The shrinking violets official thread - Team 1

Well that is sorted then! Wishing you tonnes of good luck on Thursday. I'll even start sending the vibes now :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

welcome frances!

good n you gem!!

oh poor think thin - is there something we can do to help?

well done smurf!!

I'm baking today and tomorrow - maple pecan cakelets (in cute little acorn shapes) and sugar cookies with royal icing piped and flooded into them so the pearly sheen stays instead of matte frost. :) Welcome to fall!

awww i loved them when i was over in florida!! oh well gem we can dream!!....xxx

gem i really hope you get this job! i no you hate what you do at the mo!! i would love to work with horses i would be in heaven!....xx

Thanks Jan, I really hope so too!!! They have horses there too so you can tell where I will be spending all my breaks hehe!!!

Jazzercise tomorrow! Yay! Can't wait!!! Bought my own mat and weights now so I am well away! Just need to get a more flattering tracksuit! xxx

hehe! yeah i know. if i get a 22 it should be alright until i get to about an 18 so should last me a couple of months. i'll make sure it has a drawstring waist!!! x

awwww gem you are going to be a beautiful bride:love047:!...xx

aww thanks Jan!!! i can't wait to get to goal and start trying on dresses :D i'll make a weekend of it lol!!! xxx

good on ya you deserve it! youve worked so hard!!..xx

awwww gem you are going to be a beautiful bride:love047:!...xx

I totally agree. You would look stunning in any of those dresses. With your dark hair, white will really suit you. I can't wait either until you can start trying them on for real. It will be such fun for you.

Morning, I've got to go up to London for a meeting today. Then I am meeting someone who has been made redundant, for a drink. Gonna drink a pint of water for every pint of beer I buy him so I should have a good day today water-wise!! Nothing will come between me and my weigh in tomorrow morning. So excited. WI is the highlight of my week!

Hope you all have a good day too.

Morning Team,

Sorry i didn't get online last night, i didn't feel like it after the day i had so i sat i tried to resist drowning my sorrows. I resisted all beer, wine and gin and feel better today.

Started 810 yesterday, finding it difficult as there is so much to eat and i've already split it over 2 meals. I can't wait to get back to SS i hate the thought of staying the same this week. However, if i manage it, even after attending the wedding on saturday then i will be over the moon. Think i will weigh in on Sat this week as sunday (i will be out of ketosis and so prob holding water weight) this way i will be back on track for the following sundays WI after returning to SS.

Just realised i'm typing all of this as i'm thinking out loud lol

Thanks for you support yesterday guys, i love this team!

Hope you all have a great day and good luck for your weigh ins.

Love

H xx

Hi all welcome to the team Frances.

I'm doing ok although I'm not getting weighed this week until Friday as it's my Nan's 94th birthday on Wednesday, so we're going round there. But will get the results to you asap when I get home on Friday evening, then it'll be back to Wednesdays for WI

Had a good weekend this weekend caught 2 mice in the traps, and got 4 new chickens on Saturday 2 massive black ones and 2 younger Amber Stars - they're white with a few amber specks - the original girls are bulling them a bit but that's where the phrase pecking order comes from so it's to be expected.

Good luck to all this week.

H

Hi everyone!

Helen-good news on the chickens and the mice! :) x

Hayley-glad to hear you are feeling better! Feel free to hop on and have a moan anytime you need to-we don't mind! x

Frances-good for you!!!! Get drinking that water!!! x

Work was absolute hell today. Had milkshake spat at me. Yes, spat. It narrowly missed me thank God. I am so sick of it. I am pinning all my hopes on this interview on Thursday. Please let me get the job!!!

Jazzercise tonight so I am really excited! x

Back