ProPoints The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic ♥

gald you are feeling better. i used all my weeklies this week and lost 3.5lb i dont know how it works because i never seem to stop eating. ww is the buisness

Thanks :) yeah you did so well! So exciting that you're nearly at target :)

Yey for going back to 29pp, More is definitely More as Ciara showed us :) How's your Wednesday been? X

Just got back from the gym! Did 20 mins on a bike and then 25 mins jogging/walking. Burnt about 350 calories in 45 mins. Just munching my houmous now, love it! x

Well done missus you burnt off loads of calories
mmmm i love houmous the garlicer the better for me lol what you having it with

Well done missus you burnt off loads of calories
mmmm i love houmous the garlicer the better for me lol what you having it with

Thanks :) I don't know how to do AP for things like this, it's annoying! I had a wheat and white pitta with it, 7pp in total but really filling and yummy!

Thanks :) I don't know how to do AP for things like this, it's annoying! I had a wheat and white pitta with it, 7pp in total but really filling and yummy!

How much houmous did you get for that? I love it but always find it so high in pp :-( x

How much houmous did you get for that? I love it but always find it so high in pp :-( x

I used the mini tubs from the Sainsbury's BGTY range, think it was 60g :) there was loads anyway! Really nice x

Gone over by 1pp but I must've earned that back from my gym sesh so not fussed :)

I used the mini tubs from the Sainsbury's BGTY range, think it was 60g :) there was loads anyway! Really nice x

Mmmmmm might have to get some of those once I'm back. X

Gone over by 1pp but I must've earned that back from my gym sesh so not fussed :)

It's only 40cals in the grand scheme of things, don't worry Sweetie. X

Mmmmmm might have to get some of those once I'm back. X

It's only 40cals in the grand scheme of things, don't worry Sweetie. X

I was thinking the exact same thing I've just had a good look online at sainsburys bgty range some yummies on there

I was thinking the exact same thing I've just had a good look online at sainsburys bgty range some yummies on there

I love the BGTY range! It's definitely the nicest "low cal, low fat, low everything" range haha :)

I love the BGTY range! It's definitely the nicest "low cal, low fat, low everything" range haha :)

I've not really tried it. I will do now though.
I like morrisons and marks :)

I think that all the low cal ranges have their advantages, I like the ones when it has the PP listed, makes life so much easier! X

I've not really tried it. I will do now though.
I like morrisons and marks :)

I LOVE morrisons but don't shop there much as it's a bit far away! And marks is too expensive for a poor student like me :(

I think that all the low cal ranges have their advantages, I like the ones when it has the PP listed, makes life so much easier! X

I always put stuff in the calculator these days anyway just in case! x

I LOVE morrisons but don't shop there much as it's a bit far away! And marks is too expensive for a poor student like me :(

I always put stuff in the calculator these days anyway just in case! x

I can't afford marks either lol, I can dream tho! X

Every time I walk into marks and see people walking around with a trolley full of food I'm like 'where did I go wrong with my life?' Ggrrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Every time I walk into marks and see people walking around with a trolley full of food I'm like 'where did I go wrong with my life?' Ggrrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Are they wearing striped TShirts and carrying swag bags?!? X

I only buy bits in there not like a full on weeks shop haha x

Back