The start of my journey

JLC1971

Hi.

My name is Jane and today is my third day of Lipotrim. I've done this diet before (about three years ago) but I stupidly didn't do the maintenance, hence why I'm back using it again.

It is one of the most difficult diets to do, but the weight loss is amazing. I lost 10 stones in just 9 months.

As I said, I'm on day 3 and am starting to feel it now. I'm going to keep going with it though because I know by the end of the week I'll start to feel better. Today though I've got a banging headache and am really hungry even though I've drunk my body weight in water!

I can't remember exactly when Ketosis kicks in.

At the moment I'm just drinking the chocolate shakes but I know I'll get bored of them. Does anyone have any other ideas as to what to do with the shakes? I've tried making them into a mousse but that didn't really work for me.

I don't like the flapjacks. What's the chicken soup like?

Let me know how you're getting on with your journey.

Hi.

My name is Jane and today is my third day of Lipotrim. I've done this diet before (about three years ago) but I stupidly didn't do the maintenance, hence why I'm back using it again.

It is one of the most difficult diets to do, but the weight loss is amazing. I lost 10 stones in just 9 months.

As I said, I'm on day 3 and am starting to feel it now. I'm going to keep going with it though because I know by the end of the week I'll start to feel better. Today though I've got a banging headache and am really hungry even though I've drunk my body weight in water!

I can't remember exactly when Ketosis kicks in.

At the moment I'm just drinking the chocolate shakes but I know I'll get bored of them. Does anyone have any other ideas as to what to do with the shakes? I've tried making them into a mousse but that didn't really work for me.

I don't like the flapjacks. What's the chicken soup like?

Let me know how you're getting on with your journey.

Hey hun :)

I'm on my first day today. Got my weigh-in yesterday and the hunger is setting in now. I imagine it will be even worse by day 3. I just want to get into ketosis fast. I was on the diet before as well, lost about 3 stone. We can get there :) As for what to do with the shakes, i'm nut sure. I have only even taken the shakes as normal.

I found the chicken soup bearable with pepper in , but to be honest they really weren't for me. So I'm sticking to the shakes for now.

My Pharmacy mistakenly gave me the vanilla flavour shake. I mixed it with a teaspoon of coffee and whizzed it up in a blender with ice. It was nice! It tasted like a frappo. I might ask for some more of that flavour as I usuall tend to stick with chocolate and it can get boring.

I wish they would make some more flavours like Slim-Fast. Why don't they make a banana flavour one or something.

How did it go with your weigh-in?

Banana flavour would be amazing.

Is day 3 headache day? I have a job interview tomorrow?! I'll take some painkillers with me just in case.

I'm on day two today and so far haven't been hungry. I was doing the 5:2 diet before so am sort of used to fasting.

Good luck to you all! I'm finding this really exciting. I've been dieting for ages but really want the last few stone off ASAP so I can get on with maintaining!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Everyone.

Hope you're all having a good week.

I had my first weigh-in on Saturday and I'd lost 10lbs which is amazing. So chuffed! It's not been easy but it's so worth it when you step on those scales. I already have people in working asking me if I've lost weight because my face looks thinner.

Please let me know how you're getting on.

Congratulations JLC1971- this really does work!!!

OMG!! I'm struggling so much today. I only had two shakes yesterday because I couldn't bear to drink another one. I stupidly read a Lakeland catalogue last night and I ended up dreaming about cupcakes and muffins. I woke up absolutely ravenous. I suppose we all get days like this, but today I'm really suffering.

Has anyone else had symptoms of lightheadedness and dizzy spells? I'm not sure if I should be suffering from these as this is my second week on the program.

Also has anyone else suffered with an upset stomach?

Hi JLC1971, I'm by no means any expert (only day 4- and struggling!!) but maybe try and drink as much water as possible and if you're still unwell I'd go and see the pharmacist.
Good luck and hope it passes for you xxxx

JLC1871,

I have had light headedness today too but have been lower than usual on my water- maybe that's the key like Kate says.

Kate, I'm finding my day 4 tough to. I've been in the city centre and there was a lot of temptation. We're over halfway through the week now though so let's kick out fat into touch!!!

Xxx

Back