The roller coaster has arrived at its destination...yay!

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
Im at target finally! :bliss:I jumped on the diet roller coaster ages ago. There were ups and downs and sometimes it went off the rails, but i got there in the end. Thank you for all for the support in my journey :grouphugg:

YIPPEEEEEEE!
that is super news hun! Well done and hope you have been jumping round your living room since!!
So chuft for you!

xxxx

:D:D:D:D congrats hun!!!! you have done amazingly well!

Well done honey just to show that it may seem like a white knuckle ride sometimes when we are low and has its peaks when we are on a high but the ride will come to its journeys end.

Good Luck with beginning to maintain now darling xx

Congratulations, thats blooming marvelous! You should feel really proud of yourself!

Im at target finally! :bliss:I jumped on the diet roller coaster ages ago. There were ups and downs and sometimes it went off the rails, but i got there in the end. Thank you for all for the support in my journey :grouphugg:

Congratulations!:happy096::party0011::party0011:

Excellent New angel - WELL DONE. You have a lovely figure and look amazing in your pics. Thanks for being an inspiration to the rest of us still glugging our shakes!!!

Hugs x x x

Great job!!! hope maintaining goes well for you.

YAY!!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!!!

Trip I am SOOOOO happy for you, it's brilliant and I wish I could jump around the living room with you... I know what a white knuckle ride it has been, but you've never given up - I knew you would get there! You've been a great CD buddy to me and now your success will inspire lots of newbies... go you!!! Are you coming over to maintenance? Please don't disappear! Your pic looks great, fab to see what you look like, you are braver than me I am still in hiding!!!

Big hugs Miss Trip, & well done.

xxx

Great news! Its lovely to read about someone making it to target, giving me a kick up the motivation highway in the process.
Well done and best of luck going up the plans to stay looking fabbie.
Mx

Brilliant - congratulations and well done x

:thankyou: everyone for your lovely comments. I am really pleased, if I can do it anyone can. I know how hard it is to battle with weight and have yo-yoed for years but with everyone on here I know maintenance will be easier :gen126: x

Ow Wow!

So pleased for you hunnie - well done! :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Congratulations!! Don't leave the forum or I will come and hunt you down and bring you back! Need you to help keep me on track! x

Back