The Shred Thread

Well, I am just about to do mine now :cool:

Oh, and I am gonna mix it up today.
Shred first, then curves. The past few days I have been doing it the other way around :)

9 days consectutive DONE :D
Still level 1, still 1kg weights.

Ta CP :D
I am going up to 1.5kg tomorrow, as I wont make curves :D
I will let ya know how I go :)

Day 10 done :cool:
With 1.5kg weights. Could feel the increase, but it was okay.
Will do the same again tomorrow
:D

Well done ... loving your enthusiasm ... keep it up!! xx

Day 11 done...
But it was a struggle to get going :eek:
Got a bit of a sore throat starting... and not feeling my tip top self at the moment. :(

Woo hoo I shredded. Only L1 with beans instead of weights :) still it's a start xx

My dvd still isn't here *grumbles* hopefully it'll get here this week and I can give it a go.

Another shred done :) was a tiny bit easier today but still can't do the bicycle crunch!!! I just do the normal ab thing instead. Xx

Another shred done :) was a tiny bit easier today but still can't do the bicycle crunch!!! I just do the normal ab thing instead. Xx

I only managed to do the bicycle crunch for the full minute a couple of days ago ;). And it KILLS :eek:

Not sure I will be shredding today...
Will report back if I do :)

notsoskinnymarge said:
I only managed to do the bicycle crunch for the full minute a couple of days ago ;). And it KILLS :eek:

Not sure I will be shredding today...
Will report back if I do :)

It's the coordination with me I think! Lol xx

Aye, I know what you mean :)
I bet if Jillian was in my living room watching me do them she would not be chuffed at my technique ;)

Hey guys, I'm a fellow shredder :)

On day 7 today, although not actually shredded yet, level one. Done 6 consequtive days, want to make it 7 later today!!

I'm planning on following the biggest loser recomendation of 7 days @ level 1, 10 days @ level 2 and 13 days @ level 3...so I'll be moving onto level 2 tomorrow, eke

Hey guys, I'm a fellow shredder :)

On day 7 today, although not actually shredded yet, level one. Done 6 consequtive days, want to make it 7 later today!!

I'm planning on following the biggest loser recomendation of 7 days @ level 1, 10 days @ level 2 and 13 days @ level 3...so I'll be moving onto level 2 tomorrow, eke

Ooooooo :)
I didn't know that was their recommendation.
I am not ready to go onto level 2 yet, so it makes no odds anyway. But that is nice to know :)

I'm getting excited at the thought of my shred dvd coming. Will be joining you all in a few days times.

I'm getting excited at the thought of my shred dvd coming. Will be joining you all in a few days times.

Excellent :D

Shredding DONE :cool:

Back