The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

i don't mind at all hayley!!! hopefully someone committed with come along soon!

frances go back to the gym!! trust me you will feel great!!!

i weighed myself at mum's the yesterday and according to her scales i haven't lost anything. but i have lost a hell of a lot over the last 3 weeks so i'm not going to be too hard on myself if i haven't lost. i have been 100% as always so i know it is nothing i have done wrong!!! x

Hello everyone are you still looking for a new team member? I've been following cambridge for 16 weeks now. I SS, but have done 2 aam weeks. So far i've managed to lose 68lbs. I really want to lose more though, but i'm finding it a struggle now the losses have slowed down.
I try and pop on everyday and would love the support from being part of a team. I hope in return I can offer a friendly ear, and support everyone on their journey. X x x

hi all, would love to join a team and had been doing fantastically then got to a really low point (stressed to the eyeballs, exhausted, working every hour there is) and crashed and burned (ham, cheese spread, biscuits), of course was hating it all the time I was shovelling it in. Gave myself severe talking to and feel rubbish but am going to do it., Worked last night so have got up and am on the water again and am determined to see it as a hiccup and not as a complete failure. If you are still looking for a new team member when I have been back on ss for a week maybe you'd have me then. J:wave_cry:

Hello Girls,

Lovely to hear from you both, but in the interest of fairness (if there is such a word) we have to take first come first served, so if you would like to join us Jen83 the place is yours.

Jayne- Don't beat yourself up about falling off the wagon hun, just remember how you feel now and get back on track. Good luck and keep up your great work, if we have any other team vacancies i will contact you straight away.

xx

Hi Jen and Jayne, great to hear from you. Jayne, please do pop on here and let us know how you are getting on. We can't count your losses but we can still chat.

I finally went to M&S and tried on a size 14. Other trousers I tried didn't fit but the cords did. They're a little tight but they do up, and I can sit down in them lol! They're only £15 so I bought a black pair and a brown pair. Very pleased. Hopefully if I get a couple of pounds off next week I can wear them out in December.

Hi there - could i be your new team member ? please please please - i never get picked for anything!! lol lol

I'd be thrilled to accept. Thank you for having me in your team. I weigh in Mondays, but its totm at the moment so I'm not hopeful of a big loss this week. I've got a mini goal of getting into a size 12 by Christmas, but i don't know if this is achievable as I can't remember what I weighed the last time I was a size 12 as it was so long ago.
Is there anything that I have to do as a team memeber? Other than post regularly to offer support and to register my losses etc? All of this is new to me X x x

hi guys, thanks for the offer of letting me pop in an chat and that would be great if you'd consider me if you have any other vacancies. 1st come 1st served seems a perfectly ok system to me.
Determined to get my head sorted and my jeans smaller. Will pop in and chat soon
J

Jen- That pretty much sums it up hun, did you get weighed last monday? If so did you want to enter that weight in to the team challenge this week. Also i ask everyone to pm me their wi results so i don't have to trawl though all of the posts come results time.

Welcome to our team!

Jayne- Defo feel free to come and have a gossip one of us is always around, and i've added you to my contacts so i can get in touch if we do have any vacancies.

Evening everyone else!

xxx

Forgot doh!

Jen- can you PM me your start weight please, i need it so i can calculate the percentage of weight you have lost each week.

Thanks hun

xx

Do you still have space for another member?
i am a serious loser!!

dduurr just read the last post sorry x

Lol no worries hun, sorry to say its been filled, keep your eye out though they do come up all of the time.

xx

yay we have a new member!!! hopefully we can be back in the running this week!

just got back from Jazzercise and feeling fab! unfortunately Mike's workmate turned up (he is friends with one of the instructors) and he stood watching through the door for the whole hour! i mean it was a bit embarrassing (he is the kind to take the mick lol) but then we had to get on all fours!!! i should think he knows more about my backside than i do now lol!!!

i looked in the mirror today and realised just how much my waist has shrunk! i was amazed! just need to lose my bum and thighs and i am well away!!!

haven't measured in ages...might do that now actually...

ooooh! 2ins of hips, 2ins off waist, 1in of thighs, 1in of bust and arms stayed the same. i'm pretty chuffed with that!!! xxx

Well done you! When will you take your next pic Gem? I love your shrinking pics. You must take one before Xmas so we can see all these inches you have lost. I will take my next pic in 5lbs time, when I will have 4 stone off! Fingers crossed it will be b4 Christmas!

Hey, it's great to have some new faces. Hope to get to know you better soon.

Thanks everyone. Gem you have done fab I've had a peek at your pics, you look fantastic, such a difference. I will post some pics once I reach my goal. i don't feel brave enough yet lol.
I need to start incorporating some more exercise. At the minute I just do fitness dvd's at home. I really want to start going to the gym maybe twice a week, but its difficult with a 7 month old and a 2 year old and my dp works shifts. I can't make excuses forever though. I see that your doing jazzercise Gem good on you. I can't even keep up with my Nell Mcandrew dvd.
Does anybody else keep changing their goal weight? At first I thought i'd be happy with bmi 25, but then i've changed it to 10 stone, and now i'd really like 9 stone 7 which would have my bmi at 23. I've not been that weight since i was a teenager.
I'm a compulsive weigher too. I think i'm going to have to put the scales in the loft or something. I don't know why I do it to myself haha. Its totm this week and I've only lost half a pound so far so not looking great for Monday, but I've stuck to the plan ridgidly as always so fingers crossed it will show come Monday. X x x

feeling much more positive this morning, have sorted out my mini goals and realise that if I get my act together then i can still reach my xmas goal, thanks for support guys:):p

your welcome jayne, anytime!

frances i will probably do another picture in 4lbs time when i hit the 5st mark. 5st!!! can't believe it!!! x

Back