the shame of being me

Hi Cherrygem

Sorry to her about your ex etc; I do know how you feel but food is just your "drug" of choice to numb your feelings probably of pain/anger at the moment.
The trouble is eating food won't solve anything probably just make things worse.
I wish you well.

You HAVE to find something else to turn to.... Or you will always turn to food!!!

What did you eat hun??? x

Just dust yourself off hun!!! Start again... you've made a good start today!!! You drinking plenty of water??? x

cherrygem my love a bit of advice from someone who HAD a partner who cheated on me ur giving this woman too much power over you she is nothing to you. Lose this weight for yourself and to make YOU feel better about yourself if ur doing this for anyone but yourself then you will be giving her power she does not deserve. He is with you and stayed with you for a reason my love so dont let her rule what you do with your life. When you take control of your life no-one will never be able to make you feel bad. I left my man and I'm doing this for myself and im not going to fail myself as for years I failed every diet because I was doing it for him. You need to learn to love yourself and u seem like I was filled with self loathing of yourself and from what Iv seen your someone worthy of being loved you just need to belive ur worthy of a good healthy life. xx
Sorry if this advice is not wanted I mean no harm I just see so many paralles to myself and I want to save you from the 15yrs of hatred I had of myself x

THANKS TEREASA X i know this is all true but i always give in and let the bad side win
But you get up and try again and thats what matter!!!
You have to worry when you don't want to try any more!!

Doesn't matter if you try a hundred times.... Eventually you will succeed hun!!!

:bighug::bighug:

how is it going Cherrygem, hope you are ok x

drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!:banana dancer:

i am now on day 3 of tfr at 100%:angel::party0011::wee::woohoo::bananalove: FINALLY!!!!!!!!:ashamed0005:

to be honest i'm still in shock! after ALL that talking about it and planning it i'm FINALLY ON IT! and jumped on the scales this morning and down to 17 stone 6.5 pounds from 18 stone 1 pound! SHOCKED:8855:

Bloody well done hunni!!! YAYYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAY!!!!

The hardest bit is done babe!!! Bloody well done!!!!

Well done Cherry its not easy but you've done the hardest day and once you see the weight going it does get so much easier. Were all here for you honey keep up the Fantastic work x x x

Omg yay! Super star! So happy for you love! :-D once you get over the first week you really have got the hard part over :) keep going love and I'm SO happy for you :) XxxX

Back