The Secret....

The Secret is a great jumping off point for personal development.

I think that people have to remember that the Law of Attraction is great, but a good goal setting plan to go along with it is can't miss.

If you want to look furthur into how your mind works (habits/visualization) there is a lot of info on the net.

You can look at some of the books from The Secret contributors:

Joe Vitale
Jack Canfield
Brian Tracy
John Asaraf

Also there is THE book. No, I don't mean the bible :D I mean Napolean Hill's "Think and Grow Rich". It isn't just a financial book, it can help all areas of your life. I found it very motivating for my current weight loss journey.

I love The Secret!

We were shown it in one of our psychology lectures yesterday, intuitively it makes so much sense to me. I can relate most of what has happened in my life to this, and now it's conscious I can make use of it even better :D

I too love The Secret. It has completely changed my way of thinking. I need to put it into practise across other areas of my life, but the best one for me so far has to be the parking space situation-I live in a busy seaside town, and work in a hotel on the sea front, so you can imagine the issue, especially at busy times. However, since descovering The Secret, 99% of the time there has been one right outside where I needed it :)

I too love The Secret. It has completely changed my way of thinking. I need to put it into practise across other areas of my life, but the best one for me so far has to be the parking space situation-I live in a busy seaside town, and work in a hotel on the sea front, so you can imagine the issue, especially at busy times. However, since descovering The Secret, 99% of the time there has been one right outside where I needed it :)

Out of curiousity Welsh Tigger, where do you live? I live in a busy welsh seaside town with hotels on the front - which may well be the same one.

I'm in Llandudno BTW :D

Out of curiousity Welsh Tigger, where do you live? I live in a busy welsh seaside town with hotels on the front - which may well be the same one.

I'm in Llandudno BTW :D

Ummm...sarah. You're not trying to nick her car parking space are you :D

I love this book....glad to see this thread pop up! I'm gonna go find it again and read it again!

If ya want i'll copy my audio book of it and post it over to ya?? It is sooo much easier listening to it than reading lol lazy?? me?? no way!!!

pm me ur address if ya want it chicko :D

Interesting!

I've had a pretty rotten day today - got myself all psyched up for an interview at university which got cancelled because of the snow. When I bumped into one of my lecturers I got quite upset, and she said "you must read the secret, this book will find you and help you". Twice in one day I've heard about this book - I'm taking it as a sign and am off to order it from Amazon!

xxx

I keep thinking about buying this book, but the negative reviews on amazon (theres lots of them) put me off.

I read them too - but for £5.99 I thought I'd risk it. I've only lost £5.99 if it all turns out to be daft, but if it works, then who knows...?
*wanders off to buy a lottery ticket and some size 10 jeans*

xxxx

"The secret" definitely works! In every area of your life, including weight loss! I you do not find it much helpful, it at least fills you up with positive energy! Highly recommended!

Hi Gen,

I have to agree you with about The Secret, a client of mine recommended it to me, actually she said before we work together I needed to watch it so I can understand her a bit better........It has changed a many areas of my life and I am much more positive, it hasn't changed the weight situation though.

I would definitely recommend The Secret and hopefully if you 'get it' it can change your life.

It is a very positive book. It might work for parking spaces but definitely not for weightloss.

Well the only one that can lose the weight is ourselves!!

What I found with the secret is it gave me a new insight into weight and catapulted me into being happier about every aspect of my life!! So maybe not so great with weight 'loss' but brilliant in dealing with weight 'issues'... if that makes sense??

Gen x

Back