Total Solution The start of my diet

Discussion in 'Exante' started by butterfly79, 2 April 2014 Social URL.

1. butterfly79

butterfly79 New Member

Hi Im Aimee . I started my Exante diet today weighing in at 196 pounds. This morning I had a bar which was lovely and filling and at lunch I had the mushroom soup which I wasnt keen on . Ill keep you guys updated on my progress . Id love to hear some.of your stories .

Aimee

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. angi

angi Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.55%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi Aimee, welcome. I started a couple of weeks ago I'm already about 10lbs down, I have 3 stone to lose and trying to do this by the end of June when I go on holiday. It's not too bad once you get used to it, although I do still feel some hunger unlike some people. I'm doing working solution but only having low carb extras so should stay in ketosis - it gives a little more flexibility than total solution although weight loss is not quite as fast. Have you done a VLCD before?

4. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Aimee, I have lost 1st 9lbs in six weeks so far and have 2st to go. I have found it relatively straight forward so far.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.