The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Hello. I have been ill due to a throat infection and had to take antibiotics. My CDC suggested to move to STep 4 - 1200 calories for seven days as i cant continue SS with anitbiotics. Quite sad about it:-( but i hope from next week i will be back on track.

Hi Gem - I've been sulking ... I really lost my mojo and gained 5lb this week. I'm only just now getting on top of it again but probably not in time to post a loss this week. Are you nearly ready for Uni? You're doing so well and it doesn't matter if you don't 15stone before you leave ...as long as you've made steps towards it. You'll feel more confident in yourself anyway for having lost any amount! I've been meeting potential students this week at work - we run taster weekends for them and they seem to go down really well - hope you're getting excited, you'll have so much fun. Sorry I haven't been around but I've been in a dark place this week! I'll try and drop in again tommorrow xxx

Aww no Amanda! Sulk with me! I apparently gained 6lbs in a day (evil pizza!) so I beat you lol!

I am nowhere near ready for uni!!! Only 6 weeks till I start! I'm going stationery shopping this weekend to cheer me up. I am a sad individual! I have such a stationery fetish!!! x

Morning all!

Still 100% and feeling like crap! Got a sore throat today and soooo starving!!! On the plus side I said no to a korma last night. Me!!! I refused a curry!!! Never been known to happen before! Chicken korma is my all time favourite. I would live on it if I could!!!

Scales have started to move at last. 2lbs down so I will stay off them until Saturday now. I just wanted to see them moving in the right direction.

Hope you are all okay?

Am I the only one that has nothing better to do than sit on Minis all day lol!! x

keep it up Gem! today is my last day on antibiotics so i am ready to move to SS from tomorrow. i dont want to see my weight this week as i am sure scales will move upwards.anyways, i will wait for my official weigh-day next wednesday and by then i am sure i will be back on track.

Amanda, dont worry on your weight gain. you are already half-way through your weight loss journey and soon you will achieve your goal.goodluck!

happyway i am sure you won't have gained if you have stuck to the plan?

i really need to stay off the scales!!! x

Just had to weigh again today and pleased to say that I am only 1.5lbs off where I was before so fingers crossed I will shift that today!!!

How is everyone else today? x

Well done Gem, I am sure by tomorrow it will have disappeared altogether.... hope you have a good day today, my scales also dropped to normal weight again after my blip on Wednesday...

That's great news Linda! Why do we do it, hey? We know how it feels to dread weigh in day because we have blipped, yet we still do it again and again? Must be mental!!!

I shall not be blipping again! I am tempted to take a week off CD when I move or even to move up to 1000 plan or something just to relieve the pressure a bit. It's going to be hard enough. But then I think no, I will remain SS because I want to be at 15st by the time I start uni. If I have a week off, I will not get there. I don't think I will get there anyway but I'm trying my hardest! Maybe I will just have a SS+/810 meal the night we move in as a celebratory thing. That shouldn't do me any harm at all and I can rustle something up that Mike can eat too.

Decisions, decisions!!! x

well done happyway!

i thought i had replied to this but obviously not!

i'm on day 4 of being 100% and feeling pretty good. not even going to bother testing for ketosis because i am 100% so it will be inevitable.

really hoping to be under 16st 9lbs when i weigh in tomorrow morning. am praying!!! x

Good luck for tomorrow Gem, my fingers are crossed for you.

Thank Crunchie it's Friday!!! Only 1 and a half hours and I am officially off for the weekend woohoo!!! Not doing anything all weekend but sometimes it's just nice to do nothing!

Does anyone know when Frances is back? If she isn't back before Sunday, shall I post the results? If so, I will need your last week weights and this week weights x

I lost 1lb Gem, last week I weighed (according to CDC scales) Last week 145lb and this week 144lb.

hi all, just popping in to catch up, haven't had chance to get on all week as work is manic, still not on top of all the new stuff and am having to do a night shift tomorrow for some extra cash

Have hubbies birthday and brothers 40th this week so not doing anything particular at the moment re diet. Just getting fatter really. Can't do anything about it at the moment.

Will pop in but sorry am not around to give as much support as I should do
Will answer any pm's though

hopefully when boss back on 19th will be able to take a breath

Keep it up girls, good luck 2mrw gem. I'm a stationery freak to and have the best invention ever now, a label maker, could play for hours with it
J

Jayne I am jealous of your label maker!!! Please don't give up hun. You'll be back with us before you know it!

Well I stayed the same. Considering I had 7lbs to lose to do this on Tuesday, I haven't done too bad! It's better than I expected.

Now on to the serious work! x

Looks like we are out of the running this week what with only two results (me and Linda). Oh well, next week we will do better!!! x

well done on staying the same Gem, at least its not putting any one. Are staying on track
Work last night was manic, no breaks so at least get paid an extra hour than anticipated.
Just trying to reduce the pile of work so that I can start afresh tomorrow.
will try and get on here more this week so that I can give more support, will do my best
J:flirt2:

Back