The Shrinkers Team Thread

6 more pounds off, woo hoo got to wait till 1st Feb before next weigh in. Hopefully big loss xxx

Happy dieting

97lbs to go

Well done Sas, thats a fab loss xxxx

Thanks jewel

91lbs to go

Oh dear, I've had a terrible WI today - +2lbs - but I know why! I am determined to stick to it this week. Very disappointed with myself!

Keep going Katie and you will have a good loss next week xxx

Well done sas and nevermind Katie it will sort itself in the end just keep going!!

Well I'm just back from the hospital and it was good news!!! All my results were brilliant and I've been given the go ahead to egg share, as long as there are no strange diseases in my family I should be ok lol!!! He was very impressed with my weightloss and told me to keep going so I obviously still look fat lol!!!

Anyhow I have my first counseling session booked for 9th Feb eeeekkkk!!!!

Xxx

Fab news Emsiem, so pleased for you xx

Thats fab news Em :D:D:D:D:D:D

I bought an air walker this morning, cant wait for it to arrive :D

Fab news Em. Jools there be no stopping you now. How is everyone doing on their cd. I'm struggling with the water at the mo not sure why. Iv joined a ladies only boot camp. 3 sessions a wk. Went Tues and legs still stiff today. Going again tonight. It's really hard but strangely enjoyable but I'm so unfit it's sad.

That sounds fab Skippy, I wish I could go to a class but never got anyone to babysit so that's why I bought the air walker xx

Thats a shame Jools. It would be nice for you to get out as well and have some me time. Do the airwalker whilst watching your fave tv programmes the time goes quicker and you don't get bored. That's the way i use my treadmill and its doesn't feel like a chore. X

I have the space ready infront of the telly haha. It folds away so at least I can put it in the hall afterwards xx

I cant believe it, I have done so well sticking to it so far and today I ate a piece of chocolate cake :sigh:

The cake was gorgeous but I have a really sore head now :confused: I was really hoping for a good loss this week after last weeks low one and now I'm so annoyed with myself xx

Jools, give your head a shake,it's done with & beating yourself up will only make you feel worse. Tomorrow is a brand new day, be positive xx

Jools, it's one piece of cake balance that with how many calories you are actually only consuming in a week compared to how many before the diet........you know that it's hundreds less......drink plenty of water to flush it out and get straight back to it, no more cake lol
( i know i've done it:( )

Keep going you've been fab

xxx

Back