The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Sorry to say no milk hun.! what plan were u on?

Aww I honestly couldnt do CD without skimmed milk in my tea, It keeps me sain bt then I would do my own cd plan as in
1 Oats so Simple, 2 CD tetras & 4l a day..

I was having 5-6l a day but Had a bit of an accident as in I pooed myself without no warning so my cdc told me off and said it was far too much water and 4l is the maximum I should drink!!

My surname is hunter, Its a pic of me and my fella, I have a white tshirt on..
I am on there more as go on my phone so will be fab for you to be my buddy next week hun I really cant cope with cd this week, Gonna try & shape myself up this week for a proper re-start.. x

Evening hun wow u do drink alot oooooh my gosh, had 2.5 litres and still going for a wee every 30mins lol,

i will look for ya on facebook, all the best for tomorrow.

I have found today hard to be honest ate some chocolate!!! not good really. yep no water then 4 litres hun.x

Hey kelly you still on here babe. Just saw your name on the posts and thought must go and say hi....

How you doing hun? Looking at your posts...I can see you're still obsessed with the water lol :p

anyway just wanted to say Helloooooo
xxxx

Hey kelly you still on here babe. Just saw your name on the posts and thought must go and say hi....

How you doing hun? Looking at your posts...I can see you're still obsessed with the water lol :p

anyway just wanted to say Helloooooo
xxxx

Well Hello me little darling.. :D

If ya want the truth I am not doing so good Hun, Loads of crap going on in my life at the moment so diet is really last in the queue but really hoping to try & sort my head out and get back on it.
Yeah still trying with the water!! :rolleyes:

Hows you then?? Missed ya!! :(
You doing well a stone off.. Well Done darl..

xxx

Aw babes what's been happening with you???

Are you ss? Why don't you do 810 I swear by it.

My weight crept up to 12.8 after xmas and I'm currently on 11.3 started again mid jan. My mission was to lose the weight for hubby's best mates wedding next week (he's best man) and I think I'm happy with what I've done so far (1/2 stone off target).

You'll get back in the zone when your head is there...
xxxxxxx

hi there, sorry you are going through a bad patch Kel, but that is what it is a patch, when everything is getting on top of you, but it will pass, and hopefully things will look up again soon for you.

Nice to meet you Shanny. I am just under 11 stone now, have been as low as 10.2. Lost it all on SS Plus. Need to get my act together and get to target once and for all.
Frances

Hello nice to meet you too Frances 10.2 lovely weight hun im fighting to be 10 stones at the moment ss at the moment but thinking of ss+ from monday now. Fancy eating now lol i managed 3 litres today which is good for me, hope to do the same again tomorrow.!

Big hugsss Kelly.x

Just had a bar and a skimmed milk coffee (that's why I do SS+ really, for the skimmed milk allowance) and I'm feeling fine. 2.5 litres yesterday and a good CD day. Just talking one day at time at the moment, it's the only way.
F

Aw babes what's been happening with you???

Are you ss? Why don't you do 810 I swear by it.

My weight crept up to 12.8 after xmas and I'm currently on 11.3 started again mid jan. My mission was to lose the weight for hubby's best mates wedding next week (he's best man) and I think I'm happy with what I've done so far (1/2 stone off target).

You'll get back in the zone when your head is there...
xxxxxxx

To be honest Hun, I have had far too much crap going on in my life at the mo, me & keith loosing our jobs.. Lost my uncle, My brother not well, etc etc........ :cry:

Anyway I am sort of trying to get back to it tomorrow, how well I will do I dont know..

WELL DONE, YOU HAVE DONE FAB!!!! :D

hi there, sorry you are going through a bad patch Kel, but that is what it is a patch, when everything is getting on top of you, but it will pass, and hopefully things will look up again soon for you.

Frances

Thanks Hun, That means alot, just need to get back on track & sort my head out!! x

Hiya Guys....

Well I finished work on Friday, Very Emotional day as they done a collection for me which I didnt expect with me getting Made Redundant, But I was so close to most of them especially the lads I went to see them all on their break everyday!
Anyway I am on my 2 weeks notice now but I am not working it..

So from tomorrow I am gonna try & keep myself busy while looking for a job although I cant go on Jobseekers allowance until my notice is up. God How depressing is being on the dole.. OMG!! :mad:

I have gone through spells the past 2 weeks of not eating then eating everything in sight so I need to start and get back on track from tomorrow..

Girlies I really need your support now more than ever I will get to my goal, I am gonna try my hardest for the next 6 weeks...

I am gonna do ss+ for the 1st week (although I will be weighing in on a friday) then will have an oss for my brekkie as I can never stick to ss+ 100%

Will chat soon. xx

Hey, sorry to hear it was you. Chin up. This could well be a good time to tackle the ole diet. It's one area of your life you can have complete control over right now and can give it the focus. Good luck on Friday, and don't worry about OSS, they have never affected your losses.

I'm hanging in there too. Weigh day on Wednesday. On one hand it is "easier" for me in that I only have to cut the chocolate and I will be back on track, but on the other hand, there is no only about it........it is such a big addiction lol!

Onwards and down the scales!

Hey, sorry to hear it was you. Chin up. This could well be a good time to tackle the ole diet. It's one area of your life you can have complete control over right now and can give it the focus. Good luck on Friday, and don't worry about OSS, they have never affected your losses.

I'm hanging in there too. Weigh day on Wednesday. On one hand it is "easier" for me in that I only have to cut the chocolate and I will be back on track, but on the other hand, there is no only about it........it is such a big addiction lol!

Onwards and down the scales!

Thanks Hun, I know what ya mean abot Chocolate, Once I start eating it I cant stop, I love it..
Wonder why its so moreish.. lol.
You will be fine on Wed, You have only got 5lb, Good for you.. xx

Hello all well back home and stuck to plan so glad! how's everyone else doing? x

Hiya Long time no speak, lol..
Well done for sticking to it, You are a superstar. x

Well girls I got weighed this morning & I was 12.8! :eek:
Where did that 8lb come from? shocking.. But I only have myself to blame..
I am gonna try my best to get back down to 11.7.
I would love to be 10st but dont see that happening..

Oh this is my latest Nail art girls.. You like?? :rolleyes:

Red Roses.JPG

Mainly water retention I imagine, from eating carbs. It can come off as fast as it went on, if you take action quickly.

Loving the nails!

Hi guys,

Just thought I would pop on and let you know how I am getting on. NOT WELL is the answer but that is going to change today.

I am starting properly on the calorie counting today and determined to be posting a loss at the end of the week. I hope you guys don't mind but I thought I would check in with you each week? There doesn't seem to be a lot of action in the calorie counting forum and I would rather be coming back to you guys since I know you (except Shanny and mum2one-haven't spoken to you yet so hi :D).

I went for a 2.3 mile walk yesterday and got absolutely DRENCHED! It was terrible but I felt good afterwards. Think I will keep the walking to fair weather days and then do my Jazzercise DVD on rainy days. Jazzercise for an hour burns off about 4 times more calories than an hour's walk anyway!

Hope you guys are all okay?

Glad to see you back Frances, like we said, WE CAN DO THIS!

Kel your nails are gorgeous!!! I am very jealous because my nails are so short as they keep breaking and I can't get on with false ones. If I wear falsies I end up being unable to get dressed or use my phone or anything!

Anyway, I will stop waffling now!

Gem x

Back