The really slow loss team!

Annya - hugs chica - I know it isn't as much as you wanted.

Teamnasher - that sounds scarey. Hope you're okay soon chica.

Afternoon tortoises.

Well as I'm not around much tomorrow and I fly to the UK early on Sunday, I decided to take today's weight as my official one in lieu of next Monday.
(Hope you're still with me here - I know I'm a confusing old fart at times).

Soooooooo . . . get your trumpets out, bang the drums, and roll out the red carpet.

This morning I weighed 72.9 kg (=11 st 6¾ lbs) - yes I'm under that bl00dy 74 kg which has been haunting me for ages.
Which meand I've lost 1.7 kg (3¾ lbs) since Monday - when I was actually slap bang on official target!
Gawd knows how I've done it - but I did say I was going to be a very good girl all week - and I have been.

And I'm 1.5 kg (3¼ lb) under official target!
So that's 32.1 kg lost = 5 st ¾ lb, BMI = 25.55, and 30.57% body weight lost since I started.

So to say I'm a happy bunny is an under-statement. I think a wee celebration is in order tonight (and I won't even look at the scales tomorrow).
So I'm on the naughty step - leaping up and down, and dancing like a blumin' lunatic.
There's a case of Cava here, some gin, vodka and anything else you fancy in fact.

That's it - that's my final, final target reached. No more weight to lose. Just need to maitain properly now.

Won't be around much after tonight until 13th so good luck to all you lovely tortoises over the next 12 days.

Afternoon tortoises.

Well as I'm not around much tomorrow and I fly to the UK early on Sunday, I decided to take today's weight as my official one in lieu of next Monday.
(Hope you're still with me here - I know I'm a confusing old fart at times).

Soooooooo . . . get your trumpets out, bang the drums, and roll out the red carpet.

This morning I weighed 72.9 kg (=11 st 6¾ lbs) - yes I'm under that bl00dy 74 kg which has been haunting me for ages.
Which meand I've lost 1.7 kg (3¾ lbs) since Monday - when I was actually slap bang on official target!
Gawd knows how I've done it - but I did say I was going to be a very good girl all week - and I have been.

And I'm 1.5 kg (3¼ lb) under official target!
So that's 32.1 kg lost = 5 st ¾ lb, BMI = 25.55, and 30.57% body weight lost since I started.

So to say I'm a happy bunny is an under-statement. I think a wee celebration is in order tonight (and I won't even look at the scales tomorrow).
So I'm on the naughty step - leaping up and down, and dancing like a blumin' lunatic.
There's a case of Cava here, some gin, vodka and anything else you fancy in fact.

That's it - that's my final, final target reached. No more weight to lose. Just need to maitain properly now.

Won't be around much after tonight until 13th so good luck to all you lovely tortoises over the next 12 days.

Bev - you are AMAZING!!!

Thanks Ann, Annya and Lisa - you lovely ladies! Tried to rep you but I need to spread the love around!

Morning, just off to class must admit to feeling nervous and embarresed about restarting yet again :$
Will report in soon with the damage!! :-S

Well back from group and not too surprised at my weight, made to feel welcome and did not feel embarresed at all.
So all fired up and motivated. May restart my diary again to help me along.

Have a nice afternoon

Ann

Well done for getting back to group Ann :) good for you.

Im with all my family today at a zoo, they've all had sweets, ice cream & doughnuts. I ate my cheese salad & an apple. Like they say nothing tastes as good as skinny feels :)

LisaC said:
Well done for getting back to group Ann :) good for you.

Im with all my family today at a zoo, they've all had sweets, ice cream & doughnuts. I ate my cheese salad & an apple. Like they say nothing tastes as good as skinny feels :)

Well done :-D for resisting

Well done bev!! That's one hell of a loss! You must be ecstatic!

I could t go 2 weeks without weighing in, so i got weighed on my weigh day Friday, and I was pleasantly surprised to see I've lost a pound this week!! I've been more relaxed with the food and increased exercise instead, I'm more than happy to lose a pound a week and I really want to get out of this plateau that's lasted a bloody
Month.

Well done bev!! That's one hell of a loss! You must be ecstatic!

I could t go 2 weeks without weighing in, so i got weighed on my weigh day Friday, and I was pleasantly surprised to see I've lost a pound this week!! I've been more relaxed with the food and increased exercise instead, I'm more than happy to lose a pound a week and I really want to get out of this plateau that's lasted a bloody
Month.

I hear you Lou. I plateaued for 6 weeks not long ago and it is darned frustrating :mad:

I am having a lean week this week and eating at BMR no matter how much exercise I do to try and kick start my losses again - I am still 2.5lbs heavier than I was a month ago and pretty peeved about it too :sigh:

Well back from group and not too surprised at my weight, made to feel welcome and did not feel embarresed at all.
So all fired up and motivated. May restart my diary again to help me along.

Have a nice afternoon

Ann

Well done Ann. The hardest part is actually getting back on the wagon and you have done that. Good luck - you can do it!

Annya said:
I hear you Lou. I plateaued for 6 weeks not long ago and it is darned frustrating :mad:

I am having a lean week this week and eating at BMR no matter how much exercise I do to try and kick start my losses again - I am still 2.5lbs heavier than I was a month ago and pretty peeved about it too :sigh:

I've had a weekend 'off' so to speak, as I think thus is where I go wrong I feel like I have to be good all the time and it's just not sustainable long term, I've not pigged out at all but I had vodka last night and today I've had what I wanted for dinner and tea, I'm going to have a lower cal day tomorrow then drop it even more Monday and Tuesday. I figured if I can be quite strict weekdays then a bit more relaxed on a weekend it won't feel do gruelling, this is what I did through may and June and lost a stone. You'll do it annya, I have faith in you hun

I believe in losing weight slowly and getting to your goals; learning your lessons on your way, and transforming yourself totally that is mentally, physically and emotionally. In this way you will be a totally different person when you get to your goals and will never go back again. This is how to successfully lose weight and keep it off forever.

Hello all! Ugh. Seems like lots of you on here are having a hard time :-( my thoughts are with you all and I'll husbands too.
Still here though and that's what counts :)
X

Not going great theres a lot going on lately i think ill take break for few weeks there is so much emotional stuff going on now xx

Not going great theres a lot going on lately i think ill take break for few weeks there is so much emotional stuff going on now xx

Sorry to hear that - must be something in the water... loads of us seem to be down just now. I had a real weepy fit last night myself and I sooooo don't do crying usually!

Take care and pm if you want to chat................

:( annya i hope your ok too hun

im coming on for a whinge. i feel really ill. it started last tuesday night, aching, sweating, bad chest, i kept dosing up and went about my normal daily stuff, friday a few mates came round and i got ridiculously drunk on vodka, saturday i spent all day throwing up, and today ive woke up with a bad eye, its really swollen, my chest feels like someones tipped acid in it, and im sweating and feel generally cack. note to self...listen to your body and rest next time you feel ill!!

Back