The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

gem you will do it i know you will!!xx

i started ww last year at 19st 2lb so i was in the same boat! i got lazy at ww and started to yoyo thats when i thought i would do cd! but your doing great.xx

still got along way 2 go! but we can do it! no we will do it! together!!.xx

You 2 are doing so well!! Keep up the good work!

I had some bruschetta today, so hopefully I didn't kick myself out of ketosis. If I did, it won't be a HUGE deal because I had been planning on going back to 3 weeks of SS starting Thursday anyways to jog up the loss a bit. Losing inches but still not much weight.

I always knew that I had an athlete's heart and endurance, but it would appear that I have kept my muscles, too. The places that nearly all my inch loss has come off are looking toned as well as skinny. It's odd. I'm in a 10/12UK now. Most people I know in that size weigh around 130 or so. I weigh more than that. So either I have TONS more muscle than I imagined, or else I'm a freak who will be a size 6uk and still weigh like 120lbs! :-o

sooo jealous i would love to be in a 10/12, infact i would love to be in a 14/16 lol!

How's everyone doing today, i've been for a blood test this morn, does anyone know if being in ketosis will affect anything?

xx

You may have seen another thread I did but I finally caved and got some ketositx and looks like I'm in ketosis, although my scales haven't moved at all since sunday!! and then I'm off to harvester tonight and then Frankie and Benny's on Friday lunchtime. But am gonna just drink water and try and stick to something resembling what I'm allowed!! Def not going to have chips, potato or pasta so looking at choices at the moment.

Helen

thinkthin - I think I caught you too late, but I had some blood pulled a week ago because I kept bruising for no reason. I'm not anemic, but I still have a huge bruise form where they pulled the blood. I think that we will likely bruise very easily with the blood work, but aside from that nothing really happened and they took 2 vials.

punk - YAY ketosis!

I think I'm still in ketosis. Will test either tonight or tomorrow morning. Last day of food before I go back to SS for a while!

Hi everyone!

pbfhpunk-go you! i admire your willpower! i have faith that you will choose wisely when it comes to eating out :D

thinkthincd-sorry to put a downer on the thread but i feel awful today! i had the worst day at work, ended up in tears. and i started to black out today-managed to get to a chair and sit down in time! i don't know what caused it...nothing was different from any other day (this was before the tearful episode!!)!!! i don't know about the giving blood thing, sorry! :(

how is everyone else? x

Oh no - I hope you're okay gem!! Look after your health and well being then worry about the diet after. :-\

I splurged a little today - shouldn't be too bad, though. Since it's my last meal before 3 more weeks (at least) of SS, I had Tin Drum Chicken, a former favorite of mine. It's spinach, white rice, almonds, and fried chicken in a curray sauce - natural spices, not sugared. I asked them to make mine with grilled chicken instead, so they did. I suppose it wasn't TOO bad for me because I avoided the rice. Mostly the almonds, and I don't know what's in the sauce exactly aside from red curry but I do know no sugars or acids. I feel so awful for doing it. :( Hopefully, it won't kill me too badly, and if it did- then, I'm SSing from now to end of 3 more weeks, so should be back in ketosis rather quickly. It only took me a day last time to get in ketosis. Sorry, guys!!!

Hope to be. =)

Team Challenge

we are coming 2nd on the team challenge for last week so far. 3 teams haven't given in their results yet. 2nd isn't bad! let's try for 1st this week! xxx

Hell yes!

Ahh Gem, i know how you feel i stood up to get a drink yesterday and after about 5 steps all of the corners of my vision went dark i had to hang on to the back of one of my kitchen chairs! I do get light headed on this diet, and tend to get dizzy if i stand up too quickly but that was really scary, especially as i work from home and it tends to just be me and my little boy in the day.

Sorry if TMI but i'm due today and was wondering if that had anything to do with it, maybe a lot going on in the body on not a lot of fuel??

Gt- don't worry hun, at least you didn't have a big mac!

xxx

could be thinkthincd. i'm TOTM at the moment and was wondering if that influenced it. corners of vision going dark was definitely what happened to me! not the right time for it considering i was trying to help and 11yr old girl with her nosebleed!!! i'm not squeamish so i know it wasn't that.

i'm so cheesed off at the moment. this diet is the only thing keeping me stable...and my lovely OH of course! xxx

hi all! gem hope ur feeling better, ive had a really bad day today feeling low and hungry!! but kick up the bum and 2moro's another day. hope everyone else are ok.xx

my dad at the moment! but got 2 get on with it!.xx

Back