The Resist List

Today i have resisted: Chips, white bread and battered sauage from the chippy. All of the people i work with decided to have chippy for lunch - but i ave stuck with my ryvitta and i now have a big bowl of berries with a yog!!

k x

I am currently resisting ice cream cones!! had 2 yesterday and 2 the day before! and theyr 10 syns each ooopsy!

damn this nice weather!! :p nah im luvving it really

oooh and i was sooo tempted to have a second pitta bread with my quorn chilli but told myself i didn't NEED it

lol :)

X

So far I have resisted a snickers bar that was in the car this morning - my hubby moved it before I could even smell it!!! thank goodness.

Today has just too many temptations! This morning at playgroup I resisted crisps, sarnies and choccy biccies and nibbled on carrot and strawberry instead! This pm was a kiddies' party with (all home-baked) chocolate muffins, whit choc chip cookies, sarnies, crisps, etc, etc, and MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE... carrot cake birthday cake (and it did not contain any scan bran!).

Tonight I am going out to dinner and yet again, I will have to resist! I know for a fact there is Thai curry and Singapore noodles on the menu (not SW friendly sauces!!) and then there's all the wine everyone will be drinking... Could today be any more challenging??? Gonna aim to have a steak and some vodka and diet coke I think.

Still, I'm off to Ibiza on Sat, so keep thinking of that bikini... xx

Wow, well done everyone some great willpower today!

I resisted the Boasters Luxury Chocolate Cookies my boyfriend brought home and sharing his Doritos. Good me!

So far a Fish Finger butty on white tiger baguette! My OH is eating it all as we speak :cry:

Also resisted some really nice Hungarian biscuits that a colleague brought into work after a visit home. I actually took 2 of them, wrapped them in a napkin and but them in my draw. I binned them just before i went home instead of eating them - and they looked bloody delicious as well :sigh:

Today i have resisted:

Cream cakes - yet another birthday at work and someone else has bought them in. Crisps and sandwiches in the work lunch - i came out of the meeting and grabbed my tuna salad and ate that instead - but the sausage rolls looked sooo good!! But i'm proud of myself for resisting!!!

Off to the gym tonight as well!!! And eaten berries this afternoon - feeling very well behaved today - makes a change!! lol

k xx

Today I have resisted...

Having a cake with my Americano this pm,
Having rice with my red day beef curry. Had a jacket instead.
Having a second glass of wine.

xx

today I have resisted

lots of naughty food in an italian reastaurant at lunch time I made careful selections
sweets
a nice cold glass of white wine (sob)

Today i have resisted:

* the pile of sweets someone has bought into the office
* MacDonalds that someone kindly went out and bought for the office - had my ryvitta instead!!
* Am going to try - and i mean try and resist wine tonight!!!

k xx

I said no to a few chips from the guys at work eating fish and chips outside at lunch... go me!!!!

i resisted getting something from th chippy today when my cousin asked me if i wanted anything.
i resisted a cake while my family sat and ate theirs around me
and i just went downstairs to get a kitkat and i resisted that too, it is now hidden in a box right next to my bed woo.

Wow well done everyone
today i have resisted a big bag of Liquorice Allsorts my favorite, and a bag of jelly babies

I am proud of this so have to share, lol

Today I resisted ordering pizza at the resturant we went to lunch for, eating my boyfriends chips and finishing his burger for him, ordering dessert (even though they had chocolate and peanut butter pie!!) and a rasberry and champange icecream cone on the beach. Pretty sure if I *had* eaten all of that I'd have been sick, but I did want them at the time! lol

Back