The story of happyhealthy's expedition to maintain!

Haha I like older men personally!

Yeah Caroline, we all sent round a private message and decided that you're taking one for the team and having him :D The rest of us are taken ladies. ;) We should get him set up with a rowing machine outside top tossers house - get him to row right through his living room window!

Haha ok ok I'll take him, think he might have something to say about it though! Rowing machine? I was more thinking grenade station?? By not killing grenades, like err... I dunno, the non killing kind!

There is such a thing as a percussive stun grenade :) I think. The name just popped into my head ....... If not then tear gas will do it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah Caroline, we all sent round a private message and decided that you're taking one for the team and having him :D The rest of us are taken ladies. ;) We should get him set up with a rowing machine outside top tossers house - get him to row right through his living room window!

hahahahahahaha, bloody brilliant idea. :8855:

What you doing this evening hun?
I got the old laptop out cos Mr Squeezy is busy making the cat chase the laser pen!!! :D Great fun, but I thought I'd catch up with you guys.
(says something when I'd rather come on here than make small talk with OH!)

OK my 'ickle CC weight loss Guru... I took my mug of hot steaming coffee and finally got round to reading your diary.... 16 pages is a lot you know ;)

Wow you have done amazing and I love your honesty and sincerity both here and on other's diaries, always full of advice which I for one find very helpful and supportive.

However I cannot agree with this savoury porridge nonsense, that said I do put black pepper on strawberries but porridge seems wrong - I'm a skimmed milk and honey chick when I can't have cream and soft brown sugar which is my absolutely favourite way.... you should try it as a dessert ;)

Your rowing-buddy picture has made me feel like a Cougar for sure! It's usually the interns at work that make me feel like this but just to look at because I think that young good looking men are just sooo pretty... a bit like those young guys in the Ralph Lauren Polo advert but they're probably called Chip or Brad and that would just put me off anyway... I too have been an older man magnet for most of my life the hubby is 53 in a few months although he looks very good for his age and I'm 42.

Anyway finally glad I hopped on here ... you rock!

Yeah that's the one! I knew it was something stun grenade!

I seem to remember you have a cool lunch box... where did you get it from?!

LUCY WHERE ARE YOU??????????????

Has your internet broken again?? :D

She's probably busy with rowing boy, lol!!! x

But I thought I was taking one for the team and having him?!

Haha I'm also a big fan of the pun!

But but... *insert whining sound here*

Maybe you guys should find me someone who doesn't look young enough for it to be illegal and who isn't a lying cheating *******? I think so!

It is our new minimins mission to find Caroline a hot, sexy, fitty, that does not lie or cheat and absolutley worships the ground her sexy beautiful self walks on!!
He will not look or be any less than 25, and he must be very succesful with his own house and car. He must enjoy travelling and treating his OH like she is a god damn princess!! :D

That OK???

And he to have an absolutely massive ................................smile!!

Filthy lot. I know what you were thinking!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back