The story of happyhealthy's expedition to maintain!

So today hasn't been the best foodwise. We're getting a new cooker so I had to have my dinner at 3:30, and because of this I've only got 100 calories to last me the rest of the night. :( I'm thinking a mini chilli for dinner.

25g of quorn = 26 calories
25g of chopped tomatos = 11 calories
25g of carrots = 9 calories
100g of mushrooms = 13 calories
50g of harricot bens = 50 calories
= total 100 calories.

Now is that not some pretty mean calorie counting or what :D

I have no advice taht hasn't been already said... I'm rooting for you though and I KNOW you'll kick those exams asses so hard they'll almost hit c! ;)

When Captain Awesome comes back you can talk to him, it'll be awkward and feel stupid but it's very grown up and extremely important. But first, solids is calling your name! Go and revise!!!!!!!!

I have no advice taht hasn't been already said... I'm rooting for you though and I KNOW you'll kick those exams asses so hard they'll almost hit c! ;)

When Captain Awesome comes back you can talk to him, it'll be awkward and feel stupid but it's very grown up and extremely important. But first, solids is calling your name! Go and revise!!!!!!!!

Thank you shrimpy! Gah I know my problems are minuscule compared to some but this is really a big thing in the life of Lucy lol! Oh solids - is gonna get owned ;) bring it on dielectric properties !! :D

W00t!!!!!!!!!! Time to kick those solids right in their phonons!

How was your teeny tiny dinner?!

well it was TINY!! I put in in bread roll plate though so it looked like I had a lot :) I'm not hungry though which is a bonus! If I was starvin marvin, I would of eating something else - but obviously the big meal (I won't insult myself by calling it dinner at 3pm) has kept my tummy full :)

Haha I just noticed I didnt even mention the exams, only the boy problems! Sums up the way I look at things!!

Had any more thoughts?

I can deal with the exams, it's just gonna take a whole load of sweat and elbow grease but the boy problems are where the advice was needed! And you gave exceptionally good advice! Can I ask you, how did you end your dead relationship? It's a very personal question I know, so I have complete respect if you don't ant to answer it, but my break up was awful. Because my relationship was dead for so long it was like breaking up with a stranger...

Well I had tried to break up with him before and he had basically said no! He lived about an hour away from me and he came to see me. I just had enough and said we should 'just be friends'- classic! He finally accepted it but we were never friends afterwards. I think that was definitely due to me getting together with someone else so soon afterwards and he accused me of cheating etc which I definitely didn't do!

Was so difficult though as i did love him as a friend and was sad to lose that, but I did gain something much better- for 3 years anyway!! :)

Well I had tried to break up with him before and he had basically said no! He lived about an hour away from me and he came to see me. I just had enough and said we should 'just be friends'- classic! He finally accepted it but we were never friends afterwards. I think that was definitely due to me getting together with someone else so soon afterwards and he accused me of cheating etc which I definitely didn't do!

Was so difficult though as i did love him as a friend and was sad to lose that, but I did gain something much better- for 3 years anyway!! :)

I know exactly what you're saying, it's like uncanny! I tried to break up with Mr. Ex and he was on the verge of crying, so me being all 'oh-no-i-cant-hurt-anyone' just let it drag on, and on. But then it struck me that I can't have a relationship bilt on pity, that would make nobody happy. So I got up the courage, met him, sat him down and blurted out that although I loved him as a friend, it was unfair on both of us to continue with a relationship since we were more like friends who kissed goodbye...and we hadn't even done that in nearly 3 months! It didn't help that the new boy I'm now seeing was the head of the rival house when we were at school (think Slytherin and Gryffindor in Harry Potter) ... Jee I sound like such a hussy!

But sometimes life works out in funny ways like that. I suppose when I'm 80 I'll look back on it and think "remember that time I dated the two enemies!" LOL

Hahaha I hope your current one is a Gryffendor!!

Well there's not a good and a bad house, its more the geeks (old boyfriend) and the cool dudes (new boyfriend)... actually yeah pretty much Gryffendor!! woooo!

So do you think your weight loss helped you to make the decision? Not to say that you think you can do better now that you are thinner, but more because of a change in confidence?

Good God, for sure! This guy I'm seeing now was the head of the cool dudes at school (and he's not a jerk like most of these people are). He was pretty much the guy I fancied for ages but never ever even thought anything would happen because well I was the fattest girl in the year and he was this amazing guy.

The funny thing is that when I've spoke to him about it he's always said that he did really like me, but I always used to shy away from him so he never perused me because he always thought I wasn't interested and on reflection that is totally true! I was so self conscious I'd look for the nearest ext as soon as he said hey!

Also on reflection I think I just stuck with my ex because I thought that a pants boyfriend was better than no boyfriend... how wrong I was! And losing weight made my confidence soar and I finally had the guts to go after Mr Awesome, who I've always deemed to be my perfect match lol. My old boyfriend never ever told me that I was pretty, so when this guy tells me how pretty I am, I tend to follow it up with "no I'm not"! Dang, wish I could get over that and stop getting all shy and blushy

Also my ex never held my hand, so it's strangely wonderful having someone hold your hand (yes, it sounds pathetic but this is how bad my old boyfriend was!)

Gawwd, losing weight was the best thing I ever did!

Ahhh my last bf was the same! Would not cuddle or hold hands in public, or even a peck on the lips to say bye. I hated it! Way to make you feel unloved!!

Well I am so glad you are happy and it must be great to know he liked you at school too!

Yeah it is! :)

I know, you wonder what they hoped to achieve by not being affectionate. I don't know if he was embarrassed or just a social oddball. Ah well lesson well and truly learnt!

When I first started going out with my bf, now hubby, he wouldnt even hold my hand under the table in the pub! Very strange but he was easily trained and he's just right now. Holds hands, gives great hugs and is just all round perfect. There's one for everybody, it's just a matter of finding them.

When I first started going out with my bf, now hubby, he wouldnt even hold my hand under the table in the pub! Very strange but he was easily trained and he's just right now. Holds hands, gives great hugs and is just all round perfect. There's one for everybody, it's just a matter of finding them.

Were you your husband first relationship? I think sometimes boys can get mega nervous around girls and instead of trying they just freeze cos girls are like some mystical creature to them!

I used to think boys just didn't enjoy holding hands, but now I think they're just secretly as nervous as anything underneath their though exterior!

happyhealthy said:
Were you your husband first relationship? I think sometimes boys can get mega nervous around girls and instead of trying they just freeze cos girls are like some mystical creature to them!

I used to think boys just didn't enjoy holding hands, but now I think they're just secretly as nervous as anything underneath their though exterior!

He was a very late starter. Lol! He was 32 when we first started dating and yes, I was his first ever, proper girlfriend. I'm not sure if we're still together now because he doesn't know what he's missing. Lmao! Still 22 years married I must be doing something right and vv of course!

Fionat29 said:
He was a very late starter. Lol! He was 32 when we first started dating and yes, I was his first ever, proper girlfriend. I'm not sure if we're still together now because he doesn't know what he's missing. Lmao! Still 22 years married I must be doing something right and vv of course!

I was my hubby's first girlfriend. He was only 19 tho (I was 17 but on like boyfriend 8million!! I used to change my BF every weekend I think but then two dates and a snog isnt really a relationship lol) :) it's great being the only one tho, there's nothing to live up too!!! And no past baggage to work round! He's not very tactile in public but he will hold my hand if I grab his first. And he doesn't push me off or anything if I try for a smooch lol but he's more comfortable not doing it where ppl can see!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back