The Slimming Kitchen

*Subscribing* Hello lovely, I am currently on your SP thread and love your meal ideas!

Thank you Hun I'm really glad you like my SP thread.
Mine just updated the minimins mobile app and it's completely different to the old one so I don't have a clue what I'm doing. Haha. xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thought I would have a productive Sunday so I decided to weigh & bag up all my Healthy Extras.
Not only does it save time when in a hurry but it's also really good for knowing when you are down to your last couple of portions of cereal or cheese.
Here we have 35g of plain porridge oats, 35g Nestle Shredded Wheat, 35g of Nestle Coco Shreddies, 40g of Weetabix Crunchy Bran. 30g of Red Leicester cheese & 30g of Cheddar.
This should all keep me going & on plan for a while. I got the little snack bags from Poundland which are a great size for your portions too. I have also seen some similar bags in Asda & Sainsbury's.

2.jpg 1.jpg

Good evening everyone
Sorry I have not been around for the last few days. I had a little gain on Tues weigh in of 0.5lbs not that much but I haven't been eating much due to this stomach problem with the acid reflux.
Yesterday I went into hospital for the gastroscopy procedure too. It all went really well, I was so nervous but the drs and nurses were really fantastic. I did giggle though as as soon as I was taken to my own room the nurse asked me what I would like to eat and drink after the op (as I had been nil by mouth since 6am) lol.

The Gastroscopy showed no signs of ulceration or tumours which is good but the next step now is to undergo the HP 24 hour test. It basically means I will have a tube inserted through my nose down into my stomach and have to wear it for 24 hours and eat and drink as normal so they can see whats going on. The dr seems to think I will need an op to tighten the opening valve to my stomach so we will see where it goes from there.

How are you all anyway? You all sticking to plan? I have 3 weeks until our holiday now and can't wait. xxx

Morning SK... What a great idea those little baggies are. I've sometimes done a couple of servings into sarnie bags, but they look a mess..lol.. Those look like they would sit neatly in a basket or a shelf! (Can you tell I have slight OCD issues..lol..) I shall have to have a look for those and it's will save time for sure and for those moments when I plump for something else because I can't be bothered of a morning when I get in from work.

Glad your procedure went ok and your holiday will soon be here! Ours in 97 days away, not that I'm counting! ;)

Last week I stayed the same so that was quite hard after I'd been good, and the first time I'd not lost since I began, but * week was imminent so I think that was the reason. This week I lost 2lb so am pleased with that, got lots of new recipes to try this week so looking forward to trying those!

Hello, that's just a teeny weeny gain so don't worry, you've three weeks before your amazing holiday and you'll be looking and feeling fantastic when you go. I'm so pleased the procedure went well too. Brett and I are away at the moment, trying to be good but having an off plan today then back on it Sunday xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Glad they didn't find any ulcers or damage from the reflux.:) I've cut out coffee,tea except Camomile,onions and red meat and am feeling much better.Getting it less and less now. I'm seeing someone in 2 weeks to see whats going on. Have they said if it's GERD?

Thanks Hun.
It could quite possibly be GERD but until I have this next test done I won't know much more.
Have you had any tests done yet for yours?
It's hard for me to tell what's causing it because I have constant heartburn and acid reflux. Lol typically.

Here's a pic my hubby took of me not long after coming round from the sedation and I was greeted with my cheese sandwiches and pot of tea lol.
Keep me updated on how you get on xxx

image-2168956424.jpg

Hello, that's just a teeny weeny gain so don't worry, you've three weeks before your amazing holiday and you'll be looking and feeling fantastic when you go. I'm so pleased the procedure went well too. Brett and I are away at the moment, trying to be good but having an off plan today then back on it Sunday xx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Oooo you anywhere nice? I hope you have a great time hun xxx

I'm going in Nuffield Monday night to find out whats going on.

Can't wait to (hopefully) finally get some answers.:)

Sorry hun I only just saw this as I have not been well myself the last few days.
How did you get on did you have a gastroscopy too? xxx

Totally forgot to post on here but I lost 4lbs this week bringing me down to 9 stone in weight.
I am over the moon as I am going on holiday on Thurs too and very close to target now xxxx

That's brilliant, well done Stacey, will you wi before you go on holiday or just leave it until you get back? How much more to target then? I've got 6lbs to go eek! Xx

That's brilliant, well done Stacey, will you wi before you go on holiday or just leave it until you get back? How much more to target then? I've got 6lbs to go eek! Xx

Hi Hun
So sorry for late reply. I did weigh in before holiday and lost another 2lbs lol. Bringing me down to 8st 12lbs (2lbs to target) but then i went on holiday so weigh in tomorrow and will probably have a gain lol.
Hows your weight loss going? You have done amazing. xxxxx

Hello, it's good to see you in here even though I know you've had an amazing holiday from following you on FB! You did awesome before hols and if you have a any gain I know you'll have it off in no time.

I didn't realise you had a new job, what happened to pct? Xx

Thanks hun. Holiday was ace. Really enjoyed it.
Really got bored of the job with driving around all day to and from clients houses as well as not getting paid for fuel and my hours had been cut.
I really enjoying working at Lloyds Pharmacy now though its ace.
I gained 3lbs this week and its star week, hope I can get it off soon lol.
Get my new tattoo next weekend and Got a weekend away in Birmingham soon with my best friend then its my 30th in April. xxx

Wow, good luck with the new job, it's a cheek you not getting paid your petrol to travel I think.
3lbs is nothing you've had an amazing holiday and you'll have that gain off in no time at all.
Have fun in brum xx

Yeah it was abit of a joke to be honest but I am away from it now and I love the new job. HOpefully in the future I will also gain qualification in dispensing too with it all.
Holiday was fab would love to go back xxx

Hey all
I have not been around again lol. Been so busy with the new job at the pharmacy and just had my new tattoo done too which I absolutely love.
Will post some pics tomorrow as they are on my phone but you can see it slightly in my new profile piccy on here.
My SW aint going too well at the moment, suffering terribly again with the acid reflux but I am pleased to get my next hospital appointment through on 31st March where I will be having the 24 hour oesophageal ph test done. Basically I have to wear a tube through my nose and into my stomach for 24 hours and have a monitor attached to it so I will keep you all updated on how it goes.

How are you all anyway? You all keeping okay? xxx

Back