Baked pot with creme fraiche and cheese 4 syns 2 x heb and 2 x HEA

Tea

Quorn beef strips salad

Yoghurt and raspberries

SnaX

Banana, orange, apple, 2 x boiled egg

2 alpen 3 syns

Tired, tired, tired and fed up with crappy day at work

I'm sorry you've had a crappy day :( Erm, sorry to potentially make it worse, but aren't Alpen Light's 3 syns each?? :(

Breakfast

Poached eggs x2 with tomatoes and red onion sausage

Lunch

Free yoghurt 0% cherry

Fibre plus bar 1 x heb

Banana

Tea

Stir fried red peppers, courgettes, onions, courgette and asparagus topped with cheese 2 x HEA

Free yoghurt plus strawberries

SnaX

Mikado x 12 6 syns

Alpen 3 syns

Plums, oranges

Oh and add 6 more syns of mikado and a fudge - prob 5 more syns.

Darn those mikados - once I start I find it hard to stop. Did I or learn my lesson last time?????

Mikados are like crack to us dieters! I can't eat them any more 'cos I just can't stop until I have scoffed the box :(

missy1978 said:
Mikados are like crack to us dieters! I can't eat them any more 'cos I just can't stop until I have scoffed the box :(

Lol! I think it's because they are only 0.5 syns so it's easy to keep going. I would have been better off having a wispa bar cos once its finished that's it.

Well today I tried cauliflower rice from Rosie's low carb veggie book

I whizzed up the raw cauliflower in the food processor until it looked like rice. Then I tinged it in th microwave for a minute or so.

I had it with very spicy quorn lamb stir fry so I couldn't taste h cauliflower - it works psychologically as I believe it felt like I was eating rice. Although I'm used to not eating a portion of carbs with every meal so I'm not sure it brought anything to the party for me - so to speak.

I have some left over and toying with the idea of mixing it with a tub of low low, fromage frais, chives and some eggs to make a cheesy cauliflower bake.

Breakfast
Mixed veggies and cheese in a pitta 1 x heb 2 x HEA

Lunch
Quorn steak strips salad with low mayo 2 syns

Tea
See above.

Asda yoghurt - rhubarb and vanilla

SnaX
Banana, plums, orange
Mikado 2 syns - oh go on then it might be nearer 3 as it was the broken bits in the bottom.

Tomorrow is pink wine day!

YAY!

Oooh how is the quorn lamb? Haven't tried it yet, waiting til it's on offer!

The cauliflower rice thing is v interesting - then again cauliflower is amazing stuff, you can do so much with it! I made vegan ricotta out of it for a lasagne once and it was lovely! I might try the rice thing though - I'm planning a red day or two for this coming week as I need to shift this 3.5lbs I have gained...

Ooh thought I'd lost my diary then..

The quorn lamb is £2.50 a bag so expensive and it was ok but nothing special.

Yesterday I spent four hours house cleaning so must have burnt some cals however my weigh in today is a very disappointing 0.3kg or 0.7 lb

Not even one measly pound. It was prob cos of last weekend which was a bit of a lost weekend.

Yesterday's food.

Breakfast

2 x boiled egg, asda free mango & pineapple yoghurt, banana

Lunch

Left over stir fried veggies and quorn lamb

Tea

Roast BNS, onion, courgette with quorn red onion burgers and cheese 2 x HEA

SnaX

Dairy milk bar 10 syns mikado 2 syns

Plus a bottle of pink wine 28 syns

Today I am hungry so will start with a huge SW friendly brekkie.

Quiet on here today...

Has everyone been out enjoying the sunshine?

Brekkie

3 x red onion sausage, 2 x eggs, mushrooms and quorn bacon (the free deli stuff) brown sauce 1 syn

Lunch

I processed half a raw cauliflower and mixed with 2 eggs , some chives and a pot of low low. I then put into a Yorkshire 12 pan and baked. And then ate them all! So 2 x HEA there. They were nice but next time I think I'd use all of the cauliflower and make one large quiche.

Tea

Soya chunk stew with a tomato sauce and broccoli. Fry lighted garlic roasties 2 x heb (I did brush the dsh with oil so better have a syn there)

Figs and blueberries with Asda mango and pineapple yoghurt

SnaX

None!

Ophelia105 said:
Quiet on here today...

Has everyone been out enjoying the sunshine?

Brekkie

3 x red onion sausage, 2 x eggs, mushrooms and quorn bacon (the free deli stuff) brown sauce 1 syn

Lunch

I processed half a raw cauliflower and mixed with 2 eggs , some chives and a pot of low low. I then put into a Yorkshire 12 pan and baked. And then ate them all! So 2 x HEA there. They were nice but next time I think I'd use all of the cauliflower and make one large quiche.

Tea

Soya chunk stew with a tomato sauce and broccoli. Fry lighted garlic roasties 2 x heb (I did brush the dsh with oil so better have a syn there)

Figs and blueberries with Asda mango and pineapple yoghurt

SnaX

None!

Cauliflower cheese quiche? Oh yes! Sounds amazing!

missy1978 said:
Cauliflower cheese quiche? Oh yes! Sounds amazing!

And I do think it would be nice made with cottage cheese if you wanted o save your HEA - next time I'm not going to process the cauliflower so fine. I think it would wok well a little chunkier. And I might try it with broccoli.

Breakfast

3 x boiled egg hmmmm not v exciting...

Lunch

Quorn ham and fillets in f/free fromage frais and chive dressing with roast BNS/courgette and onion

Tea

Broccoli and potatoes bake with cheese and mustard sauce made from fromage frais 2 x heb 2 x HEA and 3 syns for extra cheese!

Strawberry yoghurt with strawberries

SnaX

Banana, plum, apple

Longley farm c/cheese - is it sad to love c/cheese as I love this stuff. 2 syns

Don't feel that I've eaten much today. Oh well - will make up for w/end.

Breakfast

Cheese omelette 2 x HEA

Lunch

Soya stew plus boiled pots 2 x heb

Asda free yoghurt with berries

Tea

Stir fried onion, cabbage and red pepper in sesame oil 6 syns

Baked tofu marinated in ginger and soy sauce

Sweet chilli sauce 1.5 syns

Coconut egg pudding - made with 3 eggs, fromage frais, Splenda & coconut essence

SnaX

Carrot, banana, orange, plum

Today was my 13 hour day so v tired now...

Breakfast

3 x red onion sausage coop pitta mushrooms 1 x heb

Lunch

6 x baby bel light 2 x HEA

2 x alpen 1 x heb

Banana

Tea

Egg salad with capers and pasta 6 syns

SnaX

Apple, orange, figs

Home made chocolate brownie....oops - it was made with coco powder instead of chocolate and puréed apple juice instead of sugar so not sure of syns.

Back