The really slow loss team!

Thanks. Can't bloody sleep now. Really trying to resist the fridge

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dont give in hun, at least you'll wake up tomorrow knowing you've stuck to plan.

:bighug: Lou and little 'un! Hope you get to sleep soon and feel less overwhelmed tomorrow.

I feel a bit better after a good nights sleep but woke with a massive tension headache.

I doubt I can weigh in tomorrow although I'm gonna try my hardest. So I got weighed today whilst in boots and I've sts. I'm not too bothered cos I know it's nothing I've done and I'm a bit bunged up and hormones going wappy again but my problem is- I always weigh in mid week, and it ALWAYS shows a gain of upto 3 pounds even if I have been good then a day or 2 later it's gone again. I dont understand why? Very odd. I think I may have hit a plateau, I've lost 6 pound this month which considering I'm very nearly in healthy bmi range is excellent so I was waiting for it and fully expecting it. I did measure my waist and I've lost 2 inches :) 30 inch waist finally!!! I'm having 1200 cals through the week and doing loads of walking then having 2000-2800 on a sat night and about 1500-2000 on a Friday night. Do u think I should just carry on and that it will start to drop off or should I cut cals back more on a weekend? At the higher end of cal intake I'm having an average of 1542 calories a day that should still be enough to lose shouldn't it? Especially since I exercise but don't knock it off my cals. Hmm. I feel like I've lost weight this week so maybe need to just wait it out

. . . I'm having an average of 1542 calories a day that should still be enough to lose shouldn't it? Especially since I exercise but don't knock it off my cals. Hmm.
Lou are your Stats right? i.e. are you 11:3?
If so then 1542 is ok but maybe a tad high to keep losing if you weren't doing any exercise.

BUT . . .

You are exercising and you are losing - although a bit up and down methinks but 6 lbs this month is good.

I've read somewhere that having a bit of a one-day blow-out occasionally is no bad thing for your body provided you get straight back on plan next day.
It's said to give you body a kick. It's very controvertial though - SW certainly do NOT recommend it!
But as you are going so high every Friday then you body may well be getting used to it chica.

I would suggest cutting back to a max of 2000 on a Friday too for a couple of weeks.
This will drop your average to less than 1450 which should give you a boost.

No my stats are wrong I can't do it on my phone and my lappy has been playing up. Im 11.2 so not much different. Hmm I think I wil just go over the 1200 on special occasions cos I have ordered my bridesmaid dress in a 10 cos the 12 fits now but need to lose a good stone by December so the 10 will fit. It was a hard decision to make but if I stuck with the 12 and lost weight I'd have to regain it to fit in it but if I got the 10 and didn't lose anything I'd have nothing to wear. But I went for the 10 cos I know I can do it, it's just gonna be really hard. They're big sizes though so the 12 was a big 12, you watch it will have been a glitch and the 10 will be tiny lol x

Sts at wi tonight, i'm happy with that as not been sticking to plan.xx

Worst day off plan in quite some time. Was bf's birthday so was a planned off plan day. I have never felt so full I don't think!! Can't wait to get back on plan in the morning and feel less bloated! Oh god it's so bad!!! I didn't even eat my main course I was so full. Went to see Prometheus though, was good! Hope you've all had a good day xx

I was great up
Until I was at mums. I succumbed to half a small battered sausage, half a dozen chips, a wrap with a bit of chilli and an ice Lolly damn it. I still only had about 1400 for the day though so not too worried. Had to come to bed out way of the fridge cos I was getting in that I've blown it I may aswell eat more mind set then I would have been named with myself.

Feeling down and panicky again today with everything that's going on I guess it's just normal. I wish those anti depressants hadnt had such bad side effect cos I think I would be able to cope better if I was calmer. I'm going to get weekend out the way and if I'm still the same ill have to go back and try something else YET again.

Well chaps a three pound loss for me :) chuffed to bloody bits as not going last week has completely thrown me this week! But the next 6 weeks I'm grafting hard! I want to be at target for my birthday! 6 weeks and have 18lbs to go! I know it's a lot and that I might not lose it but I will be happy if I was nearly there 13.4 ATM I can smell the 12's there so close! :)

Well chaps a three pound loss for me :) chuffed to bloody bits as not going last week has completely thrown me this week! But the next 6 weeks I'm grafting hard! I want to be at target for my birthday! 6 weeks and have 18lbs to go! I know it's a lot and that I might not lose it but I will be happy if I was nearly there 13.4 ATM I can smell the 12's there so close! :)
Well done chica - get on the naughty step and buy a round of drinks.

3lbs off is deffo not tortoise speed. And if you lose another 18lbs in 6 weeks you'll have us all scratching your eyes out :8855:

The rules of the tortoise club is 1 lb a week - max!!! :eek:

I know! And I have tortoised on for 5 months and realising I won't be at target for my birthday has really upset me I'm sorry :(

Also I have no idea how I lost 3 lbs I had three courses at chiqutios on Thursday , KFC on Friday, white bread all weekend coz my dad doesn't eat brown bread, a giant baguette yesterday as I was starving when I went shopping and I think that's it! And before you say I do feel totally guilty! :/

I hate the banks! I keep all my money in a tin!! And only a tiny bit in the account! Can you not so that emergency money thing at the cash machine?? X

Also I have no idea how I lost 3 lbs I had three courses at chiqutios on Thursday , KFC on Friday, white bread all weekend coz my dad doesn't eat brown bread, a giant baguette yesterday as I was starving when I went shopping and I think that's it! And before you say I do feel totally guilty! :/

Mmmm white bread :)

It may be that excess calories tricked your metabolism, that's happens for me sometimes. Don't feel guilty, just work really really hard & then you'll know by your birthday you've given your all, even if you're a little away from target :)

Yeah I plan on it to! I'm going on abut of a road trip tonight so not going to be back till late so am going to make some snack for the trip as I would normally eat out! Any ideas on what I can take?? X

Back