The Secret Diary Of A Fat Girl..Has Her Mojo Back.. And It's here To Stay!

That's brilliant you must be really proud of yourself. you'll hit the 100 in no time. Can't imagine getting anywhere near that loss yet, way to early for me. You've done brilliantly do far

Yay yay yay yay!! Whoop whoop! Well done so pleased for you!!! That's awesome!! Xx

Thanks Kirsty! I worked hard all last week, so I do deserve that ;)

That's absolutely fantastic!! :) ;) you must be ecstatic? I know I would be. Well done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I'm chuffed hun,It's put me back on track :)

That's brilliant you must be really proud of yourself. you'll hit the 100 in no time. Can't imagine getting anywhere near that loss yet, way to early for me. You've done brilliantly do far

Time goes by so quickly, I never thought I'd get where I am now, you just have to believe you will and take the rough with the smooth ;)

Thanks for all the encouragement girls :D

Well I've had some icecream and some maltesers today...naughty, naughty! But I'm back on plan as normal now.

I've just watched Chalet Girl, with the ever so gorgeous and lovely Ed Westwick... oh soooooo yum!!! :gimi:

Going to get myself sorted now, cup of tea, slather feet in ridiculous amounts of cream and apply moisturising socks, then watch tv. Have a good evening all :)

Well done bunny hops. Its a brillant loss not long till you make the century club.

Won't even begin to talk about what I've had today, not hugely bad, but I just shouldn't have had any of it grrr!! And tomorrow is my lads birthday, because I've mucked up my plans for joining in tomorrow are being scraped, I'll just have a piece of birthday cake and none of the other bits. 95% on the plan tomorrow, as from Tuesday 100% all the way through to December...

Have Dr's check tomorrow...hopefully if my weight hasn't gone up since Saturday morning then I should register as having 6kg loss, that's if I'm the same weight as Saturday, have a feeling I may be up a few lb's....thought about cancelling but the odd pound won't matter :)

Working back through your posts:

Tomorrow at the Drs will be fine. I hope your lad has a lovely birthday.

WI what a fabulous result, well done.

I can't believe the school's attitude to your son's lunch. Had they told you in advance what their policy was on lunches - how could you be expected to know being a "new" parent. I understand about nut allergies but what about all the other allergies out there which are ok. It was dealt with really poorly by the staff, what must your son think in only his first few days at school? Let us know what the response from the school is and if there isn't one chase it up!

Working back through your posts:

Tomorrow at the Drs will be fine. I hope your lad has a lovely birthday.

WI what a fabulous result, well done.

I can't believe the school's attitude to your son's lunch. Had they told you in advance what their policy was on lunches - how could you be expected to know being a "new" parent. I understand about nut allergies but what about all the other allergies out there which are ok. It was dealt with really poorly by the staff, what must your son think in only his first few days at school? Let us know what the response from the school is and if there isn't one chase it up!

Everything went ok at the Dr's.... it's like I'm on trial for murder when I go there lol!

Hi hun hope your ok and well done on your losses while i have been awol!! You have well over taken me, your doing so well!!

Cant believe the way your son was treated, how did the letter go down?

It's so good to have you back hun, missed you! :bighug: Haven't had time for fb with everything that's been going on, hopefully with the kids back at school properly things will calm down a bit and I can get back on and have a natter ;)

I was bloody fuming about his lunch! He's been taking the exact same thing for a whole year before so I don't know why they've gone mad now for.. I've had no letter, no phone call nothing at all...but he has been eating his lunch including the bars. So I'm thinking the letter I sent to his class teacher he handed it in to the lunch supervisor who dealt with it and maybe she was told she was too harsh or something.

I'm sure we have a parents eveing before Christmas, if nothing has been said before then I will bring it up but I think they've chosen to accept what I said (I was harsh) and sort it :D

Well my youngest has had a lovely birthday!He's currently sat next to me on the sofa eating jelly beans with a party hat on watching Mickey Mouse :) He's had lots of cards, presents and balloons everywhere! He's really happy and we've had a lovely dinner too. I had a roll,piece of cake, Cadbury's chocolate finger. Back to plan as from tomorrow, 100% all the way til December.. looking forward to it actually, the bits of food I've had has just left me feeling a bit urgh, like I'm over full...

It's as windy as hell here, time to get sorted for the evening I think...plus I want to secretly look at photos of my little un and cry lol!...why do kids birthdays always make you reflect...

Good for you!! I'm glad you've had an enjoyable evening and had a normal night as much as poss!!

I'm sure it won't affect the loss if your back tomorrow 100%

Hope he's had a lovely birthday!! Xx

Glad he had a good birthday and well done on the food control.

Not been on for a few days, blimey haven't you done well! 87 lbs is bloody brilliant.

Good for you!! I'm glad you've had an enjoyable evening and had a normal night as much as poss!!

I'm sure it won't affect the loss if your back tomorrow 100%

Hope he's had a lovely birthday!! Xx

He had a great birthday thanks hun, he's playing with all his things today and we've had to leave all the balloons up :)

Glad he had a good birthday and well done on the food control.

Not been on for a few days, blimey haven't you done well! 87 lbs is bloody brilliant.

Thanks hun...it's been a struggle getting there. Most of that was lost with Xenical, but that was a hard time. At the start I lost big numbers and it was regular, then I fell off the wagon around last Christmas and for a few months I just wasn't loosing, more maintaining my weight, and loosing the odd pound here and there. I do feel much better being on TFR. I'm still getting the Xenical though, as I'll need that to help me re feed ;)

Dr's weigh in yesterday went well. I weighed slightly more than my exact weigh in day on Saturday, but I had eaten food and I tend to weigh heavier a few days after my official weigh in day. Today as been awful trying to get back into TFR, I've got a weird throat virus, it's not overly sore, more of an annoyance really and had some things I should've to compensate.

Back to 100% tomorrow though, I'm sure I'll be feeling better tomorrow :) Won't be weighing in this Saturday, going to change my weigh in day. Saturday isn't working for me, so think I may change to Wednesday. The weekend makes it awkward and more likely I'll have a sneaky cos it's the weekend.

My eldest has come home today, red in the face and crying and really upset! He said he went into amber. (the school have a traffic light system, they all start on green, if you drop to amber you loose 5mins of playtime then if you naughty again you go to red and you loose all of playtime. They have silver and gold for good behaviour)

The reason he went there was because he keeps forgetting to put his hand up when he wants to say something, he did the same yesterday and was told not to shout out. This I totally understand, he gets excited sometimes and when he wants to participate in a discussion he gets carried away sometimes.

Anyway, the real reason behind the tears and upset is because at playtime today THE SAME GIRL that started with his lunch the other told the teacher my lad swore. He never did, and it's not something that he would do. He was really upset about this.

I rang the school and spoke with his teacher. His teacher said that when he asked my lad about this, he stood firm and felt quite strongly that he didn't do anything wrong. His teacher said he will be speaking about tomorrow and making a point that it's wrong for others to tell lies and tell lies on each other.

I'm quite pissed that this girl, twice in 4 days has caused trouble, once about my lads lunch and obviously that didn't work so she's told a blatant lie today. The teacher does believe my son, so I'm happy about that.

This girl has been in the same class as my lad through nursery, reception and years 1,2,and 3 and only now there's a problem, although her attitude has always been the same...grrrr! I just won't stand for it!

Maybe she fancies him!!

What a lil cow though!

Go you for ringing on!! Xx

lol!....little cow, wasn't the words I used lol!...I ring her bleeding neck if she carries on! ;)

Or maybe she has problems going on at home. ( I'm not sticking up for her but if she's been ok up to now then maybe its a different issue that she can't control so feels she needs to control something else and unfortunately your son is in the firing line.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not so sure about that, as this girl has always been, bossy, loud, in your face etc ..... she has to be the center of attention and she's the type that likes to be in with the teachers etc, even if that means grassing on others. She's always been this way, I don't know if she's been mean to other kids and as I don't get involved with the parents. I think she told that lie because maybe, when she interfered with his lunch, because nothing came of that, it went back in her face sort of thing..

She's very much like her mum, her mum thinks she's a princess and could be bought down a peg or two. My mum does a lot of the school run, as it's easier that way, so thankfully I don't get involved with the parents in the playground, I've got no time for all that.

My youngest starts reception tomorrow, so, an early night for him and baths and showeres all round tonight. :)

Ooh...I'm having a hard today!...getting back into tfr is harder this time, think because I've had more carbs than last time :banghead:

:feedtroll:

Back