The ridding of the JellyBelly :)

Jellybelly2609

Hi All,

Today is my first day of LipoTrim and I love this idea of keeping an online diary. I think it will really help me keep on track and so I will endeavour to share all of my ups and downs with you all. After all a diet shared is a diet halved...haha I wish!

I spent quite a few weeks mulling over the idea of LipoTrim and after reading everything I could on it and hearing some great sucess stories today i took the plunge and popped off to the pharmacy.

I had my first shake at 11am, I opted for a vanilla and suprisingly i really enjoyed it, i had it over ice and it was lovely. I'm quite looking forward to my next one actually. :)

Ive had a few glasses of water so far 2 still 1 sparkling and a cup of tea with 3 sweetners (I know, i will work on reducing this!) and I used a bit of my vanilla shake as a milk replacement. I feel very satisfied and havent had any hunger pangs, pretty good considering its 1.30pm now and by this point i have normally had a fair bit to eat.

I'm so excited about my first weigh in that I think i may find this week a bit easier than expected initially. I was weighed at the chemist and have taken all my measurements and I 'm looking forward to seeing the results next week...fingers crossed!

I'll see how I get on and update again tomorrow.

TTFN from a so far happy dieter.

JB xxxx

PS God have i peed a lot already today...is this the norm on Lipotrim?

OK so whats happened to my motivation? :0

Its 4.30 on my first day and up to about half an hour ago I was feeling great. First shake went down well, i even enjoyed it. 2nd shake was a Strawb and it was just ok. I've had plenty of water and 2 cups of tea. Peed like every hour on the hour, hehe. I was doing well.

But now the hunger pangs have started. :(

I really don't want to have my last shake untill about 6.30 or else later i will be starving.

I even just stood staring at what was in the fridge...whats all that about? lol. I was good though and walked away. I'm really determined to be 100% everyday.

I'm feeling dizzy and lightheaded already is this normal or is it a bit early on for to be having this?

I'm already starting to feel better after writing this post. I defo think this diary is going to be what keeps me going! :)

Well i have a letter to write before I finish up work for the day then I think a nice hot bath will be a good distraction before my last shake. Then perhaps a film and early night for me.

TTFN

JB xxx

Welcome to the rollercoaster jb, it's a bumpy ride and you will want to get off! Make no hasty decision till your first weigh in, it's a beautiful thing!

Find distractions and do them, you only ever want to do this journey once!

Take care keep writing and stick with it!

Awww thanks for the support Cherrycoke. I'm feeling the bumps already but i have started to pick up a bit since i last posted. After reading about all the first week weigh ins i am super excited about next Friday and Im hoping that excitement will keep me on track. I can only try...God loves a trier! hehe

Take Care and all the best in you weight loss challenge looks like you've had a fantastic start!

JB xxx

OK so Im still getting used to this forum...i just posted via quick reply of thought i did but it vanished so here goes again...

Awwwwww thanks Cherrycoke. I'm already feeling the bumps although i do feel a bit better than when i last posted. I am super excited about my first weigh in after reading all the fantastic sucess stories on here. I'm hoping my excitement sees me through the week. :) I can only try...God loves a trier! hehe

Take care and all the best on your weight loss challenge, looks like you have had an amazing start based on your stats.

JB xxx

Chin up, i'm on day 5 and so far so good. Although today has been the toughest! I have kept busy, was feeling artistic and painted some funky stripes on bathroom wall. A word of advice is to keep busy, it really takes your mind off the fridge!! I have just had a bath and st tropezed! take care of yourself the next few days, as i find it is motivating to really take care of your body i, its a real boost.

Anyway best of luck, i am new to this and am still trying to figure minimins out.

Keep in touch. :)

Thanks yh today alls Ive thought about is shakes and food etc etc...i suppose first day it will be at the front of my mind. I have a few bits planned over the weekend and then back to work Monday and my job is pretty much go from the minute i walk in to when i leave. Tonight has been a lot easier than this afternoon, i had my shake about an hour ago (choc with peppermint tea...yum yum!) and ive sat on the comp choosing my hotel for my holiday at easter. Cant believe where the night has gone actually.

Pampering i do well, so i will defo indulge over the next few weeks. I'm going have a hot tubby in a bit with a book and then an all over exfoliant and moisturise abnd i gues by then it will be a reasonable bedtime. :)

Good idea on the self tan, i think i might treat myself to one tomorrow, that will make me feel great!

I am loving having this site to come to and just pour out my thoughts and feelings. :eek:

TTFN

JB xxx

ps i commented to cherrycoke (twice) earlier but they havent posted it yet...random!

Welcome aboard. I'm on Day 4 & flying it. As the lads have rightly said the trick is to stay positive and hold that thought of how you will feel when you hit goal. Best of Luck. I'm also new to this crack and am slowly picking it up.

Hi JB! Welcome! I'm on day 4 and I do know what you mean although now I've got over the first few days I do feel better. I had a really low night last night but I felt a lot better this morning!

brobro I love the idea of pampering! Lovely!

Tc both of you

X

Thanks guys for all your support its exactly what I need. :)

Well day 1 done...bedtime for me. Quite impressed with how its gone!

Night all, sweetdreams!

JB xxx

Good morning everybody and heres to a super day!

So day 2 for me, i woke a little earlier than i'd hoped (8am) but ive managed to hold off my shake so far and had a lovely cup of tea. I have to say so far hot drinks have been my saviour, ive never been a big fan of teas and coffees having perhaps 1 or 2 a month (mainly to dips biccys in, hehe) but since i started LT yesterday i already had 6. :) i love the sweetness of them with the sweetners and have been using a small amount of my vanilla shake as a milk substitute and its actually quite a nice treat and really supresses my cravings for food.

Thats whats really killing me the cravings...ive not really been overly hungry at any point but i cant stop thinkibg about food and what i want to eat. Im determined though and this week im going to be 100%. Then I'll tackle week 2 :)

Today is going to throw some challenges at me. I have a treat day with my goddaughter, some me and her time as a birthday treat. So its off to Mcdonalds for a happymeal and the to the pictures to see tangled. Fortunatly im not a mcdonalds fan with being vegetarian so should be ok there. But i love sweets and popcorn so thats going to be superhard. I plan on only buying her individual sweets/popcorn so that she finishes it off, if theres none left theres no temptation.

So now to be a bit crude and ask for some advice on bowel movements! SORRY! My chemist told me to expect some challenges here with hard stools and constipation. However this morning i had the complete oposite and had a very sudden, very lose stool! Has anyone else experienced this? Should i be concerned that its the oposite to whats expected?

Thanks for all the support and advice so far.

TTFN
JB xxxxxx

Well cinema and mcdonalds went without a hitch! :)

Was hard though i really wanted to pinch a chip or crisp or smartie...i kept telling myself just one wont hurt...but thank god willpower won through!

Film was a cute one, id recommend it to those with kiddies

Got back at 3 and by then i was starving, proper hunger pangs had kicked in. Ive just had my shake, had it as a hot choc/coffee mix. Im still craving food tho...im going to have a big glass of fizzy water and then grab my duvet and have an indulgent nap. Hopefully will sort me out.

I really hope i can stick at it. This is just day 2 and day 2 of struggling in the afternoon. :(

TTFN

JB xxxxx

So ive just had meal (shake) 3 of the day...bit earlier than i wanted to but i was about to cave in for smarties and pizza! :)

I mixed things up a bit tonight mainly cause i was bored and was missing my regular sat pm bake fest...ive had half a vanilla sachet made into a frappe...this was amazing and will be featuring frequently in my diet. And i had half a choc shake made into the infamous muffin...cant say as it tasted great BUT really good texture amd fantastic to chew something. I feel loads better now and actually feel full. :)

I know some of you will frown at what ive done but the way i see it its better than me caving in! no?

I thought i was struggling to get water in me today but ive just totted up amd ive had 2.25 lts inc my shakes and its only 6.30 so can easily get another ltr in me today. Great stuff.

The stool sitch is no better infact its worse, its a bit worrying after what the chemist said! :( will see how i get on.

TTFN

JB xxxx

Start of day 3, great night sleep so im hoping that helps. Loads of things to do today so should be well distracted. I hope it goes as easy as the first 2, cause bar a few cravings etc the havent actually beed too bad.

Im planning on going the gym later just do about 40 mins, 20 mins aerobic and 20 toning. Got to help hasnt it, and exercise always lifts my mood. :)

Feeling a bit odd this morn, skanky taste in mouth dont think im in ketosis yet, too soon, so im not looking forwar to the even more skanky taste when i get there. Also i have a dull heavy head and feel shakey on the inside. I keep getting light pins and needle and tingles in my fingers to, anyone else had this?

I just realised i havent really discussed my goals with anyone, not even myself which is the way this diary is going, hahaha, i dont mind as its helping me to just write (type) things down. :)

Goals:
1) to get through week 1
2) to lose half a stone
3) to lose 1 stone
4) to lose 2 stone
5) to lose 3 stone
6) to reach goal weight (by my bday in sept)
7) to buy a smaller dress size in April for my holiday (im a 16, so a 14 or below :))
8) to get fitter through exercise (and tone any saggy skin...haha!)
9) (very long term goal) to share clothes with my skinny mini mum and sisters. :) they range from a size 4 - 8 :( just kidding i dont think i will ever slim that far, having such a skinny family makes my weigh such a big issue for me, its like they eat (and boy they do) and put the weight on. Lol!

Anyway happy sunday all, make it a good 1!

TTFN

JB xxxxc

Hi JB,

was looking for your diary but couldn't find it till now. Answered the questions that you had in my diary.

Going to copy and paste, be back in a sec.

Hi JB,
you can crash my diary anytime you like.:)

My diahorea lasted for about 4/5 days and I'd take it over constipation anytime,lol

Had no discomfort, I think it was just my bowels re-adjusting. Had alot, alot of wind though.

The dryness of my lips has settled down now but my hands and especially my feet are going through a very rough dry time at the mo.

Otherwise, had no other probs except at the moment I am seriously struggling diet wise, had a couple of slip ups.:(

Your on day 3 now right?

How are u feeling?

Drink plenty of water and stay 100%. First week was a doddle for me but I had a slip and ever since I've been struggling.

If I could give you one piece of advice is don't consider cheating, treating, or doing anything else that takes you away from giving 100% to this way of dieting. Commit to LP for however long and stick to it, stick to it, stick to it.

I wish you all the best on your journey, i'm sure you'll have great success. Let me know how you get on with your first weigh in.

1st goal: is to reach 210lbs by 28 feb 2011
2nd goal: is to reach onederland by end of march 2011

Thanks Den, i appreciate your support, nice to get some answers and to realise things are "normal" :)

So day 3 was a b***h. Started off great, had a busy morning then spend 45 mins in the gym. BUT had a teengers party to show up at, there was pizza, cake and fizzy pop galore! I arrived water in hand determined not to have any, i'm weak though and sad to say i had a small (very small) slice of pizza. I wish i could say i didnt even enjoy it but i did, i really did. Oh well i guess best thing to do is move on and get back on the diet.

Today, day 4, back to work...thats kept me busy but again ive had a slip up and had a small salad (just leaves) with balsamic. I dont know whats up with me! Im very dissapointed in myself. I did skip shakes when i had the pizza and the salad, but thats besides the point.

Well im not giving up, a few slips ups arent going to ruin my long term goal. For me this is about taking on a change to my relationship with food...not about losing a few quick lbs (although the intial fast weight loss is a great motivator :))

One thing ive learnt these past few days is that i actually do love food...i always said i dont even like food i just eat it because im bored, or its there or for comfort. Truth is though i love food...i love the flavours, tje textures, the smells! Mmmmmm god i must like torturing myself. Hahaha

Oh well heres to a cheat free day 5. Gym tomorrow too! :)

TTFN
JB xxxxx

I wanted to add its now TOTM for me amd so my first 3 days were in the build up to that. Im wondering i picked the wrong time to start LT. What do people think?

JB xxx

Hi JB, been reading your posts with interest as I'm on day 1 LT TFR today! I'm a returner so kinda know what to expect, but 1st week is generally the toughest! I don't think TOTM makes that much of a difference to when you start out.... Stick with the programme JD; it is so worth it!

Stools !! Do u mean poo poo... Lol

Back