the strugglers to target

Well done Gemma! I blew it yesterday so back to day 1 today... need to remember that its only 3/4 days of pain and then the ketosis high! Out tonight but aiming to low-carb it, that way I should still be on the way to K...
Good luck today everyone!
LED x

Led me too, had a Chinese with rice last night! argh when will I ever learn. Today is a tough one as in our other office so I'm having porridge for break and lunch, low cal and similar cals to shakes. Then I'm back on it thursday, but porridge day friday then WS sat and going to try TS Sunday. Maybe by monday i will be in the zone. I wish I could be stronger during these last stages :-(

Hello fellow strugglers, hope you're all having more success than me today! Can't wait to get this party out of the way tonight, draw a line under it and convince myself that I can get back on TS! Finding it soo hard, keep breaking out the carbs and will never get into ketosis at this rate... argh!
However, need to take a deep breath and remember that it is physically possible - I did it before after all! Just need to remember why I was doing it, as all the reasons I wanted to lose weight in the first place are still the reasons I don't want to put it back on again!
Tomorrow you'll hear from a less whingy me, promise!
LED x

Added a meal yesterday - all low carb etc, but it always makes me hungry the next day. Away from kitchen, food and temptation now, so I am hanging on in... I WILL SURVIVE!!

Does anyone know of a BMI calculator which adjust for gender and age? I too am fed up of 'kindly' folk saying I have lost enough - especially when the BMI is still 'overweight'.

Thanks
GSQ

I have seen one before getslimquick but I cant remember what site, maybe google it?

Ive had a good day today... work got cream cakes in... loads of them... but thankfully they came in a box with the fat content n stuff on... as soon as i saw that, i put it down and walked away haha, so proud of myself

Well done Sammy for keeping away from the cakes!
Have got my last event which involved eating out of the way so need to get on with it now... does anyone else fancy doing a TS challenge for a couple of weeks?

LastEverDiet said:
Well done Sammy for keeping away from the cakes!
Have got my last event which involved eating out of the way so need to get on with it now... does anyone else fancy doing a TS challenge for a couple of weeks?

How about 4 weeks? That's what I'm aiming for today and might help if I had someone not to let down?

Hey everyone.
I'd like to join too. I've been falling off the wagon every weekend for the last month. I always manage to lose the weight again during the week, but then put it back on when I binge. I've been TS since Monday though. Ketosis came yesterday which was a relief.

I think the constant praise from people and the fact I bought quite a few new, smaller clothes made me smug and complacent.

I've come back with a vengeance though and I'm going to do my best to get to 10stone for xmas!

Dance_Magic said:
Hey everyone.
I'd like to join too. I've been falling off the wagon every weekend for the last month. I always manage to lose the weight again during the week, but then put it back on when I binge. I've been TS since Monday though. Ketosis came yesterday which was a relief.

I think the constant praise from people and the fact I bought quite a few new, smaller clothes made me smug and complacent.

I've come back with a vengeance though and I'm going to do my best to get to 10stone for xmas!

Good luck Magic :) we all know how you feel :) just get through one weekend then things will get easier

Well after my keto high i went crashing down to carb world!!!! Felt so angry with myself, I keep doing this, 3/4 days, into keto then blow it and come out, argh, this is not what I want! Hope you are all having a better day xx

Step away from the food ladies!! Your just perlonging this whole thing for yourselves!

Im sure stepping on the scales and see the pounds coming off will make u feel a lot better then eating the food will!

Come on, if I can do it, you all can to!

STILL on - I really hope I can see some weight shift on the scales soon. These last pounds are more difficult and much slower but still winning.

GSQ

Hope you don't mind another one joining.

I am not even half way through my journey but since my holiday in September I am struggling to get through the weekend without eating.

The result I yoyo just above 15st and don't seem to be able to break that barrier. :sigh:

I have not tried joining a thread so I am hoping this helps. :)

Getslimquick said:
STILL on - I really hope I can see some weight shift on the scales soon. These last pounds are more difficult and much slower but still winning.

GSQ

Awww hope they shift soon GSQ x

447dbe said:
Hope you don't mind another one joining.

I am not even half way through my journey but since my holiday in September I am struggling to get through the weekend without eating.

The result I yoyo just above 15st and don't seem to be able to break that barrier. :sigh:

I have not tried joining a thread so I am hoping this helps. :)

Hey dbe you are more than welcome :) how is it going today? Just try and make it one day at a time x you can do one day :)

SammyE said:
I have seen one before getslimquick but I cant remember what site, maybe google it?

Ive had a good day today... work got cream cakes in... loads of them... but thankfully they came in a box with the fat content n stuff on... as soon as i saw that, i put it down and walked away haha, so proud of myself

Lool good on you!!!

Back