ProPoints The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic ♥

You two look like twins in your pics :) You're both extremely gorgeous girlies. X

Thank you I'm so jealous of your tan! I'm so deathly pale, went to Brighton the other day and I'm all burnt in the face! :( x

Last edited:
Had some chocolate fingers to bulk my points up a bit. Not happy with how many treats I've had today, lesson for tomorrow - have bigger meals and get up earlier!

The Secret Diary of a Foodaholic - Final Round

Here to subscribe to your diary!
Yea but if you point the treats your grand.
Try get up a little earlier tomorrow maybe. 2pm breakfast? I'm wel jel of you I was finished my lunch break and all at that stage lol
Hope you have a good day tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Here to subscribe to your diary!
Yea but if you point the treats your grand.
Try get up a little earlier tomorrow maybe. 2pm breakfast? I'm wel jel of you I was finished my lunch break and all at that stage lol
Hope you have a good day tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya hun thanks for subscribing! Do you have a diary for me to subscribe to? 2pm breakfast, the sweet life of a student haha! I have just found out that I've got a part time job at Superdry starting in August though :) nice to have something to actually get up for, I'm sooo bored right now! Where do you work? x

Thank you honey I'm so jealous of your tan! I'm so deathly pale, went to Brighton the other day and I'm all burnt in the face! :( x

Awwwww, everyone always says about my dark skin, it's something I think I've grown to like as I've got older, when I was at School I hated it as I was the odd one one out but now I realise people pay a fortune for them! Hope you have a fab Friday Sweetie. X

Morning! Or afternoon should I say ;)

23/26pp, 0/49pp

B: 38g bran flakes (3), 270ml skimmed milk allowance (2) tea, NAS squash
L: ham sandwich (1) for ham, (2) for one slice of bread, grapes, green tea
D: ham/cheese omelette: another (1) for ham, 2 x eggs (4) and 15g cheese (2) plus 1 tsp olive oil (1)
S: 2 Ww choc slices (5), 1 caramel bar (2)

We have no food in! No fruit except green bananas, no soup, no proper veg...not sure how the day will pan out. I hate eating unhealthy even when I'm not "dieting" but I will remain in my points even if I don't eat particularly well.

Scales say I'm down 1.5lbs after a day on plan which is good. I'm going away to Warwick uni at the weekend though, not sure what the food will be like. I normally weigh in on a Wednesday but as I get back home Wednesday I'll probably do my weigh in on the Thursday :) hopefully there will be some healthy stuff and not just the junk they assume students all eat!

Last edited:
Sugar free coffee syrups are the best thing I've ever bought! Just made a lovely iced coffee :)

Do you add them to normal coffee? Are they 0pp? X

Yeah they're like the ones you would get if you order a sugar free vanilla latte in a coffee shop :) x

Yeah they're like the ones you would get if you order a sugar free vanilla latte in a coffee shop :) x

Mmmmmmmm where do u order them from? I want some! X

Mmmmmmmm where do u order them from? I want some! X

Amazon! The Monin ones are nice but the only SF flavours they sell are vanilla, hazelnut and caramel so I get Da Vinci ones now. So many flavours and you can use them in anything, I like adding mine to plain porridge oats and it saves pp on honey x

Amazon! The Monin ones are nice but the only SF flavours they sell are vanilla, hazelnut and caramel so I get Da Vinci ones now. So many flavours and you can use them in anything, I like adding mine to plain porridge oats and it saves pp on honey x

Which brand tends to be cheapest? I'd probably go cheapest to start with till I know I like them. X

Which brand tends to be cheapest? I'd probably go cheapest to start with till I know I like them. X

Da Vinci is cheaper, around £8 per bottle. Monin is probably better quality syrup but tbh vanilla is vanilla! I ordered a white chocolate one and it doesn't taste of it at all, it just tastes sweet. Works though, I find the syrups taste far nicer than just plain sweetener x

I'm getting on the train back to Southampton in a bit, going up for this conference and we all have to meet on the campus. So my diary will be quiet until Wednesday, I can't work out how to post from the app! Going to try and point as much as I can/make healthy choices :)

I'm getting on the train back to Southampton in a bit, going up for this conference and we all have to meet on the campus. So my diary will be quiet until Wednesday, I can't work out how to post from the app! Going to try and point as much as I can/make healthy choices :)

Good Luck Sweetie and have a Safe Trip. Lots of Love x

Hiya thanks for subscribing! They're from Sainsbury's, come in a pack of 6. 126 calories per cake including icing x

Hi Hun. I bought those cupcakes and when I worked out the values on the back they were 4 pp each or 2 for. 7 or 8 xx

Hi Hun. I bought those cupcakes and when I worked out the values on the back they were 4 pp each or 2 for. 7 or 8 xx

They didn't sell them in the Sainsburys by me :-( x

They didn't sell them in the Sainsburys by me :-( x

I bought some and gave them to my brother lol i didnt want to use 3/4 points id rather have a freddo lol.

I bought some and gave them to my brother lol i didnt want to use 3/4 points id rather have a freddo lol.

I think fondant fancy are 3pp, i would rather have that!!! X

I worked out the ingredients for the particular ones I had though so maybe the other types are higher? E.g. the chocolate ones x

Back