The Shape-Show 2008

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Hi All...

I saw an advert for 'the shape show 08' in this issue of Lighterlife magazine...

I think LL are the official sponsors or something this year..

Is anyone going/has anyone been/is it worth going?!

Shape08 - Welcome to Shape08

I copied this from the site::::>>>

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Shape ‘08, in association with Müllerlight® has new dates! The show will now be taking place on the 17th and 18th May, in Brompton Hall, Earls Court.

Our new dates and venue will mean a bigger and better show for you to enjoy!
There will be much more to help you to find a balance in life for your and your family – whether you are fed up with yo-yo dieting, confused by terminology surrounding food and nutrition, barraged by messages about the obesity epidemic or simply want to learn more about how to live a healthier and happier life then a visit to Shape ’08 is just what you are looking for.

We are looking forward to all our friends from Müllerlight®, Lighter Life, the British Heart Foundation and all our visitors joining us to discover more about getting and keeping fit, eating right and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At the event you will be able to get advice from experts and counsellors, hear talks from celebrities and see demonstrations which will inspire and excite you. And, most importantly, you will be able to take home an individual plan to get you started.

In our new venue it will be easy to make the most of your day as you work your way through the four sections of the show. The Lifestyle zone will show you how to get into an active lifestyle. Diet and Medical will help you find out more about the latest diet solutions and health facts. Food and Drink will demystify the world of food and show you how to eat more healthily. Finally, Family will show you the way to help your children maintain a healthy weight

Add to this loads of interesting exhibitors, lots of fun, giveaways and competitions and you have Shape 08.

Check out the show features, talks and exhibitors, and reserve your ticket today.

Love life, love Shape.

Back