The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

I'm switching onto CD on 16th August hoorah!!!

I have an appointment to see my CDC on Friday 13th...no omens I hope!!! I am so looking forward to it :D

This week is flying past! I can't believe I am halfway to WI already! Long may this speed continue!!! x

Hey, it will be just like old times Gem! Couldn't get to my CDC today as I had no car, but will go in the morning. Walked 12 miles yesterday and did 50 lengths of front crawl in the vague hope I can repair the damage lol! Here goes nothing!

I honestly, honestly am gonna wise up with the ch*****te and get this last stone off. David has started eating salad at an alarming rate. He's gonna turn into a rabbit! And start beating me on the scales soon! He's 12 stone 5 and both our BMIs are 27 so the race to 25 is on!

Hope everyone else is feeling motivated this weather!
Fx

PS Just got an email from W8 -- they've launched the chocolate tetra, your old favourite Gem!

I do love my chocolate tetras :D

I can't wait to get back to CD. These shakes are making it so hard for me to keep on track although I am 100% certain that I will not cheat. No way. I need to do this this time. I can't believe 2 weeks are nearly gone already!!!

Looking forward to WI on Monday but also have a yucky doctors appointment which I am not looking forward to afterwards. All in all, I will pleased when Monday has been and gone!!! x

Week 2 WI result...

Another 6.25lbs!!! :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

I'm so thrilled!!! That's 1st 4.5lbs in 2 weeks :D I have never lost that much in 2 weeks before :D x

hey thats just brilliant girl! over 19lb in 2 weeks!! keep it up x

Look at you Gem! Ifr only we were still doing the weekly challenge you would be storming it every week! But I hereby declare you Our Slimmer of the Week :party0011: anyway! Well done. I'm away next week on holidays but looking forward to hearing your results when I get back and knowing you are that bit closer to where you want to be.
Fx

Thanks Frances!

It's gone so quiet on here so I'm hanging out on the Exante forum. They have monthly challenges too so it's keeping me focussed.

I can't believe that I've nearly finished Week 3!!! I'm stopping on Exante until October now because I want to get to a BMI under 40 so that I can avoid getting the dreaded doctor's signature to start CD.

Where is everyone? It's so lonely here on my own :cry:

I'm off to Majorca I'm afraid. But back in a week. Starlight is about to start Exante, moving from WW. She is really nervous about it. Please, please find her diary and pop in and say hello. A diet buddy would be just the thing for her.
Have a great dieting week! Fx

Hi guys, hope you don't mind me slipping in here again!

I have kinda been on self destruct since March but back and focused again.

Nice to see some of the "oldies" still here and a few newbs

Well, one week in and 19lb lighter:eek: shocked and delighted.

Well done gem, keep going girl.

Week 4 WI result...

3lbs off for me this week! I'm quite happy with that as it is what I expected.

2lbs more and I'm at the 2st mark. On AAMW this week so hoping I will get rid of that 2lbs :D x

Thanks Frances!

I'm AAMW this week and I HATE IT!!!! I just don't want to eat anything solid. Except cake. There is always room for cake :p

On a serious note though, I want this week to be over with!!!
x

Thanks frances, how did the holiday go?

Well done gem. You are doing brilliant.

Well, a measly 2lb loss for me this week.
I am doing SS+ but think i will drop back down to SS next week, see if that improves my scores lol

I had heard that the losses with SS+ and SS are more or less the same. I want it to be more than 2lb.....yes i know i impatient!!!!

Oh, for 2lbs off! Had a lovely holiday, thanks. Back up in Paisley again, sharing a flat with a biscuit tin, eek! Bad things them.

Hope you are both doing well this week.

Back