The road so far....

stylishkid

Well I was looking at some pictures I took at the start of my diet and some recent ones I've taken, and I'm glad to say I'm really pleased with the results so far. Looking at me at 17 stone is really shocking, I can't believe I looked that bad before and was living happily in the land of denial. Which is a land I never want to return to. Really pleased with my progress, in four months I've lost practically 3 stone and that included my birthday and holiday thrown in the mix lol. I do have some comparison pics of my body but as I'm in my undies only I'll be seeing those for the time being haha. I was trying to find a clothed full body pic of me at my largest but wouldn't you know there are none, definitely helped keep me in denial. If I find one in the future I shall post to show the difference, I know I can definitely see it. None of my clothes fit, all too big for a change!

Here's a face pic of me at the start of my diet and one from last month. I look like a marshmallow lol

Face.jpg

Amazing difference already, to lose that amount is such an achievement, well done and keep it up...i'm so motivated by people's stories, makes me realise I can be that strong too :)

Hello
Sorry I've been AWOL for a bit. Had a major bump in the road, but hopefully I'm back on track mentally. My motivation deserted me for a while there, I blame the cold lol. But fingers crossed I've found it again.
How are you getting on?

That is a MASSIVE difference!!!!!

Hey, i've been ill, had quinsy...but back on it from today, but still managed amazingly to lose 2 lbs (even after eating a LOT of chocolate in that time)

Back on plan from today, i'm WS so about to have my first shake of the day :)

Back