Lunch

Quorn salad with yoghurty garlic dressing

Alpen x 2 6 syns

Tea

Stir fry tofu with sweet chili sauce oil 1 x heb

Quark chocolate cheese cake and raspberries

SnaX

Banana, apple, 2 x boiled egg

Came unstuck with half a slice of cheese on toast so will have to count as 2 x HEA plus the rest of my syns for the bread

Can I ask where you get your Linda McCartney sausages from? And are they syn free? Could really do with some veggie sausages that are lower than Quorn. I know 1 syn isn't much, but still ;)

If you mean the red onion and rosemary ones - they're free and very tasty! :) x

Ophelia105 said:
My food is boring at the moment - will have to read my rose Elliott book over the weekend

Oooh, have you got the low carb one? I really should pick it up as I am v reliant on carbs...

cheekychinchilla said:
I've never seen these anywhere lol! Do you know where stocks them?x

Asda do and some branches of Tesco I think? They also showed up in my mum's local Co-op last week - of all places!

Hi guys

I struggle getting the LM red onion sausage as my local (huge) asda only stock normal. My nearest asda that does stock them is derby, spondon although I was at sails buries, Arnold, Nottingham last week and found some. Last time I checked the website it was only asda and Sainsbury.

Yes, it is the low carb book so will make a start over the weekend and share some recipes. The only issue s that it is high fat as well - similar to Atkins - so might need tweaking.

Ophelia105 said:
Hi guys

I struggle getting the LM red onion sausage as my local (huge) asda only stock normal. My nearest asda that does stock them is derby, spondon although I was at sails buries, Arnold, Nottingham last week and found some. Last time I checked the website it was only asda and Sainsbury.

Yes, it is the low carb book so will make a start over the weekend and share some recipes. The only issue s that it is high fat as well - similar to Atkins - so might need tweaking.

Ophelia - I think we must be not to far away from each other hehe! I get mine from Spondon Asda. Never seen them in either of the big Sajnsburys in Derby but my mum got some from one of the tiny local Co-ops apparently! She swears they were the right ones ...

missy1978 said:
Ophelia - I think we must be not to far away from each other hehe! I get mine from Spondon Asda. Never seen them in either of the big Sajnsburys in Derby but my mum got some from one of the tiny local Co-ops apparently! She swears they were the right ones ...

Oooh exciting! I live in Heanor and work in Derby City Centre a couple of days a week and pop over then.

I also work in Mansfield and go past loads of coops so will check them out as well.

Breakfast

Coop pitta 2 x egg scrambled 1 x heb

Lunch

Cottage cheese and boiled egg salad with lots of chives

Tea

Mixed veg gratin (topping made with cottage cheese, Greek yoghurt and topped with cathedral city ) 2 x HEA

Choc flavoured quark with raspberries and blue berries. Topped with WW creme freche 3 x syns

SnaX

Alpen 1 x heb

Banana, figs, apples

Another uninspiring day tho the mixed veg gratin was v nice

Well it's been s funny kind of day..

Breakfast

LM red onion sausage, tomato, poached egg and mushrooms

Lunch

I was at a brewers fare with family. Went for quorn chilli and baked pot 2 x heb

Tea

Last nights veggie gratin plus 3 x quorn sausage 1 1/2 syns 1 x HEA

A whole tub of asda rhubarb and vanilla yoghurt

SnaX

Banana, 1/2 chocolate fudge cake

With the bottle o pink wine I think that's my syns sorted for today! I think it probably a flexi day...

Ands its star week.....

I feel a little poorly

I blame the yoghurt...

WI - lost 1.3kg - whoop whoop!

Now 71.4kg.

Target is 59kg

Hoping to be in the 60s by the end of a fortnight

Today I'm off swimming at a hydrotherapy centre with my two dogs followed by a Thai meal

The swimming was very good today - watching the greyhound dive is quite something. And the cavapoo is a little water otter.

Baaaaaad day with food - cant evn bring myself o say it...

Woke up very poorly last night. Too much food or something bad I ate? Difficult to tell. Going to have to take a steady today. Not got a particularly hectic day booked - 1 hour teaching session plus a meeting afterwards. Also going to TX Maxx this morning to buy a new bag for work.

Breakfast

Quorn saus x 2 and scrambled egg 1 syn

Lunch

Quorn salad and pomegranate with balsamic glaze 1 syn

Tea

Seitan with fried onions in olive oil 2 x heb with Cajun seasoning

Dry fried mushrooms, asparagus and red pepper topped with mature cheddar 2 x HEA

SnaX

Banana, carrot, orange and apple

Low fat custard 3 syns with raspberries

Syn total 5

Felt a lot better as the day went on....

cheekychinchilla said:
Hope you're feeling better now :)

Yes thank you - it must have been a bug...

Breakfast

Faky bacon, tomato, coop pitta bread 2 syns and a heb

Lunch

Cheese mixed with WW creme fraiche and chives with salad 2 x heb 2 syns

Tea

Mashed BNS with 1 sachet butter buds, quorn sausage and tomato casserole 1.5 syns

Raspberries and asda rhubarb and vanilla yoghurt

SnaX

2 x alpen 1 x heb

Banana, orange, apple

5.5 syns

Been a busy day at work so kept my mind off food.

Back