• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The Science Bit

squiddie

Starting Again!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I've read it Squiddie and it is really interesting and explains in more detail what Food Optimising is all about, thank you for posting that.

I hope you are feeling better today....take care.

squiddie

Starting Again!
Aw thank you :) I am a bit, but I think I'm in a bit of a morphine haze!
As far as the food optimising science goes, if your anything like me you can't just accept something works, you have to know why! I get it from my mother - there is a story about a cooking class, but I wont go into that here :p

Natt x

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
LOL...look forward to hearing your story.

Glad you are feeling a little better, don't forget to drink lots, it will help to bring your temperature down.

oh Donnie, its star week for me (tomorrow) so Im feeling REALLY bloated and knackered and I just worry about how much weight I will put on because of it.... I can gain anywhere between 7 and 10 lbs each month (well, it DOES go again but not for a few days)....

squiddie

Starting Again!
I hate star week makes me bloated and tired too so :hug99:
Yeah I have, now its offical *don't read if your eating* I have and I quote "tonsil's full of puss" so I've got to pay £8 for the anti-biotics and it'll take about 7-10days to get better - as mnuch as I love Mini Milks I can't live on them for the next week!

Hugs all round

Natt xxx

squiddie

Starting Again!
No it's not the nicest experience in the world, had to cancel a trip to Birmingham on Friday as well which makes me sad :( I have a disability which means everything needs a little extra planning, but now I'm poorly too - I'm not a fan!

Awwww big hugs!!! Hot drinks and sugar free icelollies for you! Id pop some s/f squash in the ice cube tray and have big cold sucky sweets if I were you! I suffered terribly with my tonsills when I was in my teens so I feel your agony! xx