The start of my journey :)

oh curiosity would always get the better of me. i couldnt not weigh!! :)
well done on resisting them tempting foods! bet you are very chuffed with yourself.

yeah chuffed with myself but glad to get back to work so i can get back to eating and taking tablets at the right times. Gonna weigh myself 2 morrow when my 2 weeks tablets up. It will get alot easier now im back at work. Had smoked lemonsole fish 2 night and really enjoyed it first time ive had fish ever lol usually only eat tuna out the tin x

I will post my weigh in results 2 morrow night once I finish work and go to lloyds ;)

oooohh hhh good luck!!

Well went to lloyds today and weighed myslelf and my 2nd week on xenical I have lost 4 lbs woohoo :D so 11lbs in 2 weeks

Was really glad been feeling kinda down last couple of days. Been sticking to the healthy eating well
Still having my bran flakes for breakfast and soup for lunch and a weight watchers meal for dinner but think i need to start trying new things before I get bored with same stuff and go off the rails:rolleyes:

The problem is I am a really fussy eater and always have stuck to the same things. Yesterday was a big accomplishment I had fish for the first time ever lol. My gran bought me smoked lemonsole fillet and suprisingly I really enjoyed it so I should start trying different things just dont know what especially at lunch time thats why I always have soup.
Any ideas grately appreciated x x;)

check out my recipie thread... get some ideas...

and well done on your loss!!!!!!!!! thaats fab.. and 11lbs in 2 weeks is super!!

Thanks kes I checked out some of your recipes and im going shopping thu so i will be trying some new stuff out;)

Not been on in a few days been working like mad and when I get home im shattered and sleep;)

Well ive been sticking to it fairly well still no side effects but its definetly getting tougher to bee good all the time lol. I suppose its just because I have changed my whole way of eating and am being really healthy and im not used to it at all. I never really ate breakfast lunch and dinner before I always used to eat throughout the day when I thought I was hungry so actually preparing stuff in advanced is very different for me.

Im still doing the same my bran blakes for breakfast with skimmed milk.
Ive been trying different stuff for lunch so im not always eating soup. I love tuna pasta and have been using brown pasta tin of tuna and hellmans extra extra light mayo.
For dinner im still enjoying the different weight watchers meals dont think ive had the same one twice yet didnt realise there was so many. ;)
I have my third week weigh in 2 morrow so ill post when I get home if I can keep my eyes open long enough lol and I have my appt for my doctor for my first month weigh in with her mon 1st nov. :) see you all soon x x

Well I never weighed myself this week im gonna wait till i go to the doctor to get weighed for the first time on monday. Ive been doing well this week and have been having weight watchers puddings as treats now and again and they are worth looking forward to ;)

I went shopping on thu and got alot of stuff you had all been telling me about and tonight I made Kes recipe of chow mein and it was lovely the only thing I did differently was add a spice called chinese 5 spices it was lovely and my husband loved it. :)

Ive still been having bran flakes for breakfast (think im getting addicted) but when out shopping I saw asda had good for you sausages that had 2.5gs fat per 100gs which worked out at 5gs for 2 sausages.I got them for a sunday breakfast treat I had them this morning and they where ok but they where a bit chewy (tough).

For lunch I had a weight watchers pitta bread with lettuce, red onion, turkey rashers and hellmans lighter that light mayo. It was so nice my husband got me to make him one. I think he thinks im turning into a domestic goddess with all these new things im making.

I am making the curry recipe I got from kes 2 morrow night with the fat free yogurt. I got all the spices and ingredients at asda and I think the women that served me was wondering why I was buying every spice in the shop lol ;) If it turns out anything like the chow mein I will be very pleased. :)

first month weigh in with doctor

Well had my first weigh in with the doctor today and she was so pleased she cracked a smile which Ive never seen lol :)

In the 4 weeks since xenical ive lost 17lbs woohoo and im now in the 14 stones. Ive not seen my scales in the 14 stones in a very long time.

Thank you every one for your help this first month dont think I could have done it without you :)

Well today started great then I went to my friend who has a two year old and a house full of sweets and it was a nightmare lol

My friend made me dinner and went out of her way to get me something within the rules so we had carbonara pasta which was 3.5gs fat per 100grms.
I had not prepared my meals for work today so ended up having bran flakes for breakfast and lunch my own silly fault but ive prepared 2 morrows already so tomorrow will be a good day.
Although at my friends I stayed away from the whole fridge full of sweets I did have 1 freddo but it was a small treat and I will start over 2 morrow. I felt realy guilty as its the first time I have strayed even alittle from the diet but it should me how determined I am not to do it again :)
So for 2 morrow I am having wholewheat grains for breakfast
for lunch a weight watcher pitta bread with tuna salad and a little helmans lighter than light mayo.
For dinner i will be having weight watchers spaggetti bolognase.
I am working till 10pm 2morrow night thats why im up dating it now and it is all out and prepared so I dont forget it again :)

hey hun, well done on the dr weigh in...
and we are all allowed to stray a little as long as we get back to it :)

hope you are having a good weekend, and not working too much!

hey hun, well done on the dr weigh in...
and we are all allowed to stray a little as long as we get back to it :)

hope you are having a good weekend, and not working too much!

Thanks kes and I have got back onto it but I have started having ww puds as treats now and again x x

Ive been working far to much this week cause what I work this month is what I get paid on xmas eve so I dont mind to much :) Ive been sticking to the diet well but introducing more variety and eating more as according to the my fitness planner when all my daily food is entered I am not eating enough fat average is between 10g-16gs a day so ive started having 100g of weight watchers chips with my dinner some nights and also ive went from brown to white pasta as I didnt quite like the brown stuff.

Today I went shopping after work and it now takes me nearly 2 hours to get around asda as I check everything im putting in trolley even my husbands started checking lol. I was shocked to see even though stuff is weight watchers it can still be well over the 5gs rule. I lifted chichen and mushroom weight watchers pies and nearly collapsed when I saw it was nearly 11gs fat per 100gs. So it was swiftly put back. I have my fifth week weigh in 2 morro and im off work so at least ill get time to do it x x

5 week weigh in

Well week 5 is oficially over and done with and this week ive lost 3lbs woohoo :) So im on target to get my 12lbs this month.

Today for breakfast I had crunchy bran weetabix which where lovely. Then I had 2 slices of ww bread toasted with ww spagetti for lunch.
Then for dinner I had tuna pasta with ww chips.

I have been going jogging 3 times a week and I can manage 30 mins just now without having a heart attack. Done this last week and this week so im gonna continue with it as the pain has eased of and ive been feeling great.

I have only been doing this for 5 weeks and after losing 20 lbs im feeling fab didnt think I would feel any different but long may it continue. :)

we are rougly the same age and start weight so i enjoy reading your stuff! well done on all your success im really glad its working for you :)

hey hun, sorry i have not been around much as of late....
hope you are ok..
keep us posted on how things are going... :)

Hi everyone ive not been on in a while ive been working like mad and had the cold :( so was feeling sorry for myself. ive still been doing well on xenical no side effects and I really think i have got the hang of everything now ;) I have started cooking more meals rather than weight watchers meals at night time so I get used to cooking again. It just a flying visit today but i will be on 2 morrow and will write down all the food ive had recently x x

ooohhh home made cooking is lovely. although the premade ww stuff is quick and easy.... :)

you seem really positive although busy... hope this is the case... :)

Back