The Shred Thread

OK - I'm hooked on this after reading all the positive comments and all you skinnys who are doing this and really enjoying the results it's having for you! I've have just ordered my DVD and also Jillian's book. Can't wait to start! Thanks everyone :D

Day 3 L1 done :D

Surly I should have Rachel legs now???!! Hehe xx

cybill said:
7am shred done :) first time on level 2 :)

How did you get on Rachel ?

Some of that plank stuff is hard work!!! And my little helper didn't necessarily make it easier! She was cross though as there wasn't so much jumping! I have to confess to following entirely the easier Anita route... maybe I'll be brave enough to try some of the harder stuff tomorrow... but it looked pretty hard core! How do you find level 2? It was nice to have a bit of variety though, and I guess once I've gone all the way through the levels I can just pick and mix a bit, day by day. Which level do you prefer?

Well done everyone....I'm on day 5 today. Just wondered if anyone found they had a weight gain when they started doing this? I have totm too but sneaky early ewigh in is showing a 2lb gain!!! Certainly don't feel bigger. Will do some measurements to compare but just wondered if anyone else had similar experiences?

Ok, so I got the DVD last week, just done my 1st day L1. OMG that was quite tough for a fat unfit chick like me, have to admit I quite enjoyed it tho! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Shred done but it's so much harder for me if I don't do it first thing!
Still cannot do a press up to save my life lol xx

cybill said:
Some of that plank stuff is hard work!!! And my little helper didn't necessarily make it easier! She was cross though as there wasn't so much jumping! I have to confess to following entirely the easier Anita route... maybe I'll be brave enough to try some of the harder stuff tomorrow... but it looked pretty hard core! How do you find level 2? It was nice to have a bit of variety though, and I guess once I've gone all the way through the levels I can just pick and mix a bit, day by day. Which level do you prefer?

Hmmm.... Which level do I prefer ? It's hardly a daddy or chips question :p
It's odd. I did level one about a week ago, straight after level 2, and I found myself doing the more difficult option :eek:
I still can't follow Natalie on level 2 the whole way.... I do about 2/3 Natalie ....1/3 anita now :).

I have decided that I will be having a planned day off on Tuesday. I have friends over that night, for a few drinks, and I won't fit it in. :)
But its still on track for 40/44 days :)

I have also decided to move up to level 3 on 1st July :eek:

Off to shred now :D

Totally impressive....so in awe of you!

Done :)

woooo day1 shred done n i look like a tomato lol

Level 2 baby yeah :D

Back