the strugglers to target

Discussion in 'Exante' started by emilyj, 9 October 2011 Social URL.

1. emilyj

emilyj Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(6.55%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    So as I have said in another thread I am struggling after loosing enough weight to feel better about myself but not enough to be happy, I go up and down the same stone and just need to get past this silly stage!!!!!! a few others seem to be at the same spot as me so I am starting this thread so we can keep a eye on each othere and we will have to face each other each week at weigh in!!!!! if you want to add your name to the list that are in this place and need this help then we will know who to keep an eye on lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emilyj

emilyj Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(6.55%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Emilyj
    Precious
    Gemma79
    SammyE

4. Danii

Danii Banned

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.82%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    hello can i hope aboard im day 2 and love to have a good chat, and of course support one another through our exante journey x

Emilyj
    Precious
    Gemma79
    SammyE
    Danii

5. emilyj

emilyj Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(6.55%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    hi danii well done on day two and I hope if we stick together we will all get there.x

6. Gemma79

Gemma79 I will do this!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi dani, back on day 1 for me after a weekend of eating! I knew I would, hubby was away all weekend and it was the first time I was alone for a long period with my 5 month old and 3 year old and I was stressing over it, so in true comfort eating fashion I turned to food to mask my fear/loneliness. He's home now so I'm a happier Gemma! Let's hope for a speedy ketosis

Best wishes all you re-starters x

7. determinator

determinator Banned

could i join you please ? I have 13lb to target and this last bit is so much harder !!

Emilyj
    Precious
    Gemma79
    SammyE
    Danii
    Determinator

Last edited: 9 October 2011
  8. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Thanks for this - all help gratefully received.

I am on the last ten pounds or so - I am sticking to it but its so difficult now and so slow. I try to avoid weighing in case it puts me off - my clothes feel looser and physically I feel great, I just want to move on to maintenance asap. I am getting impatient - especially at the week ends.
    So feel free to keep an eye on me too.

GSQ

9. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Emilyj
    Precious
    Gemma79
    SammyE
    Danii
    Determinator
    GSQ

10. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hows everyones day been today? Ive managed to get through without cheating! I weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed the scales are kind!

11. precious

precious Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Well done Hun and good luck for tomm x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

12. LastEverDiet

LastEverDiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Exante WS
    Hi everyone can I join? I'm back from my hols and have put on 4lbs :eek: so now have 23lbs left to lose, and its back to day one today as I try to get back into ketosis asap! Not looking forward to the next few days but I really, really want to get to goal by the beginning of December and have to get a move on if I'm gonna make it happen!

Emilyj
    Precious
    Gemma79
    SammyE
    Danii
    Determinator
    GSQ
    LED

13. determinator

determinator Banned

bum I stepped off the wagon last night ..... had a stressful day after a nasty note through my door and busy packing and moving and sooo hungry so a cheese SW , pringles and 2 shredded wheat were eaten .. back to it today !!!

14. Zion

Zion Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.4lb(1.35%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Not that I'm glad it's difficult for either of you, just glad I'm not the only one. I'm so close to target yet so far and find this last bit so much more challenging. The weekends are particularly bad for me as well. During the week i have work to distract me, come Friday evening and I'm slipping.

A few weeks ago I was 13.7lbs away from goal but because I keep sabotaging myself I'm back to being 15.6lbs away from target. Not terrible but not going in the right direction!!! So can i join this thread? Day 1 again today...

Emilyj
    Precious
    Gemma79
    SammyE
    Danii
    Determinator
    GSQ
    LED
    Zion

(Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins)

Last edited: 10 October 2011
  15. lynniep

lynniep Full Member

Start Weight:
    200lb
    Current Weight:
    200lb
    Goal Weight:
    142lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi guys, can I join in?! :)

I was doing really well up until my birthday (end of August) I was hoping to be at goal then, but I didnt manage it, but I was happy because I was so close. I knew I'd be going back to 'normal' eating for birthday and ramped up slowly with the intention of getting back on exante as soon as the birthday scoffage had passed. Well I havent managed yet :( I've put on a couple of pounds but I can see it turning into a lot more if I keep this eating too much malarkey up.

I dont have that much to lose but I really want to get there. Another stone would be amazing.

I started fresh this morning, and so far only one shake and one bar. The first test is tonight and keeping away from the chocolate I know is in the kitchen cupboard...

16. Crims

Crims Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am terrible I got within 8lbs of my target an for the last month have done nothin about it. Now weigh 9.12 so today I am back on it, trying 2 shakes and an omelette approach. In the last month I have eat a number of unspeakable things!

17. LastEverDiet

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Exante WS
    Well done LynnieP for only putting a couple of pounds on... know that if I fell off the wagon for 6 weeks I'd gain so much more than that! Am hoping that when I get to goal I'll stay focused on a maintenance plan... I think its harder in a way when you know you're supposed to be going back on the diet and so have a few (or lots in my case!) 'last-time' treats before starting again!
    Today I've so far had a bar and half a shake, not feeling too hungry but have a massive urge to eat! Hoping it goes in a few days like it did last time. Hows today going for everyone else?

18. LastEverDiet

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Exante WS
    Hey Crims, cross-posted! Nice to see you back again (although I'm sure you wish you weren't!), good luck with making it to goal. A few of us getting close now... surely one of us will make it into the maintenance section soon!
    LED x

19. emilyj

emilyj Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(6.55%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Just seeing how you got on with weigh in today?? hope your ok and sticking with it.xx

20. emilyj

emilyj Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(6.55%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    how is everyone doing today? I didnt stick to ws yesterday so have just kit back with ts today and so far so good just cant wait to get through the first week :)

21. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I lost 3.5lbs this week :) So all good, my goal is to lose 2.5lbs a week from now until the week before Xmas, that will get me to 10 stone in time for my 30th bday and xmas, so an extra pound this week :)

Im trying to change my mind set towards the diet, I think I expect too much when I see people who get 4 or 5lb loses every week, I get down on myself when I only lose 2 or 3, so Im aiming for 2.5 a week so hopefully I will easily do that each week and that will stop me getting down and cheating... well thats the theory anyway hehe.

Hows everyone else doing?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.