The reason CD is hard for me...

I dreamt that I have a baby (sheeeesh) and that I called it Lola!!

LOL.

I had an crazy dream on CD (well a few crazy dreams :D) but this one involved DQ.

I dreamt she was my CDC, and she had been told by Cambridge that I wasn't eating enough. She was instructed to bring me a cooked breakfast.

DQ was so mad, she posted it through the letter box:8855:

I'll never forget that dream :D

OMG I remember you having that dream - I got some majorly weird "cyber" looks after that, I can tell ya :giggle: :8855:

I'm stopping up to watch that too Leah!

I dreamt I ate a mini quiche the other night, it tasted so nice too!

I have a quiche in the freezer! I shall defrost it for the boys!

Gotta love random threads, it's like the good old days

I disagree with this totally.. having done both, i find it harder to make the right choices in stead of just picking up a pack and having it.. i think constantly about how many syns are in something, how many i have had that day.. reminding myself in a supermarket that i cant have it.. whereas on CD i was able to cook for other people really easily, and be around people who were eating nice food..

The reason CD is hard for me...... is because I don't lose like "normal" people. I either lose masses and masses (19 lbs in week one on one of my attempts :eek: ) or I don't lose/gain. But I try to remind myself that sooner or later, my body accepts what I'm doing and let's it work - I just have to trust it.

The reason CD is easier for me....... no choices, shakes, bars, water. Nuff said.

And in the end I keep coming back to it for those reasons.

I disagree with this totally.. having done both, i find it harder to make the right choices in stead of just picking up a pack and having it.. i think constantly about how many syns are in something, how many i have had that day.. reminding myself in a supermarket that i cant have it.. whereas on CD i was able to cook for other people really easily, and be around people who were eating nice food..

Ah ha, someone sensible at last!! ;):D

I think my point was confused. It wasnt about the ease of the diet, it was about allowing yourself a meal off without damaging your whole week.

On WW if you have a burger you need to fight back the points.

On CD if you have a burger....

I think my point was confused. It wasnt about the ease of the diet, it was about allowing yourself a meal off without damaging your whole week.

On WW if you have a burger you need to fight back the points.

On CD if you have a burger....

But..... (I always do the but thing!) why would you want a burger??? :p:D

depends.. i think WW or SW if you have a burger (not counted into points or syns) it throws your mind in the same way as CD.. and the sense of failure is still there.. if you go back to your class after a week and have put on 2lbs.. whereas on cd i have been able to right the things ive done wrong by jumping back into ssing..

I DONT!!!!

It was a state of mind statement. The ultimate failiure kind of thing. You cant undo a whoopsie on CD can ya! For some that is enough to keep them on track. This time, I'm one of those people. In the past, I havent been that strong :)

I DONT!!!!

It was a state of mind statement. The ultimate failiure kind of thing. You cant undo a whoopsie on CD can ya! For some that is enough to keep them on track. This time, I'm one of those people. In the past, I havent been that strong :)

yeah I get you ;):D

I know what you mean, and I agree. Which is why I am here doing CD again, because yes, I need to lose weight fast, but also because if I was doing WW or SW, I would find it hard not to cheat. I love food, and when I have some, I want more and more...

Hopefully this time, I can sort out my issues with food properly.

It was a state of mind statement. The ultimate failiure kind of thing.

Please excuse my slow connection. Missing posts inbetween.

Yeah, I know the mind statement, but you also have a choice about which way you want to think.

If you want to consider it a failure, that's totally up to you. Cool eh :D

Anyway, here endeth the lesson.

That is why CD is hard for ME!

It's always the same hun. I still firmly believe what I first said, yet here I am finishing day 7 with at least 9lbs gone.

Will find out my first weigh in tomorrow and by Olis birthday (25/04) I will be wearing an amazing dress and wrapping myself in a bow ready for him ;)

Reactions: KD
Back