The road to weight loss surgery

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by xxsarahxx, 17 July 2009 Social URL.

1. xxsarahxx

xxsarahxx Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Diet:
    weight watchers on and off
    Hi i'm sarah, 32 from willenhall, westmids and i'm new on here as of today. It's all abit alien like to me at the mo, but i'm sure i'll get the hang of it.
    Well where do i start! Im 30stone 12lbs and in need of all the encouragement i can get. I've already lost 2 stone but it has taken me a long time and a hell of a lot of tears too. Desperate times call for desperate measures so i've been to see the doc about weight loss surgery, I'm relieved to say he has agreed to refer me to wallsall manor hospital, so watch this space. x:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karma67

Karma67 Member

Start Weight:
    22st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.16%)
    Diet:
    Awaiting RNY
    Hi Sarah,

I joined here a week ago too, (although I haven't posted on here yet, still searching thru the site), and like you I am awaiting surgery, I have finding in place so it's just to go through all the hospital requirements..1st appointment is on Friday:eek:

Good luck with you WLS journey and feel free to pm me if you like

4. looking forward

looking forward New Member

Hi Sarah and welcome. This site is fantastic for all sorts of information. I'm fairly new to it and found it so helpful.

Good luck with your weight loss journey, whatever you choose.

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Hope everything goes well for you

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.