The SnS Diaries, highs, lows and many returns

Bananas said:
Day 2 has been good so far, had 2x choc crispy shakes and a protein meal. Have to go buy some veggies and I'll have them with a macaroni pack in a bit.

Also placed another 2 week order :eek: so HAVE to stick to it. When eating normally I manage to stick to quite a low budget and find SnS quite expensive in comparison...I dont tend to get many takeaways etc...

I am the opposite, I would spend £5 on lunch each day mon to Friday!

Well done on doing day one on shift! I admire you for that!
Stick at it, you will get the results you need!

Hugs

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I am the opposite, I would spend £5 on lunch each day mon to Friday!

Well done on doing day one on shift! I admire you for that!
Stick at it, you will get the results you need!

Hugs

Oh see I am very much the tight wad! Haha I prefer to bring my own lunches etc to work.

Day 2 done :). cant wait for order to get here on Friday, lots of shakes coming cos all I have left is meals! Oops

Your doing ace hun

For me its much cheaper. 20 quid a week is much cheaper for me, I couldn't get fruit n veg for the week on that!!

Keep up the good work Xx

Morning Bananas hope your 2nd shift went well and you're tucked up in bed now. Best of luck for today :)

X

Blurrggg I can't stand that one, I only do me mac cheesy Om the job and add lots of seasoning and veg

Your doing brilliant hunny xxx

Well do far I've had a strawberry shake I found at the bottom of my SnS box, nicer that I remembered. Then had mushrooms with mushroom pasta. Drank a fair bit too. Got nightshift tonight so the next two packs gotta last me through the night (tho I'll take an extra one with me incase I need it).

Just been for a jog round the park :). Found it ok, guess there's still lots of glycogen in my body.

Oh roll on tomorrow for delivery :)

Morning Bananas, hope you sleep well. Crispy shakes MMM! X

Put them in the back of the freezer, they are evil!! LOL

Bananas said:
Aaaargh in work and there's delicious cakes n home made biscuits everywhere.

But I am determined to stick at this diet

Nothing tastes as good...

Good girl, well done you can do it!

Morning bananas, hope you got through the night okay with all those biscuits and cakes around - just what is wrong with people, don't they know we're trying to diet!?

Have a lovely sleep today hun!

X

Back