The Shrinkers Team Thread

Wow Siobhan you are doing fab!!
So tired of being cold all the time & really struggling to drink ALL the water :-( think that explains my low loss last week, Managed a bit more water this week but not holding my breathe for a great loss tomorrow but every little helps!
Have a super day Shrinkers xx

5lb off this week :) back on track :)

Well done camille excellent you are doing so well. Well done siobhan that's great keep up the good work.

The cold defo makes it harder to drink water I work outside and have been really struggling. Drank loads of coffee thou lol

88lbs to go

Hey guys, sorry been a bit busy the last few weeks - 7lbs last week and weigh in on Wednesday feeling good and still on plan - hope you are all well xx

How's everyone doing? I'm starting again on SS as was doing SS+ really struggling but determined not to give up. I still lost 3 lbs at WI but it was over 2wks. I'm a big emotional eater or should I say binger and I need to try something else instead of food.
Any tips ?

84lbs to go

Hi Sas,

I'm the same, I just find myself thinking, ohhh I feel a bit flat maybe I'll have a pizza...
I have 2 tips, not sure they are that original but they help me.

When I get the urge to eat I start planning a trip... So i'll get online look at flights, find hotels and then look at all the things I could do when I get there... It really helps because after about 2 hours of searching I forget that I was ever feeling blue! sometimes I even make the trips..just got back from a long weekend in France which was a trip I planned when all I really wanted was a toasted cheese sandwich!

I also go for a run - I started teh C25K program and at first it was tough but now I love it. It isn't really running, more walking and jogging, but you notice a real difference after only 2 weeks and now (on week 6 ) I can actually jog the whole way....

Oh and one more - I have a list of treats on my fridge, everytime I feel like snacking I look at the list - there are 40 treats on teh fridge including facials, shoes, jumpers(that I have found that I wont fit in yet!) etc etc as well as little things like a new note book, a new purse and loads of face packs... I look at the list and it reminds me of where I am up to and how it is really really important that I stick to my guns, I want to lose the weight so I am healthier, happier and sexier.

I also have a routine - Saturday night which was always take away night is now bath night! - not quite the same but I have a long bath, with bubbles and sparkling water ( ohh la la - not quite champagne but hey) and play really nice music, relax, read a book and then put on my PJ's and read a book.

On wednesday I do a face pack, and have also set aside the money I would have spent on food for other things ..like getting my eyebrows shaped, or having a manicure.

I know it is tough and actually all you want to do is have some food, but it wont actually make you feel better, probably make you feel worse! - hang on in there You have awesome loses and it will all be worth it in the end xx

Thats super advice Eah. I also have treats planned it breaks up the huge weight loss I have set myself! Only 6 weeks till my hols so in a couple of weeks I need to move up the plans to start eating in a controlled eay. Hoping to lose another stone before I go :)

Had a lovely massage and facial last night - so nice to spend money on yourself which isn't going to de-rail the diet!
Weigh in tonight and I have a feeling it's going to be a good one! - I feel thinner this week - so strange noticing that in myself .... I'll report back tonight - Welcome Rebecca, I seemed to miss you joining us here as shrinkers.com! xx

Thankyou :) was only last week I joined! Ooo I want a facial lol! I'm a beauty therapist myself but never get to have the treatments which isn't fair lol! May buy myself 1 when I reach target! I hope u enjoyed it! My weigh in tomorrow morning! Think itl be good aswel! Keep us updated xx

Good luck eah

Thanks Sas, Good result today 8lbs off - Well pleased!
God Rebecca I dont think I could handle that at all - I love love love a good pamper sesh.. going to book myself a very lovely hour and a half treatment - with hot rocks and everything....To be honest I am saving it for my 3 stone loss...so need another 7lbs whoop whoop
I hope your weigh in goes well - look foward to reading about it tomorrow...

Oo hot stones are lovely :)) you'll be there v soon I should imagine :) I thinks it's a great way to reward ourselves!! Il keep u updated :) won't be a big loss tho

A loss is a loss and we can't lose loads every week - strangely the weeks I lose less are the weeks I feel more motivated!!!! Any loss is great - it all helps... Bring on the hot stones xx

Back