The size 10 battle

whedonite

Started the plan at size 16 (a tight 16), would like to get to a 10 before the summer hits.

Days 1 - 3 were easy and that was coming off a period of heavy eating following my birthday, even managed a 50 min aerobics session on 3.
Day 4 - was really hard,I woke up early in the night with a numb toe -very odd but it went away after a while and I went back to sleep. Woke up hungry, foggy headed and feeling odd sensations in my limbs. Had a shake and 1/2 a bar, drank a liter of water and by lunch time I felt better. Took a 45 min brisk walk and by evening meal was feeling much better.

Day 5 - I am down 10 pounds this morning :D feeling a lot better than yesterday and really getting the hang of this.

i started the plan to take a break from food, I can't cook (I burn things) and I was eating far too much junk and comfort eating. So far this is helping in that I haven't binged and have stayed on track - the weight loss is very motivating!

A very promising start! Sounds like those symptoms were your body using up the last of its carbs before ketosis

Thank you :). Hmm that's interesting I had no idea what caused it - just hoped it wouldn't happen again as I don't want to quit!

Day 6 - another pound down! Can't believe how quick it's falling off and I know some of its water and may come back at the end but its really keeping me going. Not sure if I will weigh every day next week.

had the tomato soup yesterday - it was horrid like a cold tin if plain plum tomatoes (even though it was hot) I think I have 3 more packs of it eek! I don't feel any smaller yet so I'm not sure when that will happen as on a normal diet clothes would be looser after 11 pounds. Going for a walk today and will look to add in more exercise next week as I'm not feeling as tired.

try using the tommy soup to make crisps (in the recipies bit) but our taste buds do change as the diet goes on. I know I like the strawberry shake in the first week but after that not a fan.

Keep going these manky feelings are only for the first few days :)

Great start! Fantastic losses!

I only started a couple of days ago (but I have done it before), currently on day 3.

I haven't got on with the soups at all and haven't ordered them again since my starter pack. I guess it takes time to find out what you like and don't like. I remember just throwing the soup away after trying it and getting another pack out!

Ooh tomato crisps - interesting will have to try that.
thanks I'm still amazed that I keep loosing each day. I really love the other soups so was disappointed by the tomatoe but to be fair I think I'm used to Heinz cream of tomato so you can't really get close to that!

Did not stick to just packs today and only manage 2, but I'm ok with that as it has made me see that some times I need to plan better. Taken a multi vit and will eat as I should tomorrow but I can't fit in more today.

Walked for 3 hours today's in 2 slots and am amazed that I don't feel exhausted! My head is a teeny bit foggy but almost like a very mild hangover which trust me I have handled some very very bad ones so this is fine!

Bought some veg, eggs, and quorn on the way home and had a real food tea. In the shop was some very very tempting sundried tomato bread - my weakness and I passed a guy selling some kind of hot food whilst walking - it was very cold out so was tempted but carried on walking by.

so very happy at the mo :-D. A little under on calories and carbs today so really will stick to plan better tomorrow - amused that I underate today rather than ruining the plan as I tend too!

yey, well done you! I'm like you, bread is my downfall and if it's got something in it like that even better! But well done for saying no :)

I know right, flavored bread mmmm the last temptation !

Day 7 - last day of the first week and I am 12 pounds down ! Don't see how I could loose any more ahead of my official weigh in day! I had some coke zero yesterday and today I am quite hungry, of course I also burnt off twice the amount of cals I ate through walking so I'm not sure if that was the cause. Going to drink lots, I have no intent of going off plan, I have a few cals and carbs to spare so I will add extra veg if I'm struggling later.

wow 12lbs, fantastic :) yep, drinking is the key I find

Drinking definitely is the key - I was not hungry yesterday but thirsty! Lesson Learnt there.

Wk 2, day 1 - ok well I'm in giddy shock - lost 13 lbs this week! That's almost a stone! First week was easy really did 4 days just food packs and 3 with a meal and I lost each day. I'm not hungry or tired any more if it carries on this way I won't want to come off it!

Would like to loose a minimum of 3 pounds this week to get my BMI under 30 and well basically to keep loosing, such a big loss this week I know it will slow down soon. As a treat for weigh in day I have planned quite a lot of food but its all within the 650 cals and 65g carbs so its not cheating!

B banana shake.
L mushroom pasta + mushrooms and broccoli 80g each
T quorn fillets + roasted veg and salad
Sn milk truffle bar.

The plan says no Quorn but looking on mfp 2 fillets have enough protein to match any meal pack so we shall see.

I am so full right now, I'm loving this plan! Did an hours aerobics DVD today and feeling very good at the moment. also cooking more - I cooked the quorn fillets with garlic, red peppers and red onion in tin foil (80g of veg) served with salad leaves and cucumber never thought such a simple meal would be tasty and filling :).

hehehe it's like tastebuds come alive on this diet :) glad to see you are doing so well

Back