The roller coaster diet food diary

So I'm back.... I've been away on my holidays, but been bad food wise compared to other holidays but the scales say otherwise!! Feeling bloated and nasty so I'm back on it :)

So today...

B - magic porridge.. Hexb and fat free yog, frozen berries.

L - jacket potato, tuna, light mayo (2 syns) and salad

Snack - 2 finger kit Kat (5.5 syns) and a short bread finger (4.5 syns)

T - undecided yet... Heading home to decide!

Just stocked up on alpro dark choc soya milk which is yummy! £1 a litre at Tesco at the moment...

Decided to have actifry chips, 8 quorn chicken nuggets (4 syns) and baked beans for tea.. No speed foods :-( must try harder...

Did you have a good holiday? where did you go ? :)

Hey... Yes thank you, lovely! But if a mix, stayed with friends, then centre parcs then a spa hotel.. Very tiring but great to have a break from work and do something different! Lots of exercise too!

B - magic porridge with vanilla quark (2.5 syns) frozen berries and 50mls choc soya milk (1 syn)

L - jacket potato, tuna mayo, (1 syn) sweetcorn and salad

image-2340225480.jpg

Not sure what to have tonight.....

Right... I am back.. AGAIN!! Need to get a grip... Never really got back into things since my holidays!

So no breakfast really as I had a lie in but did have a banana and two cups of coffee.

Hexa - skimmed milk
Hexb - not sure yet

Lunch - bisto Spanish chicken casserole.. 7.5 syns for the pack which made 4 portions. Made with tomatoes, peppers and onions and chicken. Then mixed with roasted onions, peppers, tomatoes and courgettes for extra speed food. Counting 2 syns for paste and 1.5 syns for 1/2 a pouch of microwave rice.

image-3437485862.jpg

Half way through the post so subbing to finish later x

Hey! Thanks... Things started off pretty well but then I went on holiday... I tried to get back on track but didn't manage so I need to get going again!

image-3105156603.jpg

So tea tonight was more Spanish chicken with 50g chorizo (5 syns) and prawns added with actifry potatoes.

Delicious... Nice and spicy :)

Breakfast - healthy extra wholemeal bap 2 syns as was 80g not 60g. 2 x hard boiled eggs, ham and sliced tomato. 2 x laughing cow cheese cubes 1 syn. A banana.

Hex a is skimmed milk

Due to my weight I can currently have 20 syns

Weigh in day is Saturday :)

Lunch - my version of the nacho bake in this months magazine. Potato wedges, 5% mince beef, peppers, onions and onions with fajita spices. Primula light cheese, 1/3 of a tube so 4 syns as not using as a healthy extra image-2185422152.jpg

image-1659523795.jpg

image-72734266.jpg

Tea - chicken and roast veg with bbq seasoning and actifried potatoes

Snacks - small bag of peanut m&m's - 5.5 syns

Made some jelly (1syn) and will have that with strawberries, meringue (3 syns) and low fat squirty cream (25g 2 syns) for 6 syns in total :)

Hexa - skimmed milk
Hexb - wholemeal roll

Breakfast - wholemeal roll (+2 syns) hard boiled eggs, ham, sliced tomato

Lunch - chicken, roast veg and potatoes

image-2409388782.jpg

Tea - Tesco mini fajita chicken fillets (1.5 syns) salad with olives (1 syn) roast potatoes

Snacks

Alpen light bar - 3 syns
Mini peanut m&m's bag - 5 syns

Total so far 12.5 syns

Agree....nacho bake looks tasty...could eat it now....at gone 11pm :D !!

Was delicious, going to do it tomorrow night I think

So not the best day so far...

B - Friday is sausage sandwich day at work.. So wholemeal roll (Hexb +2 syns) and 2 sausages (8 syns to be on safe side) And a banana

L - Beef and tomato slow cooker casserole (1.5 syns) and Tesco microwave rice (1.5 syns)

Snacks

Alpen light - 3 syns
Mini m&m's - 5 syns

Total syns so far 21 - I can have 20 per day so thinking what is syn free for tea!!

image-136353397.jpg

Tea - beef and tomato casserole (1.5 syns) with potatoes and peas.

Total of 22.5 syns today... Slightly over but been under all week.

Weigh in tomorrow morning, rejoined sat but didn't start following plan until Monday so not expecting too much...

Back