The start to my 7 stone loss!!

You look like a different person - well done!

thank you :) x

green day today.. breakfast 2 weetabix with some milk. heA+B.

lunch.. garlic mushrooms with spring onions on jacket potato. tomato. lettuce. cottage cheese. corn on cob. 1.5syns on butter
ForumRunner_20121024_130340.png

Jenna88 said:
You look fab! I liked your picture on a certain sw group on a certain social networking sight :) AMAZING change!

thank you! Ooo & thanks :)

dinner I had chips. 2x quorn burgers with lots veg. cheese 1he.

to finish night off, hot choc, alpen light 1heB. an melon :)
ForumRunner_20121024_195728.png

Hi Love

I have just read through your story so far....and OMG you are an inspiration! Bet you are so proud you didn't go for the weight loss surgery!!

I can't believe you lost 14.5lbs in a week!! That is amazing!!

I started SW on Saturday, finding it ok at the moment. Can't usually eat starchy stuff like past and potatoes as I have a tummy condition. I hadn't had pasta in about 10 years so tried some on a green day today, just to see how I go!! BLOATED!! Ha ha! At least I feel full!!

What's your favourate SW meal? I've just tried making crisps, they were so nice I went and made another batch!! :) (I love crisps!!)

Any tips to stay on track as you are doing amazingly would be appreciated to this Newby!!

xx

Hi Love

I have just read through your story so far....and OMG you are an inspiration! Bet you are so proud you didn't go for the weight loss surgery!!

I can't believe you lost 14.5lbs in a week!! That is amazing!!

I started SW on Saturday, finding it ok at the moment. Can't usually eat starchy stuff like past and potatoes as I have a tummy condition. I hadn't had pasta in about 10 years so tried some on a green day today, just to see how I go!! BLOATED!! Ha ha! At least I feel full!!

What's your favourate SW meal? I've just tried making crisps, they were so nice I went and made another batch!! :) (I love crisps!!)

Any tips to stay on track as you are doing amazingly would be appreciated to this Newby!!

xx

Hi, Thanks for reading through :)

Yes im so pleased i didnt, the feeling of been able to loose the weight myself is just the best ever!! plus i can still be naughty an have few drinks, chocolate an takeaway! even though its not often..

welcome to SW, oh no hope it sorts out an your ok, if not red(original) would be best for you.

Ohh thats tricky, tbh i dont have a favorite but id say spag bol, curries, chips, roastie meals with any meat lol. i just love how nice everything is. One of my most used is syn free pancakes.

(i use 4 eggs, tbsp essence usually almond. 6 tbsp sweetener.
split eggs, mix essence/sweetener with yoke. whish egg white so stiff an can hold upside down without spilling... fold the yoke into egg white then fry. makes id say 3-4 pancakes. delish!! easy to make for desserts of hungry on night)

whats your downfall foods? mines snacking food, so i just think is it worth the syns. guilt, an possible seeing a + on the scales. look back on old pics an why you want to change... hope it helps!! x

well tonights tea will be ... rosemary roasted lamb, runner beans, asparagus, carrot & swede. Mash and/or roasties with thick lamb gravy :) 2.5syn for gravy + 1.5syn for butter used in mash, carrot & swede.

used 2syns today for dinner, had a Batchelors chicken noodles Deli Box..

So far will be 6syns.

Thanks for replying Jess!

My downfall foods are Crisps and Crackers! I LOVE Savours Salt and Cracked Black pepper crackers!! They're 1.5 syns per cracker :-( Oh and WINE! I'm a proper WINO! Ha ha!

Think I will stick to Red days! Potatoes are bad for me too!

I'm going to try the SW quiche tonight. Maybe Tuna or ham....not sure yet! It does sound lovely though. I'll have that with salad or something.

Does your other half eat the food you make? Mine won't! I'm going to try a soup at the weekend (different from my usual one) and he won't even try it! Pfft!

Your dinner sounds lush by the way! :drool:

i didnt end up having that, it was spag bol lol.

178426_10152187577125386_1945781183_o.jpg

Lamb will be tomorrow ;)

Yes hubby eats all i make, well for out dinners he does anyway as there 'normal' meals anyway!! some stuff he might have extra cheese on, or more sausages or his own type. when i have quorn he'l have pies etc.

Well thats not too bad for syns really for crackers. wotsits are only 4.5 syns which i find worth it! :) no answer for the wine though, if i drink within my syns i still gain so no good for me!! haha

Wine is so high in Syns. 30 for a bottle!!

The SW world quiche was more like Fritatta but I liked it! Your Spag bol looks nice!

First weigh in for me tomorrow :-S Sure it's not going to be a big loss but hey ho!

I like Carr's cheese melt crackers too, they are gorgeous, 1 syn per cracker which is better!

I also tried the SW Crisps other night!! They were gorgeous!!

How are you doing today?

x

Jess I have just read through your thread. You are doing amazingly well - congratulations.

thank you :) takes alot of will power!

Wine is so high in Syns. 30 for a bottle!!

The SW world quiche was more like Fritatta but I liked it! Your Spag bol looks nice!

First weigh in for me tomorrow :-S Sure it's not going to be a big loss but hey ho!

I like Carr's cheese melt crackers too, they are gorgeous, 1 syn per cracker which is better!

I also tried the SW Crisps other night!! They were gorgeous!!

How are you doing today?

x

how did you do your quiche?

Its was really nice thanks! mince, mashed carrots, pepper, onion. mixed herbs. 2 garlic cloves. cook all together, sieve the juice, return to pan an add squirt of tom puree & 500G passata. yum! :)
chips are a fav to, i do mine in actifry though..

Ooo weighing very soon!! im sure you'l of done fab! i didnt think id loose much my first week but lost 8.5lb :D good luck xxx

The scales are telling me 1-2 pounds! (Habitual weigher! Lol!)

The quiche - I dry fried onions, spring onion, mushrooms, peppers and chopped up ham with a bit of basil, mixed three eggs with 3/4 of a tub of cottage cheese. Added all stuff to a dish, sprinkled with Low low cheese and oven baked for half an hour on 190. It was really nice!!

It's beef steak tonight for t!! Not sure what to have it with. Any suggestions? I'm on a red day!

xx

well done :D

hmmm i usually do EE days, but you could do jacket spud using 1 heB. lots veg & some gravy? x

I had roasted veg with it :) Yummy!
Officially lost 1.5 lbs which isn't good on a first week usually but I have a thyroid problem so hard for me :-(
Just received my SW mag through the post so going to have a read through and see if there is anything I'd like to try!! I really want to try the SW Cumin and Pumpkin soup so may make it tomorrow.

xx

reading your thread has inspired me and given me a huge desire for a roast lamb dinner lol.

I had roasted veg with it :) Yummy!
Officially lost 1.5 lbs which isn't good on a first week usually but I have a thyroid problem so hard for me :-(
Just received my SW mag through the post so going to have a read through and see if there is anything I'd like to try!! I really want to try the SW Cumin and Pumpkin soup so may make it tomorrow.

xx

well done. No dont think like that, everyone is different. i have big losses as im very big an lots to loose. Thats still really good :)
ive not got new mag yet, keep forgetting to buy it! oo sounds nice, not really tried many soups but think this winter i will be. xx

reading your thread has inspired me and given me a huge desire for a roast lamb dinner lol.

Thank you, i hope you do well with your weightloss... haha go for it, ours was so nice!! still got enough lamb for 2 more meals, cant believe how nice it was from butchers than shop bought :) x

Well tonight went for meal, ONLY had steak with jacket potato instead, peas an tomatoes :) i did myself proud :D :D

Now to have some my homemade ferrero rocher (these 2syns each , made them bigger ;) )
665455_10152192892885386_1102196900_o.jpg

Back