The seven day "lets just do it" thread.

Sambucca

Gold Member
Right I am in a really positive mood today. I had realised that whilst CD is the quickest way to lose weight, its still not just going to fall off - we have to work at it.

I am committing to 7 days of being 100% SS, no picking and cheating.

I am also committing to 4 litres of water a day minimum, and I am going to do a little bit of exercise every day - even if it just a little stroll to the shops and back.

I would love it if anyone wants to join me in this 7 day commitment. I really need to do this if I am going to hit my next mini goal of 14st by 12th September.

I hope this doesnt sound selfish, but I need to do this for ME. So if you want to join me, then fantastic, but please only put positive posts on this thread. No cheating is allowed!!

With you every step of the way! Let's do it!!

Georgie
x

Im with you mate! We can do this together! Although I will stick to my 2.5l water as I struggle to do that as it is, never mind 4 litres!!!

Heres to a week of fat and weightloss! Never to be seen again xx

I'm with you although mine will be to stick to 790 each day, 4 litres of water ( a first for me) xxx - LETS DO IT xx

I will join you!! Going away on sunday till monday and determined to stick to it 790 plan! and drink 4 litres of water.
Then hope to move back to SS on Weds.
Heres to a great loss!!!!
xxxx

Been on 790 recently but it just encourages me to pick - so i am with you starting tomorrow. 7 days of ssing
come on girls

Count me in, family coming over this weekend so will need to put in lots of effort.
100% ss for me and 3 - 3 1/2 litres of water :tear_drop:

Hello all, I'd love to join this challenge. I was supposed to start cambridge last tuesday but have been faffing around and not stuck to it properly.

However from here on, I am going to stick to it 100%.

I've had 2 shakes and 2 litres of water so far.

How is everyone else getting on?

good luck girls, i'd love to join in am on 1200plan so wont post what i've eaten as the week goes on i don't want to make any of you hungry but i'm up for 100% goodness :-D

I'm with you Sam... :)

I've had good week so far (apart from the tiniest blip on Weds evening) but have SS since Monday...

Getting weighed next Tuesday instead of Monday and really hoping for 4lb....

We'll need this thread to get us through the Bank Holiday Weekend - good idea..

:grouphugg:

Had good day yesterday.

3+L of water and 2 Tetras and nothing else....

Hoping for a good day today...

Good luck everyone..

H x

4 packs (5'10) and 5 litres of water, one SD and 3 coffees for me yesterday. So far I'm on my second litre and had one pack.

Well done everyone.

I also had a good day yesterday. 3 packs and 4.5 litres of water. managed to not pick at all which is a big achievement for me as I ahve picked every day since I started the diet.

Had one shake so far today and still on first litre of water so gonna get glugging.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Well done everyone. Good day for me too, went to Joseph and still managed by 3 tetras and about 3ltrs.

Gx

sounds like we are all doing fabulously. Keep it up.

its such a glorious day here I have been outside most of the day. Have had two packs and three litres so far plus 3 coffees this morning. Had a 2 hour walk earlier and just been lazing around in the garden since I got back.

Hubby has just lit the bbq to make tea for him and the girls. I have to be at work at 6.

i REALLY need to browse the threads more often!! i wouldve jumped on the 7-day challenge-wagon in an instant.

but instead, i'll jump on now. yesterday, i did my first 100% SS, today i've done the same...

so Sam & everybody else: make room for another! 2 days successful, many more to go!!!
woot woot!

Back