ProPoints The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic ♥

Food here is disgusting. Will be expecting a gain on Wednesday seein as I'm now living off stuff from Costcutters! Wish I hadn't come! X

Food here is disgusting. Will be expecting a gain on Wednesday seein as I'm now living off stuff from Costcutters! Wish I hadn't come! X

What's up with the food Sweetie? X

What's up with the food Sweetie? X

Its absolutely foul! I don't eat red meat or fish and they served us either fish curry or lamb shank with lumpy mash..ended up getting a cheese and ham sandwich from the shop :( I might just accept that I will have to buy my own food for the next two days at least that way I can control my points! Plus I have to work two night shifts of midnight until 3am when I've been travelling since 11am and am shattered..the days are really long too, 8am until half ten at night plus these extra nights :( not fun at all x

Its absolutely foul! I don't eat red meat or fish and they served us either fish curry or lamb shank with lumpy mash..ended up getting a cheese and ham sandwich from the shop :( I might just accept that I will have to buy my own food for the next two days at least that way I can control my points! Plus I have to work two night shifts of midnight until 3am when I've been travelling since 11am and am shattered..the days are really long too, 8am until half ten at night plus these extra nights :( not fun at all x

OMG are they are allowed to do that with the shifts?!? I think buying your own food seems like the only option, yes you'll have the cost in money but could save you in the long run with your pp. x

The Secret Diary of a Chocaholic - Final Round

Yea buy ur own food and at least you can pp it and know exactly what your havn and ul prob enjoy it more than what they r serving ya! Sounds rank

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya! I'm home, explained on the 10 week challenge thread :) two days off plan but I haven't gone overboard or anything like that. Changing my weigh in day to friday as well as I think it suits me more than a mid-week weigh so straight back on plan tomorrow and hopefully there won't be too much damage on friday! x

Hiya! I'm home, explained on the 10 week challenge thread :) two days off plan but I haven't gone overboard or anything like that. Changing my weigh in day to friday as well as I think it suits me more than a mid-week weigh so straight back on plan tomorrow and hopefully there won't be too much damage on friday! x

Welcome to the Friday Crew :) x

Afternoon!
We have barely any food in...again. My mum is terrible at food shops! Too much bread/biscuits, not enough fruit/veg. I'm not using any weeklies now until Friday as I had two days off plan. I don't think I used all of them up tbh and calorie wise I was still probably under/around maintenance but I don't want to risk it! I usually have pp left over at the end of the day anyway, it's so hot I'm eating loads of fruit!

20/26pp

Breakfast: Graze box jam dunk (1) and say cheese (2), 200ml skimmed milk
Lunch: green grapes, 1 x tropical ice lolly (0), graze flapjack (7)
Dinner: Sainsbury's chorizo tortellini (6), 15g cheese (2)

Gives me 15pp for lunch/snacks. If I can bear the heat I'm going to do some sit ups, crunches, squats and maybe some wii fit! I hate not having the gym/zumba/pilates classes, feel like such a lump since coming home from uni :( x

Last edited:
Afternoon!
We have barely any food in...again. My mum is terrible at food shops! Too much bread/biscuits, not enough fruit/veg. I'm not using any weeklies now until Friday as I had two days off plan. I don't think I used all of them up tbh and calorie wise I was still probably under/around maintenance but I don't want to risk it! I usually have pp left over at the end of the day anyway, it's so hot I'm eating loads of fruit!

11/26pp

Breakfast: Graze box jam dunk (1) and say cheese (2), 200ml skimmed milk
Lunch:
Dinner: 2 egg omelette (4) in 1 tsp olive oil (1) with 2 slices ham (1) and salad

Gives me 15pp for lunch/snacks. If I can bear the heat I'm going to do some sit ups, crunches, squats and maybe some wii fit! I hate not having the gym/zumba/pilates classes, feel like such a lump since coming home from uni :( x

Graze Box Jam Dunk sounds fab, what's in it?!? I love Graze but had to cancel my subscription :-( Remember that 2 Eggs is 5pp Sweetie even though they are 2pp each. X

Graze Box Jam Dunk sounds fab, what's in it?!? I love Graze but had to cancel my subscription :-( Remember that 2 Eggs is 5pp Sweetie even though they are 2pp each. X

It's just dried apple and raspberry coulis :) really?? My tracker says it's 4 for 2 medium eggs? x

It's just dried apple and raspberry coulis :) really?? My tracker says it's 4 for 2 medium eggs? x

Go with that them Sweetie, I put the NI from my Asda ones in to my tracker, 1 was 2pp, 2 was 5pp and 3 was 7pp. Confusing huh! X

Go with that them Sweetie, I put the NI from my Asda ones in to my tracker, 1 was 2pp, 2 was 5pp and 3 was 7pp. Confusing huh! X

That's weird! I use medium eggs from Sainsbury's, haven't checked the NI but medium ones seem to be two for 4pp. Better check it later on though! x

Very confused, updated my WW tracker to include my 1.5 initial loss and it's saying I should have 29pp a day?! I don't want 29, I barely hit 26 as it is because fruit has 0 points! Very odd.

That's weird! I use medium eggs from Sainsbury's, haven't checked the NI but medium ones seem to be two for 4pp. Better check it later on though! x

Hey Sweetie, I just checked Sainsburys and there's are 2pp each no matter how many you have! It must just be the Asda ones which are different! X

Very confused, updated my WW tracker to include my 1.5 initial loss and it's saying I should have 29pp a day?! I don't want 29, I barely hit 26 as it is because fruit has 0 points! Very odd.

If I remember correctly from when I did WW you can forcibly change your points allowance? X

Hey Sweetie, I just checked Sainsburys and there's are 2pp each no matter how many you have! It must just be the Asda ones which are different! X

If I remember correctly from when I did WW you can forcibly change your points allowance? X

Oh thanks for checking for me hun! Maybe you can do your egg shop at Sainsbury's now ;) yeah I'm going to carry on having 26 I think! x

Changed my dinner as my sister had used the frying pan and other stuff that I couldn't be bothered to wash up! I love the filled pasta stuff, I could eat it everyday. Not used to having it as I used to do Slimming World but I can't believe it's only 6pp for half the packet!

Just worth noting - I put everything through the calculator myself so I probably won't write the exact weight, precise name of the food on the packet etc. But don't worry, I always work it out! :)

Oh thanks for checking for me hun! Maybe you can do your egg shop at Sainsbury's now ;) yeah I'm going to carry on having 26 I think! x

I will in future but just managed to get 15 Free Range in Asda for 89p so think I best use those first ;-) x

Changed my dinner as my sister had used the frying pan and other stuff that I couldn't be bothered to wash up! I love the filled pasta stuff, I could eat it everyday. Not used to having it as I used to do Slimming World but I can't believe it's only 6pp for half the packet!

Just worth noting - I put everything through the calculator myself so I probably won't write the exact weight, precise name of the food on the packet etc. But don't worry, I always work it out! :)

Which flavour was that Sweetie? X

I will in future but just managed to get 15 Free Range in Asda for 89p so think I best use those first ;-) x

Which flavour was that Sweetie? X

Wow that was a good deal! Ermm it was Sainsbury's smoky chorizo raviolini x

hi im subscribing to your diary hun x

how long have you been doing ww hun xx

Back