in meals or as snacks. I have a curly wurly everyday for 6 syns :) so I never go without chocolate.

This is a Slimming World thread and syns are any foods which are not superfree or free.

The SW syn allowance is anything from 5-15 per day. SW recommends you don't go any lower than 5 syns/day and they are there so you can have few indulgences such as olive oil, booze, biscuits/cake and any other number of "naughties". The idea of sysn is that you can still have things which you enjoy and would normally be no-nos on a diet which makes the plan more sustainable in the long-term.

HTH :D

(whoops - just realised Lisa got in whilst I was still typing!)

exiguous said:
Thanks ladies we don't have Slimming World here I'm not on any set diet I'm just very careful (see my blog for food diary). Sounds like a good plan though to have some accountable extras....

Where are you from Hun?

Ooh I'm hungry tonight!! Had salad for tea and just fancy something a bit more. My dress came today I can get it on but it looks awful I'm not even sure losing weight will improve it but I'm hoping so. It looks gorgeous on the hanger but I just looked huge in it :(

Welcome Bronwyn - we are mostly all serious slowies on here.... some more than others. It's a lovely, supportive thread with no angels or devils, just folks trying to get their excess baggage stowed as quickly and painlessly as possible. You will love it :D

Back