The ressurection! fresh start!

hmm delivery didnt arrive today :( not a happy bunny as i have some soups and bars left but not many shakes! i find im always in the mood for a shake!!

but im gonna use my extra left overs incase i fancy a change or maybe next time i get hungry instead of reaching for food ahve another pack :)

feeling a bit better got a dye on my hair and going to have a nice long hot shower in a bit, make my self feel a bit better as i dont have food as a crutch anymore! good bye emotional eating!

normally i would of stuffed my self silly and felt even worse about! but not this time! had anothe vanilla shake bout an hour ago and will probs have my other one in an hour or two!

Im really enjoying having my packs later! :)

Good going kissme! A bit of pampering is perfect for filling the time - stops you eating/thinking about eating plus you get fab hair - win win!

Good going kissme! A bit of pampering is perfect for filling the time - stops you eating/thinking about eating plus you get fab hair - win win!

hehe I was just posting on your diary when you posted on mine!

Well after all fake tan is a great excuse not to move and get food don't want to ruin my tan! albeit fake!

Exactly - crumbs stuck to the cleavage = not good :eek:
Painting your nails is even better - you can't do ANYTHING then!!

aww i bite mine :( another bad habit of mine! along with smoking and used to eat too much! lol but the eating too much is a habit im trying to break!

One step at a time! The emotional eating thing (for me anyway) colours everything, if I'm hiding behind food then I feel crap about everything, when I'm in control (not Mr Cadbury) then anything is possible!

One step at a time! The emotional eating thing (for me anyway) colours everything, if I'm hiding behind food then I feel crap about everything, when I'm in control (not Mr Cadbury) then anything is possible!

Same here hun! I'm always one of those people who can put her mind to anything but give me something to hide behind and I'll hide.

I could of use today as an excuse to stuff my face and I haven't and I feel amazing for it :)

So you should too - it's even harder to stop once you start than not to start in the first place in my experience! If you see what I mean?!

yeah! its easier to sany no thanks, than get in to a shame - eating downhill spiral.

I tend to feel bad have something, feel worse stuff more then lose hope and for that day, then instead of cleaning the slate and moving on i feel even worse and its another day wasted eating too much of what i shouldn't.

harder to break a cycle than not start one :)

Good luck with your exante journey Tasha x

Hi guys, my name is Laura and I am a friend of Tasha37 and I started my Exante Journey today, wish me luck!!! Laura x

Hi Laura I'm Laura too!!! And good luck with exante you will love it on the forum everyone is nice x

Hi kissme

I wanted to say hi and to send you big hugs for your sad loss - The fact that it didn't send you running for the fridge tho is a massive thing - cos it's awful things like that can throw you off balance and start that spiral, well done - ooh another hug 4u from me!

I'm new to Exante (ex CD) and waiting for a 'next day' delivery too! Hopefully they'll both arrive 2moro

More hugs!
bb x

Hi kissme

I wanted to say hi and to send you big hugs for your sad loss - The fact that it didn't send you running for the fridge tho is a massive thing - cos it's awful things like that can throw you off balance and start that spiral, well done - ooh another hug 4u from me!

I'm new to Exante (ex CD) and waiting for a 'next day' delivery too! Hopefully they'll both arrive 2moro

More hugs!
bb x

aww thank's darl! that's really sweet of you!

He wouldn't want me to cave in as i fought for 6 months to save his life and make it as easy as possible for him to get better, unfourtunatly he didn't. but he knows I have the strength to do it, so although he will never see me slim, he would be happy knowing that i fought to loose weight as much as I fought for him!

Good luck on your journey honey!
xxxxx

Back